Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Had My First Ever Fight Today! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had My First Ever Fight Today! (3107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by jumper524(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2023
BigShaqs:

Before the fight started, I was actually praying to God that no one separates us, little did I know that was the wrong prayer point..
now you'll know the value of exercises and fitness training, I'm sure you gassed out earlier that's why you lost, so work on that weakness and start morning juggling.

2 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Waffarianman(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2023
Soso funny 🤣 people 4ull D's forum. You're a mumu man
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BItt: 2:34am On Jul 19, 2023
BigShaqs:

I no need crew abeg.. Dem do sbeat me already, forget about the rest…

You fit still chop another one sef... That's called return leg
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BigShaqs: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2023
BItt:

You fit still chop another one sef... That's called return leg
Na you wan face me for the return leg If I no beat hell comot for your body make I know why.
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by meobizy(f): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2023
No embarrassment in walking away from fights. You will be better off. Many people are physically sick and looking for who will end their suffering. If you throw punch and he/she die, nobody go ask who find trouble, na why you kill am them go ask. Twenty-six years of your life don enter government hand be that.

Stay fit so you can always defend yourself. Liftings weights is good for strength. Na stamina sure pass for fighting and proper escapes. Run every morning.

2 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BItt: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2023
BigShaqs:

Na you wan face me for the return leg If I no beat hell comot for your body make I know why.

Relax big man grin
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Baronthecelebri: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2023
Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Kharol1234: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2023
Idan don chop beating, idan don calm
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Congratulations ooo
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by darexolu16(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
BigShaqs:

Na beating dem beat me, no be amputation..

grin grin grin angry grin this guy wan kee me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by ComputerOperato: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
BigShaqs:
Omoooo!!!! I’ve made a vow with my creator that today’s fight will be the first and last fight I’ll ever engage myself in.. I chop beating no be small today 😢

So, an issue came up between me and a guy today and his voice was already getting louder than mine and I looked at him and realized I’m by far muscular and huge than him,, ,, ,, then I thought to myself, “now is the perfect time”..

There is something about us who have never had a fight before, we always have some crazy fighting skills in our heads and we believe it’ll be very easy to execute those skills when an actual fight comes up but my imaginary skills failed me today,, there was I, helping myself up with a swollen eye and torn lips, it all happened like magic.. Though I was the one who threw the first punch yet I was the first to land on the ground.. Chai!!!! I was just hearing eayah!! eayah!!! Kabiru, you no suppose beat am like that.. After the beating sha, I took my L in peace and still went ahead to have a handshake with the guy coz he seriously whooped my ass..

Please guys, if you also have those imaginary skills in your heads, please erase them, they will never help you whenever you need them!

I still dey get ptsd like this sef!

Eeya. Sorry. I like your honesty.

Fighting like every other skill needs practice before you are good at it.
If you have the opportunity, join a self-defense class (Judo, Karate or Boxing preferably).
If not, watch Youtube self-defense videos and PRACTICE. Emphasis on practice.
You don't have to actually beat someone but you may practice with someone (dodging, holding, choking etc).
When next you have to fight to defend yourself, you 'll do a better job of it.

PS; Don't go and kill someone in the name of fighting if you eventually master the skill o!
All these robust people you see outide are not healthy o!
Take care.

1 Like

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BigShaqs: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Picture or I don't believe it
Na person wey you go use for meme you dey find and God no go gree for you
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BigShaqs: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
ComputerOperato:

Eeya. Sorry. I like your honesty.

Fighting like every other skill needs practice before you are good at it.
If you have the opportunity, join a self-defense class (Judo, Karate or Boxing preferably).
If not, watch Youtube self-defense videos and PRACTICE. Emphasis on practice.
You don't have to actually beat someone but you may practice with someone (dodging, holding, choking etc).
When next you have to fight to defend yourself, you 'll do a better job of it.

PS; Don't go and kill someone in the name of fighting if you eventually master the skill o!
All these robust people you see outide are not healthy o!
Take care.
Honestly, you’re one the sane people here.. I’ve made up my mind no to ever indulge myself in any kind of fight again.. That shii is stressful abeg
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by TERMlNATOR(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Smitaro100:
Rule number 1: never start a fight you cannot finish cheesy

Worst part be say pple now dey hardly seperate fight because it's fun to watch atimes grin
as in eh.
U go dey use eye dey find who go seperate una grin
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by TERMlNATOR(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
BigShaqs:

I no need crew abeg.. Dem do sbeat me already, forget about the rest…
my own be say, how u take land for ground?
Na his punch wave? abi na hunger?
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BigShaqs: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
my own be say, how u take land for ground?
Na his punch wave? abi na hunger?
Swears, I no even know wetin fall me, everything just happen within a millisecond.. Maybe na punch or he carry me throway for ground, i no know…

1 Like

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by wumi2017(f): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
😂😂 ,, sorry bro...I no like to dey fight O
but I go stay faraway dey abuse you once I see say you dey come like this I go pick race 😂🤣😂 ....makobami
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Streetmovement(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Baba you funny die 😂

Na over confidence finish you grin
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
BigShaqs:
Omoooo!!!! I’ve made a vow with my creator that today’s fight will be the first and last fight I’ll ever engage myself in.. I chop beating no be small today 😢

So, an issue came up between me and a guy today and his voice was already getting louder than mine and I looked at him and realized I’m by far muscular and huge than him,, ,, ,, then I thought to myself, “now is the perfect time”..

There is something about us who have never had a fight before, we always have some crazy fighting skills in our heads and we believe it’ll be very easy to execute those skills when an actual fight comes up but my imaginary skills failed me today,, there was I, helping myself up with a swollen eye and torn lips, it all happened like magic.. Though I was the one who threw the first punch yet I was the first to land on the ground.. Chai!!!! I was just hearing eayah!! eayah!!! Kabiru, you no suppose beat am like that.. After the beating sha, I took my L in peace and still went ahead to have a handshake with the guy coz he seriously whooped my ass..

Please guys, if you also have those imaginary skills in your heads, please erase them, they will never help you whenever you need them!

I still dey get ptsd like this sef!
U be imole, them off RING LIGHT off ur CANDLE join.. thank ur God e no lead to ur CANDLE LIGHT NIGHT.. 🤣😂😂😂😂
Kabiru corrected you, koburu o
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by ComputerOperato: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2023
BigShaqs:

Honestly, you’re one the sane people here.. I’ve made up my mind no to ever indulge myself in any kind of fight again.. That shii is stressful abeg

Good one.
The only fights you truly win are the ones you don't have to fight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Stay Single? / Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? / What Is Your Relationsjip Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.