Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

N700 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Hardcore Tinubu’s Supporter Lament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N700 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Hardcore Tinubu’s Supporter Lament (334 Views)

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N700 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Hardcore Tinubu’s Supporter Lament by chiagozien(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
N700 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Hardcore Tinubu’s Supporter Laments 😭 | #IgbereTV
Adamu Salihu, a Kano resident who said he and his family members voted for President Bola Tinubu in the last election, has lamented the hike in the pump price of fuel.

IgbereTV reports that fuel which moved from N195 per litre to N530 after Tinubu removed subsidy, climbed to N617 in Abuja and N620 in Kano in the early hours of Tuesday.

Reacting to DailyTrust, Salihu, who said he hails from Bichi LGA in the State, said he might be forced to take to crime.

He said, “Honestly this new price has hit us very hard. This is not what we voted for. My children and I voted the current government in power. What we are being served is contrary to what we asked for.

“I am a Nigerian, I deserve to be treated right. I am no longer a youth, I have Children and they also go out and vote. Very soon if there is no change, I will ask them to stop voting because they are no longer going to school and have started hawking selling ‘Awara’.

“I dropped them out of school and they are now selling ‘Awara’. How can they be denied education and start hawking? I have been in politics since the time of NRC and SDP. If things continue to go like this, we can retaliate. if our lawmakers and representatives will not do anything about it. We can take the law into our hands despite being law abiding citizens.

“All these hardship we are facing is as a result of hike in fuel price, if not, we won’t be suffering like this. We don’t have good representation.”

IgbereTV reports that fuel queues resurfaced in Abuja, Kano and some parts of the country after hike.
Re: N700 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Hardcore Tinubu’s Supporter Lament by chiagozien(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
It
Re: N700 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Hardcore Tinubu’s Supporter Lament by Acekidc4(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Which Stupid hardcore Tinubu Supporter is that Dey Play, just dey Play.

Patron
Re: N700 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Hardcore Tinubu’s Supporter Lament by skj1377(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: N700 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Hardcore Tinubu’s Supporter Lament by CodeTemplar: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Atiku and Obi were going to remove it too. Stop associating it with Tinubu. The man who took loans to build rails to Niger is laughing somewhere now.
Re: N700 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Hardcore Tinubu’s Supporter Lament by waynetee(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Obifools don turn speaker for Tinubu supporters now.

Silly paupers grin
Re: N700 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Hardcore Tinubu’s Supporter Lament by Goldbw122(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
After the rain come the sun.. shine

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Do You Still Remember This Picture? / Lagos State Government Dissolves CDAs/CDC / Labour Unions Calling Off Protest Has Vindicated Us –CNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.