Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Searching For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Searching For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (157 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by dan4oster120(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
If you live in Lagos and you are ready to build a serious relationship that will lead to marriage before the year runs out.. please Dm me Asap... Let's start that journey now 08140159136.
Re: Searching For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
How much do you have in your account? Declare your assets first, you know the situation of the country now which the president is trying his best to fix
Re: Searching For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by myyansh68(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
dan4oster120:
If you live in Lagos and you are ready to build a serious relationship that will lead to marriage before the year runs out.. please Dm me Asap... Let's start that journey now 08140159136.

lolz 😂

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue With It? / Lonely At D Top / Virginity For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.