Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,553 members, 7,888,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Reality Of People Vs Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reality Of People Vs Online (118 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 / Edo Elections 2020 - Governor Obaseki, Edo People Vs The Politics Godfatherism / IPOB Relief Aids To Their People Vs Nigerian Government Relief Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of People Vs Online by Davidtalo121: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
I was just reading here about a corper that was saying her experience in South East was super good more than what she expected because of online political debates during elections.

Know this and know peace! Nigerians online are different from the real Nigerians. It's online that you'll see stuffs like tribalism or pure hatred but funny enough in real life you'll see that things are actually different from the way the media puts them.

You'll think all fulanis are killers until you meet with them one on one and you'll see they're also humans as well. So I'm just making this point.

I love all of you guys including those that disagree with me on my points and topics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Tinubu's Surpporters Think Nigeria's Situation Has No Solution? / MUHARRAM 1445 AH: Oludotun Taiwo Twinny Felicitates With All Muslims Faithfuls W / The Power Of Freewil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.