Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,689 members, 7,948,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves V - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves V (96 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves V by TGYM: 5:40am On Jul 19, 2023
ON THE 8th /5th /5TH YEAR [8/9/2020 GREGORIAN CALENDAR]ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Look at my hands bleeding on account for their sins, what do they need again from me? The sins found in them hindered me from favoring them. Sin is as a man carrying heavy load. Sin makes beauties to die before their time. Sin holds the sinners as prison holds the prisoners without escape. Sin makes some beauties to lose their gifts. It can make a man to stop own eternity journey half way. It is on account to my deep love towards beauties in existence that I died on the tree to save them. Sin makes beauties to smell before me”.ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a very big key and asked me if me have viewed such a key before, and said, “I have spare keys to all keys”. It is not a physical key but solution to all challenges or problems. As I am opening these doors now, watch and view”. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED began to open a door, and the beauties locked inside the prison rushed out being set free. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “I have the power to save beauties and set them free from sin, no matter how Heylel has caged them. Have you noticed that some refused to come out from the prison? These are the beauties on earth that are very comfortable in their sins, but their comfortability in sin cannot prevent me from saving those that are eager to receive salvation. Can’t you view the danger in what I have always been lamenting about sin? Do you know the danger in sin, the weight and consequences for sin?”Me viewed a man carrying 1st to 2nd [2] prostitutes in self’s vehicle with worldly music moving towards a hotel for immorality. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Do you know they shall give account and even their existence shall be terminated? Then me viewed as the 1st to 2nd prostitutes poisoned the man’s drink, and the man died. Immediately, they collected the car and zoomed off. Me was shown that the man even bought the motor with ill-gotten money. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “When I point about sin, beauties are playing over it, you that poisoned other through drinks and you that drink alcohol drinks shall all perish in Heylel fire”. Me viewed the man in Heylel fire saying with weeping, “So this hell fire is real?” first to third times [3x].During the darkrestness, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me and said, “This is the road we have to go”. Though there was another wide road, but we went through the narrow road; as we enter the road, me heared a reverence saying: “It’s not an easy road”. Me noticed that those on the narrow road were very carefirl. Me heard them saying to each other “It’s not an easy road” as they show pure love to each other. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “Turn aside to consider what is on the other side [the wide road]”, then me turned and noticed that in the broad road, beauties are rude to each other, quarrel themselves, bitterness, hatred, grievances, and lot more are found among them”.Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “My own beauties are ready to endure the challenges around them, they are ready to listen to my instruction and mend their ways”. At this time, me viewed a vehicle blowing horn for beauties to enter and be conveyed to the right destination, me viewed as some beauties entered the vehicle while other refused to enter; but those that refused to enter the vehicle cried later. Note: the vehicle represents TRUTH GENERATION YAHNWE MOVEMENT. Their weeping as me heard was “Mmakwara m’ ekwere – mmakwara m’ ekwere – mmakwara m’ ekwere aghaghi idi n’ubochi ahu” meaning “Had me known me would have agreed [3x] shall be on the verdict brightness”.

1 Like

Re: Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves V by Ikukuudo: 5:50am On Jul 19, 2023
Nice vision of the last moments.

Lots of warnings. Thanks for sharing...

(1) (Reply)

School Of Learning / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day208) / School Of Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.