Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (459273 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2011
Kingszino Computers

1. Domain Registration

2. Web Hosting

3. Web Design and Developement

Visit us our website: http://www.kingszino.com or www.kcnhost.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ijebu2003(m): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
[color=#770077][/color]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
www.Naijaconnect.info a self classified eCommerce doman aka www.scedconnect.com for Nigerias community, focused on online stores and auctions
[/font][/font]

Re: Introduce Your Business by ashybabs(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2011
we specialize in writting professional curriculum vitae(C.V'S) for aspiring job solicitors especialy but not limited to executives.
our work is to impeccably write a C.V and a cover letter, without error and proficiently.

for more info, and writing of your resume conntact
peter on: +2343133809462
email:petersreign@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by orumili: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2011
I work from home and the following site got me started. You can do the same!!!

http://www.yourfleamarket..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by alwafa(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2011
Alwafa Heavy Equipment Trading is one of the leaders in supplying variety of used heavy equipments and machinery. We deal with brands like Caterpillar, Komatsu, Kawasaki, Barbar Greene, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Tadano, Kato, and Volvo. Our yard extends over 10,000 squard meter. We sell used motor graders, dozers, wheel loaders, excavators, pavers, rollers, and cranes.

One of the major things that charactarizes Alwafa Heavy Equipments Trading is its location. Our company is located in the heart of Sharjah Inudstrial Area, the biggest industrial Area in Unitd Arab Emirates and the Middle East. Our yard sets in front of Emirates Road, the only interstate highway in the U.A.E. which connects all of the seven Emirates. We are about 500 meters away from Dubai.

We continue to provide our customers with wide range of high quality used heavy equipments and machinery at competitive prices. Our clients come from the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. We have shipped equipments to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Uganda, and Kenya. If you would like to buy used equipments, please feel free to visit our stock list. We can help you dismantle the machines and stuff them in containers. We can also help you ship machines anywhere in the world.

Best regards
Aimn Blbol
General manager

Alwafa Heavy Equipment Trading
Emirates Road, Industrial Area 15
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

+971 50 4814823 (cell)
+971 6 5355290 (office)
+971 6 5355291 (fax)
aimn@alwafaequipment.com
http://www.alwafaequipment.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by alwafa(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2011
Our company ALWAFA HEAVY EQUIPMENTS TRADING is based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates are currently selling the following heavy equipments:

USED CATERPILLAR MOTOR GRADER 140G, Year Model 1995, serial number 5MD032XX, with ripper, push block and cab, imported from USA, ready to work. Machine is in good running condition.

Our complete list of Heavy Equipments for sale:

Motor Graders 140G

Year Model: 1989 - 2 units
Year Model: 1991 - 1 unit
Year Model: 1994 - 5 units
Year Model: 1995 - 1 unit

Wheel Loaders 966G

Year Model: 2001 - 1 unit
Year Model: 2002 - 2 units
Year Model: 2004 - 1 unit

1 unit Kawasaki 80Z-III Year Model: 1993

You can view more pictures and videos of the machines at our web site. Please contact us if you have any inquiries.

Best regards
Aimn Blbol
General manager

Alwafa Heavy Equipment Trading
Emirates Road, Industrial Area 15
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

+971 50 4814823 (cell)
+971 6 5355290 (office)
+971 6 5355291 (fax)
aimn@alwafaequipment.com
http://www.alwafaequipment.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by shesan4u(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2011
FOR YOUR CHOICE PROPERTIES, CHECK THIS LINK OUT

www.sshobowale-pretoriaatlantic..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by emman2009: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
]I am Emmanuel Adegha.We teach people how to produce (abestos) for ceiling and poundo yam(yam flour).
If interested,you can contact me on 0813964814,08124499256
Re: Introduce Your Business by beautyline(f): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
Check www.fragrances.fm/felicia for an opportunity to own a business of your own with very little investment.
Re: Introduce Your Business by queenesthr(f): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
Winalite International needs distributors for Anion Sanitary Napkins in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Terms and conditions are highly attractive.

Contact 08034708929 or email chynweod@yahoo.com for details.
Re: Introduce Your Business by smartone: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
If it is that easy, why are you not producing the asbestos ceilings and poundo yam yourself. I honestly do not believe you. You may be a scam
Re: Introduce Your Business by lolostic: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
Smart or whatever is your name, this website and my post is real and if you don't believe in this you can go to hell, those who know what am talking about are discuss real business with me.
Re: Introduce Your Business by dieselsell: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hello
How are you today Hope you are Good today am using this medium to introduce to you about my company product in which we supply to the company's who demand we believe you will need our product as well but kindly please get back to this email after you have gone through this proposal
stay bless have a wonderful day
your sincere Daniel M

ddieselsells@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2011
My Business, flpbiznow.com is a website dedicated to promoting Forever Living Products. Forever Living is a company with a sound financial status - Cash
     rich and Debt free! You are not only getting high quality Aloe vera based health and beauty products but also an amazing business opportunity that is     
     equal to non, anywhere else. You can learn more at flpbiznow.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2011
That's www.flpbiznow.com If you are interested in becoming a distributor, my contact details are available on my website. cheers!
Re: Introduce Your Business by SCInc: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2011
At ShadeCrown Real Hair we specialize in real hair wefts and full lace wigs – ( Brazilian virgin, Indian, Malaysian and Mongolian Hair). You can straighten it, curl it, dye it and basically treat it like your own hair. It does not tangle, or shred after washing. It can be curled with a flat iron, bendy rollers and it is easy to care for.

ShadeCrown Real Hair is available in three different textures – straight, wavy and curly, from 8 inch to 28inch and available colours are #1- jet black, #1b- natural black/brown, #2 – dark brown, #4 - brown, #6 – copper , #12- golden brown

Brazilian Virgin hair is healthy virgin cuticle hair which has not been processed at all. Made with natural Brazilian hair and has no chemical added to it. It is silky and shiny in texture and only available in natural colour.

Indian hair is naturally thick and lustrous. It has more of a silky feel and more shine. Indian hair is highly regarded in the hair industry because of its versatility, durability, and texture.

Malaysian hair has intact cuticles. The texture is sleek and straight, with the slightest hint of a wave when allowed to air dry.

Mongolian hair is full cuticle virgin hair, provided by the donor in its original state.

ShadeCrown Real Hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. It is your personal responsibility to ensure that you take proper care and treat it like your own hair for it to last longer and stay in good quality.
In order to prolong the life span of your hair extensions, do not cut the weft of the hair, wash and condition the hair every two weeks using the recommended products below and wear a satin or silk scarf to bed with the hair tied in a ponytail.
For a full weave the average person will need about 2 packs of hair, for a fuller hair, it is advisable to go for 3 packs, for longer lengths, 18 inch and above, 3 packs or more is recommended.

ShadeCrown Real Hair is based in London, UK but we deliver worldwide.

Email: realhair@shadecrown.com

Telephone: +44(0)7962-359-473

Re: Introduce Your Business by toasmart66: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2011
hello nlanders my name is omotosho i specialized in cusultancy bizness particularly in health and welliness , rents and debts collectors and you can always contact me in case you wish to make money of your own this is because i do provide money opportunities both off line and offline, how to create wealth of your own
check on my website-www.toasmart.com
i dont find jobs for people but i share opportunities, and bring relief for those are not feet call me on 08023363874 for care free service

thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by ifedilico: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2011
My name is Evans Ezeocha. I Have been on the internet for a long time and have seek for genuine way to make money online. on my quest I lost a lot of money along the line. It was a bad experience and a bad test in my mouth. I have fall pray to so many internet marketers who claim to show me how to make this money.

After 2 (two) years, instead of making money I was busy losing money. Crazy right? Yes,  but everyday something keep telling me that there is qenuie way to make this money online.

With my experience and lost also I decided to set up a little website that is dedicated to making money online. Where quality information will be available for both old and new comers in the internet marketing world.

I am still doing my best to make a great place. You too can contribute to it if you think  you are an expert in your field with sincere mind and truth in you. http://smartbusinessplanet.com

With what I have learnt I have come to realize that making money is not about what you are selling, but it is all about people you have helped to archive their dreams and goal in life.

" you survive by what you get and you live life by what you give" http://smartbusinessplanet.com

To your life dream!!!!!!!!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Will44: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2011
My business has been set up to help [/b]fish farm business owners easily and quickly turn their business into a [b]MORE [/b]profitable business.

The information is [b]FREE [/b]and contains all the tools and resources you need to [b]quickly [/b]and [b]easily [/b]start up your [b]own [/b]fish farming business. 

You get an opportunity to [b]download [/b]business plans, [b]watch [/b]videos on fish farming and [b]participate [/b]on the latest discussions about fish farming.

[b]
Whats the Website Address:

http://www.fishfarmingbusiness.com

FishFarmingBusiness.com is a[b] resource centre[/b] for budding and experienced fish farming business owners. It contains success [/b]tips  and [b]resources [/b]that will help you build your fish farming business fast!

If you are thinking of getting into the catfish business or tilapia fish farming business, you too can Claim the Strictly Limited [b]FREE
Membership Offer which is on offer as I write this message. Once the FREE Membership Offer is Gone,  It's Gone,  so you need to act now and visit

http://www.fishfarmingbusiness.com/freeinfo/  today to [b]CLAIM [/b]your [b]FREE [/b]Membership Offer

Good Luck & Best Wishes

Will44

http://wwwFishFarmingBusiness.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by efedavies: 1:21am On Feb 23, 2011
This is mercator's creativity. I am into interior design with specialties in kitchen design,wardrobes,internal doors,office table,cladding(composit panel)and roofing(alluminium) construction if you need my services just hit me on 08038056050 or mail me on daslinkiest@yahoo.com.no.33 olanibi str,papa ajao,munshin,lagos
Re: Introduce Your Business by SFANig(m): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2011
Hi Everyone,

TIRED OF BUYING FAKE PRODUCTS, SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY TO TRAVEL TO GET ITEMS AT THE US!!!!! SFA is a company that those E-Commerce and procurement of genuine Items from The Us at a cheaper rate and deliver anywhere In Nigeria and other African States. We have a store that has over 1000 products in it and you could make orders right from your bedroom using your computer, However for items that we don't have in our store and you want to buy, we have designed a service to take care and that is called Procurement.

We have two categories under this Procurement viz:
A. Automated Custom Order
B. Manual Custom Order

For more Info go to www.shopfromamerica.com and for queries and enquiries you can speak with any of our Online Customer Service Agent

SHOPFROMAMERICA!!!!Your Best Link To America

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Introduce Your Business by shesan4u(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2011
LAND FOR SALE

250 ACRES OF LAND WITH C OF O FOR SALE
BESIDE REDEMPTION CAMP ALONG LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESSWAY AT N6.5M PER ACRE.
20 MINUTES DRIVE FROM BERGER,ACCESS ROAD & OTHER INFASTRUCTURE AVAILABLE.
SUITABLE FOR CORPORATE ORGANISATIONS,CO-OPERATIVES

FOR MORE INFO,PLS CALL: SESAN: 08023757745, 08059888875

Re: Introduce Your Business by lekanfak(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2011
Please take fear out of your mind. is good to invest in transportation business and the turnover is okay.
How to go about it is for you to contact us. we can package the finance for you if you have good collateral or if you have the liquidity direct. One thing I  want to you to do first is put God first, if you are confirmed that is your line just pick your phone and call 08036964300 or by e-mail olalekanfakoya@yahoo.ca we help you out. presently we are managing over 150 mini- buses and 30 Mack trucks of 30 tons,
Re: Introduce Your Business by KOOLMOED: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2011
my company is into furniture and building construction.we built Abia liason office in Abuja.we have expatriates and local staff for construction of furniture at affordable prices.we've done jobs for Elf,Shell and other big hotels in town.You will be treated like a king.Like they say,A buyer is always the King.
Re: Introduce Your Business by KOOLMOED: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
reach me at innomao@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by zoneding: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2011
Zhengzhou Zhongding Heavy Duty Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd (Zoneding Machine)
We are specialized in manufacturing mining machinery,such as ball mill,jaw crusher,vibrating screen,magnetic separator,flotation machine,rotary dryer and so on.
Tel:+86-371-67857655 60305291
  +86-371-60305292
Fax: +86-371-60305293
E-mail: zd-machine@kssb.cn
Web:  http://www.zoneding.com http://www.zd-ballmill.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by johnitalio: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2011
hello to you all,so what is new in the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.