Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Handle Difficult Situations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Difficult Situations (174 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Date Female Medics / Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Difficult Situations by ValourDigest(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
As children, we learnt to deal with situations rather interestingly. But as adults we practically forgot how we dealt with the issues as children because our consciousness has changed. I watched Saridat, my cousin’s daughter who was a toddler in 2011 while I was writing my final year project, learn to walk. As she was doing this sometimes with frustration I discovered that the excuses which we as adults would have given didn’t deter her from moving on. I noticed she didn’t have the following usual excuses as she learnt to stand up and walk:

1. I don’t want to look bad

2. I don’t want to fall down

3. I don’t want anyone to watch me fall

4. I don’t want any pain

For Saridat, these reservations would appear absurd. If any of these applied, she might still have been a toddler today. As adults, we resort to these excuses all the time. We cannot deny that there are negative situations, but our reactions to them are what ultimately matter.

Let us examine these reservations and see how they apply to our daily lives.

I don’t want to look bad
Read more...

(1) (Reply)

Finding "The Real You / Happy Anniversary!!! / Clean Iphone 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.