Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,093 members, 7,890,603 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! (32438 Views)

Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! / Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / Must Read!!! Using A Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by HISchild: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2011
@farous, you say well because, “Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

With re: to use of condoms between a married couple, i would think it contrary to the holy word of GOD. The use thereof at its core, whether for "practical" reasons or not denotes this - "i as a human being am in control and know what's better for me, rather than GOD". People often say, "GOD is in control", believe it, GOD is truly in control, YAHWEH reigns!

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate." - Psalm 127:3-5 (a quiver, i understand typically holds at least 12 arrows).

The Lord also gave/ gives command to "be fruitful and multiply" to mankind (in marriage). (Genesis 1:28, Genesis 8:17, Genesis 9:1, etc)
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2011
HISchild:

@farous, you say well because, “Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

[size=15pt]With re: to use of condoms between a married couple, i would think it contrary to the holy word of GOD. The use thereof at its core, whether for "practical" reasons or not denotes this - "i as a human being am in control and know what's better for me, rather than GOD". People often say, "GOD is in control", believe it, GOD is truly in control, YAHWEH reigns!
[/size]

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate." - Psalm 127:3-5 (a quiver, i understand typically holds at least 12 arrows).

The Lord also gave/ gives command to "be fruitful and multiply" to mankind (in marriage). (Genesis 1:28, Genesis 8:17, Genesis 9:1, etc)

SMH!!! Is YAHWEH also against Family Planning?. . . . Absolute Absurdity! undecided
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Princek12(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

[size=18pt]skyn.[/size] [size=18pt]<<<<[/size]

that is the name of the brand.
it's not too rubbery and great for both parties.
it feels as if the man is not wearing a jimmy and
it is also latex free which is a HUGE plus.  cheesy

lol i am LOVING some Sexkillz!
the guy is cracking up today! grin finally some positive energy in the R.section.
what gives bro? lol.

Are you speaking from personal experience? I heard it is good, may need to buy those next time I re up.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
I guess, it's latex or synthetic!
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by eghost247(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
Lol@op selecting response on nairaland
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Withheld: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2011
I'm not sure if you did marriage course or perhaps u never took ur marriage course serious grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by arsenefc: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2011
Abstinence is always the best policy.

Abstain!
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by eghost247(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:

Abstinence is always the best policy.

Abstain!
Dude said he is married
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by qmd24(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2011
@poster,Stewpeed
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by arsenefc: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2011
eghost247:

Dude said he is married

I know. When I am married, I still plan to abstain because you lose less energy and you can channel the saved energy into something better like starting a business, getting to connect with your wife emotionally, rather than carnally, etc
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by jason2010(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2011
Definitely Lamb Skin condom is the best. But if you are here in 9ja, goodluck trying to find it.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2011
i think GOLD CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but take it easy oo,cos 1 day u might forget the latex and hope you no the consequences another extra pikin.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by deadie(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2011
Wanna contain your spill? Try the new blowout preventer, made by BP.

2 Likes

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Orton10(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:

I know. When I am married, I still plan to abstain because you lose less energy and you can channel the saved energy imto something better like starting a business, getting to connect with your wife emotionally, rather than carnally, etc

Kai!. . .Nigerians.
Hmm.

@op.
Polymercool. . .N35 for one.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by eghost247(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:

I know. When I am married, I still plan to abstain because you lose less energy and you can channel the saved energy into something better like starting a business, getting to connect with your wife emotionally, rather than carnally, etc

nairalanders LOL
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by debosky(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
HISchild:

With re: to use of condoms between a married couple, i would think it contrary to the holy word of GOD. The use thereof at its core, whether for "practical" reasons or not denotes this - "i as a human being am in control and know what's better for me, rather than GOD". People often say, "GOD is in control", believe it, GOD is truly in control, YAHWEH reigns!

Absolute rubbish - human opinion mixed with scripture to come to a ridiculous conclusion. Being fruitful doesn't mean being irresponsibly bearing children you can't provide for.

So to prove you 'trust God' just have sex till you have 100 children. undecided

sexkillz I need some condilax abeg. . . .where is the nearest dealer in Onitsha? cheesy
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:

Chooooiiii!!! grin grin grin See Nairalands law of abstainology which states that "abstain because you lose less energy and you can channel the saved energy into something better like starting a business, getting to connect with your wife emotionally, rather than carnally"!!. . . . . . Oh lawd of Mercy! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
debosky:

Absolute rubbish - human opinion mixed with scripture to come to a ridiculous conclusion. Being fruitful doesn't mean being irresponsibly bearing children you can't provide for.

So to prove you 'trust God' just Be Intimate till you have 100 children. undecided

sexkillz I need some condilax abeg. . . .where is the nearest dealer in Onitsha? cheesy
Yess Boss! I jus calling the factory dealer for there! He say they haff out of stock, but the container is on the high sea! Condilax is worth waiting for bros! Why dont you putting the law of abstainology into practice while you are waiting for your special condilax? cheesy
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by mrofficial(m): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2011
debosky:

So to prove you 'trust God' just Be Intimate till you have 100 children. undecided

I couldn't stop laffing. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Burgundy(f): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2011
@ poster:   go and ask your doctor. Don't expect to get eny sensible answer from this thread, some people are just out to have fun @ other people's expense,
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2011
i told the op to try out duracell yesterday i hope it worked for hm/her. i heard duracell last longer. op can also try tiger or gillet blue
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2011
Burgundy:

@ poster:   go and ask your doctor. Don't expect to get eny sensible answer from this thread, some people are just out to have fun @ other people's expense,
including u right?
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2011
debosky:

So to prove you 'trust God' just Be Intimate till you have 100 children.  undecided

well as they say, children are a blessing from God.  undecided
I beg to differ. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2011
Princek12:

Are you speaking from personal experience? I heard it is good, may need to buy those next time I re up.

Yes sir! smiley
I highly recommend it.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Orton10(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2011
^

MzD!!!
Yeah sure imma kiss ya.lol.
kiss kiss
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 09, 2011
just ask her 2 giv u a head then u could giv her cunn!l!ngus, that should do,
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2011
Orton1_0:

^

MzD!!!
Yeah sure imma kiss ya.lol.
kiss kiss

is this my cue to run? undecided grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Orton10(m): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2011
Lol. . .nah you safe.
Been months!
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by MrsChima1(f): 12:50am On Oct 09, 2011
Get a room.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by jerryben12: 12:53am On Oct 09, 2011
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 09, 2011
So its really true nl addicts above dont have sex shocked
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Ilekokonit: 2:06am On Oct 09, 2011
Ghostface_killa
Just ask her 2 giv u a head then u could giv her cunn!l!ngus, that should do,

Just remember that you can contact Gonorrhea And Chlamydia Infection from MouthAction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonorrhea#Cause

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlamydia_infection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.