Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (459310 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by olumidea: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hello,

This is to introduce WWW.ORDERTONIGERIA.COM. It is a platform that allows Nigerians that are in need of genuine items from the USA to purchase such items and have them shipped to Nigeria.

We are ready to help you source for any item. It is very easy,  send an email to us via customerservice@ordertonigeria.com with a list of items that you are looking for or you can also browse through several US sites via our website (WWW.ORDERTONIGERIA.COM) .

We await your calls and email messages.

Thanks,

ORDERTONIGERIA

Contact numbers:

0709 821 2584
0815 226 0060

OR 
0091- 301-792-0919  (USA NUMBER)
0091- 202-506-9603 (USA NUMBER)

Email Address  - customerservice@ordertonigeria.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by abiolapaul: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
Action is the hallmark of champions. Document those goals, Act on them! OuterEDGE (Business plan, proposals, feasibility report). Call 08030703064 NOW!
Re: Introduce Your Business by chrisobas(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, I am into teaching of how to make, write and distribute ebooks. I can authoritatively speak on this because I sell many copies of ebooks every week and make good returns. As a beginner, you can make up to 12000 naira a week but you must be willing to learn from those before you before starting. Remember, many people don't make it because they keep looking for that golden fish without learning how to fish. If you want further details from me, send me an email on successfromgod@gmail.com. Take a bold step today.
Re: Introduce Your Business by talk2tboy: 1:33am On Apr 20, 2011
For your Professional and contemporary interior finishes and furnitures supplied to you anywhere in Nigeria at a very affordable price.

call on us today

Abode Design Consults Limited
Head Office
8b Olusola Olude close,Gbagada phase 2,
Lagos State.

Branch office and workshop
14 west circular road,
Benin city,
Edo state.

abode.consults@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by radiantbus: 3:14am On Apr 20, 2011
My name is Michael and am a Website Designer and Software Developer. I have designed a series of sites from Corporate sites, Fashion magazines to Blogs. I can also help you market the site i.e draw traffic to it. If you are interested here is my email michael.obodo@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by hpt: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2011
Investments could take different forms; but the most appreciable investment is the REAL ESTATE or what is generally refer to as PROPERTIES. Buildings like any other products need to be maintained periodic to sustain its service life otherwise the rate of deterioration would be fast; resulting in Low Return on Investment.

Building or Concrete Structures are all susceptible to both internal and External Stress when exposed to External Factors e.g Corrosive Ground Water table, Atmospheric Moisture, Wind and heat. These result to corrosion of reinforcement bars, efflorescence, rising dampness, leakage, Cracks, Paint Blisters, Water Patches on Painted areas etc, which deteriorates the service life of the structure.It is also Worth Mentioning that Because the Building Structure is a Heterogeneous Product, it shows signs of DISTRESS over time if adequate attentions are not paid on specific details during the construction process.

To solve this WATER RELATED PROBLEM we ARE introducing an internationally certified WATERPROOFING PRODUCT for all waterproofing works.

These can be used for the following:
Swimming Pools

Basement (Negative side or the Positive side)

Septic Tank,

Underground Water tank,

Concrete Roofing Slab - no need for Felts again, Felts gets punctured and cracks when exposed to heat. Hence not reliable.

Building Walls Exposed to Moisture(Rising Dampness or Penetration dampness)

Protection of Foundation from underground water containing salt.

Fountains,

Floor Slabs that need to be waterproofed. etc

For more information contact us at housepointbm@yahoo.co.uk

Please kindly call 08033701008 kunle.
Re: Introduce Your Business by datngga(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2011
IDELIVA CONSULTANCY SERVICES

We are a UK based company that provides a host of Business Consultancy services and now we've introduced our new Virtual Personal Shopping Experience

With our vast exposure within Nigeria, IDELIVA CAN make available to you any product (or service) that you would have loved to purchase either within a UK-based store over the internet or in person but are unable to do so simply because you:

Don't necessarily need to embark on a trip abroad!
Can't use your bank (ATM) card to purchase products on-line!
Can't have products purchased on-line delivered directly to you by the seller!

This will be especially great if you are planning to start a business, or already have one, and need to source quality stuff at an affordable price, from abroad.

VISIT WWW.IDELIVA.COM FOR MORE INFO

Call Us: +447947747726 or +2347066163450
Email Us: info@ideliva.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by REEREE: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2011
Hello Everyone,

Are you interested in making extra money? Maybe its time to be your own boss. A master of your own time. Then let me introduce you to Forever living products (F.L.P.). This is for those who want to be financially free. You can earn as much as N200,000 upwards within 4 months.

Contact me to receive more info if interested.

Just send me an e-mail: rejoicewithdaniel@yahoo.com or call 08036132784
Re: Introduce Your Business by 3RNEST(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACSTravels: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
ACS Travel Trends

HOW TO LEGALLY RELOCATE AND START WORKING IN CANADA WITHOUT GOING TO THE EMBASSY!

The information I want to present to you here is top notch and it is an information that is absolutely unknown to anyone in Nigeria right now except the few people that benefited from it last year November.

For more info:
Just send me an e-mail:acstraveltrends@yahoo.com or call 08083423754 & u'll get d full info in your mail box within 24hr
Re: Introduce Your Business by Uzohdaddy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
For steps on how to prepare a feasibility report, log on to www.360biz.blog.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by okeluechuk(m): 3:10am On Apr 23, 2011
Hello all,i am into clearing and fowarding.i clear goods imported into the country and deliver to the importer here in nigeria.

08037963978 is my number.
Re: Introduce Your Business by nnice10: 5:55am On Apr 23, 2011
Beta Quick- Cheap International Calls from the U.S

Call 1 877 413 2488
Enter the international number you wish to call, try it for free

www.betaquick.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by 3RNEST(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2011
> ATTENTION!!!
> ATTENTION!!!
> ATTENTION!!!

> Do you need a professional painter to help give that your new building/house, structure of any kind, then get intouch with me!
> call me Samuel.
>Mobile #:
> 07063336532
Re: Introduce Your Business by etchel(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2011
I am Mr Mitchel. i am a private shopper, fashion designer, managing series of chicken joints and a full time entrepreneur doing several businesses with international world class companies.

Does business with Company in partnership with Microsoft, Ferrari cars, Fifa federation and alot more company.

As a shopper i place orders of foreign goods and it gets to Nigeria in 5 working days.

As a fashion designer and i sell designs and also make fashionable wears

As a manager of eating joints; i handle contract for big occasions and my workers are very much able
I do lot more businesses call or text me on 08061387382 or 08074241155 or mail me via a secure mail. mitchel4school@uymail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by REEREE: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
Do you want to travel?
Have you purchased your air tickets?
Maybe you need airport pick-up or drop offs?
Or is it Hotels?

Then send an email with your details to chronustravels@gmail.com or call Dave on 08099050076
We specialize in arranging tours in and outside of Nigeria, but we also offer visa advice, air tickets, airport pick-ups and hotels around the world.

Lets take you there in style and comfort.
If you need travel information, then you need us.
Re: Introduce Your Business by osajojo(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2011
Thanks for this opportunity
KILOWATT CONNECT AND SYSTEMS COMPANY.
We deal on micro technology computer accessories such as flash drives hubs etc. Also security and spy cameras. We have also lauched an electronic shirts for mass advertisement. for more details kindly email or call kilowattc1@gmail.com or 08053444858 respectively.
Re: Introduce Your Business by examsans: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2011
The innovation is http://www.examsanswers.com, The fundamental concept of ExamsAnswers website is all official WAEC, NECO, ICAN, GCE, Polytechnics, College of educations and Universities departmental past question papers and answers within West Africa countries. We acknowledge you to join our page on facebook by just a click on LIKE to get the latest and newest updates. Investors, Sponsorships and advert placements contact Kester: 08034332510

Facebook click here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Examsanswer-Forum/100146393377070

Re: Introduce Your Business by examsans: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2011
The innovation is http://www.examsanswers.com, The fundamental concept of ExamsAnswers website is all official WAEC, NECO, ICAN, GCE, Polytechnics, College of educations and Universities departmental past question papers and answers within West Africa countries. We acknowledge you to join our page on facebook by just a click on LIKE to get the latest and newest updates. Investors, Sponsorships and advert placements contact Kester: 08034332510

Facebook click here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Examsanswer-Forum/100146393377070

Re: Introduce Your Business by Naneno: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2011
Huggies & Pampers Available For Sell
« on: Today at 12:32:54 AM »

I live in the UK and at present I have available the following quantities of Huggies & Pampers.

22 boxes of Huggies
Size 3, 5-9kg * 210 per box - 8 boxes
Size 4, 8-14kg * 186 per box - 7 boxes
Size 4+, 10-16kg * 174 per box -7boxes

Pampers - 35 single parks
6 (16+kg)*38 single park -1 bag
5 (11-25kg)*48 single park -6 bags
4+ (9-20kg)*52 single park -11 bags
4 (7-18kg)*56 single park -8 bags
3 (4-9kg)*64 single park -9 bags

I will give you reasonable Price if you have any in intent. I can also increase the quantity as well. My email is :Info.Naneno@gmail.com
Mobile:0044(0)7952166437
Name is Mr Paul

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.