Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,943 members, 7,912,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Get N750,000 To Support Your Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get N750,000 To Support Your Business (127 Views)

Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / #theibadanproject An Initiative Birthed To Support The Less Privileged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get N750,000 To Support Your Business by Thatrealguy: 6:31am On Jul 19, 2023
Do you know about the grants and loans available to support businesses like yours and how to qualify for them?

Fortunately, there are various business loans and grants, some sponsored by the government, designed to help small and medium-sized businesses flourish. In this article, I'll focus on one such opportunity - The NIRSAL Microfinance Bank NON-INTEREST TCF Credit.

NIRSAL Microfinance Bank stands as one of Nigeria's leading financial institutions, authorized by the CBN to provide loans for various purposes, including the NIRSAL Covid-19 loan. To learn more about this specific loan, visit covid19.nmfb.com.ng. Additionally, it's prudent to make well-informed loan decisions by comparing offers from CBN-accredited institutions.

The Non-Interest Facilities to SMEs can greatly assist you in building or expanding your business while maintaining your lifestyle. Here are some essential details about the loan:

Loan Amount: Up to N750,000.00

Maximum Payment Period: 36 months

Global Standing Instruction: In case of default, payments will be recovered from your accounts. Please note that you must accept this as part of the offer letter.

To be eligible for this loan, you'll need the following major requirements:

Business (CAC) Registration Number

Tax Identification Number

If you're interested in applying but lack a CAC registration or Tax Identification Number, or if you're worried about potentially high fees, feel free to send me a direct message (DM). I'll be glad to assist you.

Contact me via WhatsApp; 08164989894

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Go Collect! / Is This The Downfall Of Teckno Miles, True Reason Revealed / 2014 Foreign Used Blue On Ash Toyota Camry XLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.