Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,150 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (462877 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by mrwind(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2011
We are into Bulk supply of AGO, DPK, LPFO,
Trucking and LPO financing

Contacts 08021215661, 08099692415

Email: windelectric@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ConceptAdz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
Hello My name is Akinola Akinyemi. CEO ConceptAdz Concepts, a Nigerian web-design and internet advertising company.
www.conceptadz.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by seguwa(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
We run a prepaid Gift card business amongst other things. It's the new thing in Nigeria now. It's great for if you want to give someone a gift and can't decide on what to give or if you're not physically present to do so.

The card is based on the Interswitch Verve platform. This means that the recipient/card holder can use the card for purchases at any location that accepts Interswitch cards. Also, they can use it to withdraw cash from ATMs. A cheaper alternative to all the funds transfer methods for those people who want to send money home to their relatives. Great thing about it is that we deliver. It's a very secure card as it's based on CBN guidelines of CHIP and PIN.

For people who may be sceptical about us or our security, we are partnered with Skye Bank Plc, another CBN directive which assures you that your money is safe.

You can buy via our website http://www.giftpurse.com using any payment method, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard etc. People from anywhere in the world can buy and we will deliver to the Nigerian recipient.

Re: Introduce Your Business by sarwana: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
guys , we are the manufacturers & exporters of
BEAD JEWELLERY, ROSERY RING, RAZOR NECKLACES, TSHIRTS, POLOSHIRTS VNCEKC, ROUND NECK WITH COLLAR , We are looking for serious buyers all over nigeria , we supply on cash basis only,
please contact us at imran142000@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by sarwana: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
guys we are the manufacturers & exporters of BEADS JEWELLERY SET, TSHIRTS, POLOSHIRTS , JEANS , CAPS, SHOES N BELT, WE ARE LOOKING FOR WHOLESALERS, SHOP KEEPERS to buy our stock on cash basis.

please contact us at imran142000@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by lolasammy: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2011
Introduction of Business
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high Return
On Investment (ROI).

COLUMELLA NIGERIA COMPANY is a specialized Haulage services Company
formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria
and West Africa.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer
qualitative Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our
excellent human and material resources as well as technology-driven
expertise, which enable us to deliver customized service as well as
simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN

In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK
INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be
introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the
occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your
shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is
realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do
business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
Re: Introduce Your Business by andrewsega(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
I am an online Entrepreneur. I also help Nigerians to get Jobs http://www.newjobsinnigeria.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by tolex29(f): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
Need a COOLING VAN for your events, call Noah on 07025154805
Can take up to 500 drinks
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ladoorbz(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
Non Thriving Business Consulting (NTBC)

I am a business consultant for small and medium businesses.

My consulting services for business organization that are strugglin for success and profit in the market place. With my expert knowledge in this field, i have transformed businesses from a crashing state to a leading state in a space of three months.

So is your business struggling? Use the contact below:
Re: Introduce Your Business by gork: 2:56am On Mar 16, 2011
Hello My People,

Am into Marketing both on-line and offline. I also teach people on how to set up and run their on line business. Call me on 08027741284 or email gork7726@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by icemachine(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2011
We are the professional supplier of ice making machine in China. If anybody wants to get more information about it, kindly contact with us freely.

Shanghai Better Industry Co.,LTD
www.chinaicemakingmachine.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by TheFloShop: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
Shop the High-streets of UK directly from the comfort of your homes and offices in Nigeria and receive your items anywhere in Nigeria.

Check out www.thefloshop.com.

You wont regret using us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Introduce Your Business by sammyhands: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
Sammyhands Ventures
GADGETS

Hello we have security equipments for coporate organisation and individual. We Stun Flashlight, Drive Alert, Voice Changer, Pepper Spray etc

For inquiry or puchase please 0802475798 or email: sammyhands1620@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by RPL: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2011
Hello there everyone,

If you are looking for a faster and cheaper way to boost your C.V, please read on,

With the downturn in the economy, people are increasingly looking for fast and inexpensive ways to bolster their credentials and brush up on their business skills. Many are turning to quick-hit business education programs, commonly referred to as "mini-MBA" programs, which have proliferated business schools across Europe in recent years. The classes, which typically range in price from $2,000 to $4,000, are designed for the following people:

* People who have had their Masters a long time ago and they need quick reminders and professional/ academic updates,
* Experienced Professionals and Entrepreneurs who never made time out for their Masters yet they require the academic and practical relevance a
Masters experience.
* Middle Managers who often don't have a business background or MBA, but want to get a better grasp on business essentials to help them
progress in their Careers.
* They also frequently serve as a testing ground for people who are not certain they want to invest the time or money in an MBA, which can take
two years or more and cost upward of $100,000.

In recent years more business schools have started offering mini MBA programs through their Executive Education Programs, according to experts in the field, though there is no data that tracks the number of programs. Classes usually are taught by MBA professors who, in a few days or in a month or two of evening courses, give a condensed overview of the major topics and concepts taught in full-time, two-year MBA degree programs. Students generally receive continuing education credits for the classes, though some schools allow them to earn credit hours toward a degree program. In most cases, tuition is paid by an individual's company, but increasingly schools are seeing more students pay for the classes out-of-pocket Schools say interest in mini-MBA programs has increased sharply in the past year, with many rolling out additional sections and enrolling a record number of students.

These types of MBA boot camps were originally offered by consulting companies such as McKinsey & Co. and Booz Allen Hamilton to get their recent
undergraduate hires schooled on business essentials. But in recent years, more Business Schools and Universities like 'Kaplan' with their '5 day MBA' http://www.5daymba.co.uk/have begun to offer these types of Programs on campus, and the use of the term "mini MBA" has taken on a more formal usage in the Management Education Community, says Dan LeClair, vice-president and Chief knowledge officer at the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, which accredits Business Programs.

This type of Mini MBA is taking place in Lagos, Nigeria (Sheraton Hotels and Towers) between the 6th and 10th of June 2011, the Curriculum is designed and being delivered by the University of Huddersfield, U.K. and the cost is basically N500,000.00, but you get to pay N400,000.00 if you Register before the 18th of April, 2011. For more infromation on Registering, you can either e-mail: bluesliplimited@gmail.com or call 01-8716673, 08181180274, 08185476473.
Re: Introduce Your Business by bluehorizo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
Adult Female Boerboel for sale.

Contact 08123151673
Re: Introduce Your Business by bluehorizo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2011
sammyhands:

Sammyhands Ventures
GADGETS

Hello we have security equipments for coporate organisation and individual. We Stun Flashlight, Drive Alert, Voice Changer, Pepper Spray etc

For inquiry or puchase please 0802475798 or email: sammyhands1620@yahoo.com

Pls correct the phone contact.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Dallar: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
MY people am happy to let you know dat all u ve been looking 4 everywhere is right here @ your finger tips.:

1:CAW of all sizes
2:RAM and GOAT of all sizes
All @ afordable prices and in any quantity you want it.
And above all if you want a home services of suya making in you invents.like Birthday,Traditional marrage,ofala,house opening, name dem we will offer you an onbeatable service.
Jst call or sms to 2348034438323.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Dallar: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2011
We also supply in a large quantity.local rice,palm oil,yam,palm kannel oil, palm kannel cake and achi .contact me on 2348182017481,2348034438323 or mail on obdallar@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by liujenny(f): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2011
Re: Introduce Your Business by ntesat: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2011
IDEAL ERRAND is an Abuja base errand running business with the mission of providing personal and office support services to busy individuals, their family members or their staff. At IDEAL ERRAND, we understand the importance of your need for additional time to deliver your project and spend more time with the people you love. Our strong point is our ability to carry out any kind of errand as long as it is legal within the FCT and we deliver within 1 to 3 hours from the moment you confirm your request.

Call us NOW: +23498766616, +2348139744652, +2348023755992, +2348199306359

or

Email US: idealerrand@gmail.com

Our Services includes but not limited to:
1. Personal shopping for busy/heavy moms.
2. Laundry Pick up/ delivery
3. Meal Delivery
4. Home/Office/Venue Cleaning
5. School Drop/Pick up
6. Airport Drop/Pick up
7. Mail Delivery/ Pick up
8. Utility/Bill payment
9. Ticket Purchase/Seat Reservation
10. Hotel Booking
11. Cash Delivery/Withdrawal/Deposit Service
12. Floral Delivery
13. Waiting Service

We run your errand.

Call us NOW: +23498766616, +2348139744652, +2348023755992, +2348199306359

or

Email US: idealerrand@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by henrienta: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2011
I supply honey original honey to different suppermarkets and company call me if need 08028736633 or email uzamakah05@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by FALInvest: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2011
Are you planning to come to the UK on holiday?
Do you need someone to take you around ?
Do you need a befitting short term accommodation during your period of stay?
Also need a pick up from the Airport?

We are registered Limited Company Based in the UK.
We offer excellent and exceptional services in making sure that your stay becomes a memorable one in the UK.
You are guaranteed a highly affordable rates

Kindly contact us on : capitalplusinvestment@yahoo.com

Thank You
Re: Introduce Your Business by uchae25: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2011
I have a marketing company in Lagos, and Abuja Nigeria, Website marketing out of my home,
two websites I am working on, http://wazobianigeria.com/ and http://nigeriandevelopment.com/
Re: Introduce Your Business by osoise(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (345) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.