Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,961 members, 7,933,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:50 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (464149 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by allgreeen: 4:34pm On May 15, 2012
I have original Indian humanhair from direct source for sale at a very cheap/affordable prices.(wholesales).Based in Lagos, but if outside lagos, will arrange and send to you.plz email:commykenny@yahoo.com,or BB pin:20CA4B5A for more details.

Re: Introduce Your Business by deboski6: 8:04pm On May 16, 2012
Follydeb technical services ltd is into sales, supply and installation of security equipment. Some of the equipment include:
I. Garrett superwand handheld detector
Ii. Superscanner handheld detector with rechargeable battery and charger
Iii. Walk through metal detector
Iv. Baggage x ray machine
V. Letter bomb detector
Vi. Under vehicle inspection mirror/camera
Vii. Explosive detector
Viii. Jammer
Ix. RF Detectors
X. Etc
We also supply 7'' Ipad and GSM Handset,
All this product are original and at cheaper price
Contact: call 08187186415 or mail us @ adenijiafolake@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Worpixcom: 11:13am On May 17, 2012
WORPIX - Way to sell and buy photos easily

We have opened a new and revolutionary way of buying and selling photos online. We respect the photographers’ rights to price their photos independently and offer the best profit possible. The photographer will receive 85% of the selling price, this would have to be the best offer you can find!

WORPIX service is for everybody whether you capture everyday events or take paparazzi photos. You never know when you come across an opportunity to capture a moment that becomes world news. Pictures are used globally every day for different purposes such as for news, advertising, brochures, posters, webpages, etc.
Getting started is quick and easy as no registration is required. Your imagination is the limit.

Try our service at [url]www.worpix.com
[/url]
Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/Worpixpictures

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/worpixpictures

Worpix.com summer photo contest:

Starts 5.5.2012 at 12.00 CET ends 31.8.2012 at 12.00 CET. Topic "Summer".

Rules:

Upload your photo in worpix.com.
When giving details of the photo, click a button "contest" before confirming.
You can upload as many pictures as you want.
May the best photos win!

Our SPEOS (www.SPEOS.fr) trained photographers will choose the winners.

Great prizes:

1st prize: Pentax Q + 8,5mm lens
2nd prize: Olympus Tough TG-610
3rd - 4th prize: Nikon Coolpix 3100 S
5th - 6th prize: Nikon Coolpix L25
7th - 10th prize: Canvas pictures downloaded from worpix.com
11th- 20th prize: T-shirt

Re: Introduce Your Business by JohnnieZM(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2012
Are you a student, bachelor, spinster, married man, divorced or housewife?

As any of the above have you ever wondered how to overcome the burden of doing your own laundry or too much money leaving your hands to the laundry guys?

Have no fear, solution is on the way! At no extra cost and no labour you can do your own laundry and still have enough money in your pocket and plenty of time to read and rest. Wanna know how?

Send me an email on johnoghie@yahoo.com or call or SMS me on 08029961727 or better still check out my website:http://3nitybusinessconcepts.gnbo.com.ng/products

Waiting for you. God bless you.

Re: Introduce Your Business by ephilipand: 12:38pm On May 19, 2012
Do you need exportation contract for charcoal?

We can help you secure one for an agreed fee within 48hours.

Interested client(s)? Add me on whatsapp +2348176168355.
Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com
or
Call: +2348176168355
Re: Introduce Your Business by OdiliChukwudi(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2012
[b][/b] Hello!: "Hurrah." Barachel Park & Garden Ikorodu, Lagos: Own a plot today! Smart payment plan(outright): #500,000 Flex Payment plan:#600,000; Deposit 200,000 spread balance within 6 months. Easy Plan: 700,000: Deposit 100,000 spread balance withing 12 months. Housing scheme: 3 Bedroom Bungalow/ 4 Bedroom Duplex/ 5 Bedroom Duplex. For more info add pin :26264AC7 or call 08169491735/ 08079719026.- Client Relations Executive
Re: Introduce Your Business by microclean: 8:38pm On May 21, 2012
Hello everybody,

Are you a business owner, school proprietor, hotelier, restaurant and fast food owner, bar and club owner, real estate owner, construction contractor, oil companies, banks, luxury home and apartment owner etc. Are u tired of poor cleaning and fumigation service delivery? Are u tired of making the same complains over and over again? Are u getting less value for money paid for services rendered? Do u still have issues of rats mices, cockroaches coming back after a couple of days fumigation? Are you among the many unhappy clients who have never enjoyed the 3months guaranty of fumigation services? Well look no further.

At Micro clean cleaning services we provide cleaning and fumigation services for commercial industrial residents, schools and offices etc with 10 years woring experience in the field and a strong clientele base. Our services includes the following:- pressure washing, all types of hard and soft floor cleaning, curtain washing, carpet cleaning, high raise build facades and glass window cleaning, post construction clean up, pre sale and end of lease clean up, pest control services, daily and periodical maintentance.

Our staffs are seasoned and well trained professionals, our chemicals and solvents and are all eco friendly and our equipments are of superior quailty

Visit our website today @ www.microcleanng.com
Or call us today on 07033826640,08023022551. Your satisfaction our pride........ Cleaning and fumigation at its best.
Re: Introduce Your Business by JohnathonZ(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2012
Hi. Guys, This is Johnathon, I'm exporting maternity clothing, include: maternity bra, nursing bra, underwear, maternity pants, maternity pajamas, maternity loungwear, sleepwear.

my company information:

Johnathon
iCare Maternity Clothing Co.,Ltd
Tel : (+86) 755-33167678
Web: www.icarematernity.com
MSN: zhengchiyu@hotmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Safiaumar(f): 9:11am On May 24, 2012
Hello all,
Safiaumar is all about skin care, beautifying your skin and eliminating skin issues, if u are looking to get lighter, brighter, whiter safely
Or to eliminate pimples, sun burn , stretch marks, sun burn, scars e.t.c.
We also sell herbal soaps, original papaya soaps all the way from the philipines, Egyptian oil and creams
So many goodies to make your skin talk!

U can reach us on 08133444421, 08058444446, 018426529,
Shop a6a oniru shopping complex ( new market) lekki Lagos
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 24, 2012
ayothomas: Hello Guys,

ARE U THINKING OF GETTING INTO FOREX TRADING, AND U JUST DON'T HOW!!!!!,  WELL I CAN GET U A GOOD SELF TRAINING E-BOOK AND FOREX TRAINING VIDEOS THAT U CAN READ AND BECOME THE MILLIONIARE U HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE.

ALL U HAVE TO DO IS MAIL ME AT: [b]ayodejicharles@yahoo.com, aythomas@datsolutionsnig.com OR CALL 08039666244, 09-8706364([/b]and u can text),

TITTLES LIKE:
BA
10 KEYS TO SUCCESSFULL TRADING
FOREX POWER TRADING COURSE
TRADING FOR A LIVING IN THE FOREX MARKET
STUDY BOOK FOR SUCESSFULL FOREIGN EXCHANGE,  AND MUCH MORE

ALL THIS 4 JUST A TOKEN!
Can you manage an account for someone?

Re: Introduce Your Business by alphasoft: 10:48pm On May 25, 2012
Business Emails : Send
Emails@your-business-name.com

Give credibility and image boosting to your
business through customized email
addresses.

10 EMAIL ACCOUNTS @YOUR-BUSINESS-
EMAIL.COM
This package also provide you with a web
host and control panel where you can upload
your website, create and manage your email
accounts and many more.
With initial set-up fee of N5,000 and N2,500
annually for 500MB

Visit our website for more info.
www.alphasofts.net or call 08029620538 for
details.

On the order for the email service, we will
create a free one page introductory website
for your business
( www.YourBusinessName.com to show
your services, products, about your organisation contact information and so on) which could be further expand and developed to a full-blown web pages.
For enquires, please call 08029620538
www.alphasofts.net

Re: Introduce Your Business by dromowunm(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2012
My name is Dr omowunmi i'm a doctor, i treat with natural herbs leafs and root.
doctor care for those that care for there self. You can call me in eny of your following. MISCARRIAGE, FIBROID,TUBERCULOSIS, GONORRHEA, DIABETES, ASHMAL COUGH, PILE, TYPHORD AND MALARIA ETC. Pls don't be exitate to call me
Re: Introduce Your Business by dromowunm(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2012
My name is Dr omowunmi i'm a doctor, i treat with natural herbs leafs and root.
doctor care for those that care for there self. You can call me in eny of your following. MISCARRIAGE, FIBROID,TUBERCULOSIS, GONORRHEA, DIABETES, ASHMAL COUGH, PILE, TYPHORD AND MALARIA ETC. Pls don't be exitate to call me 08181058955

Re: Introduce Your Business by dromowunm(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2012
My name is Dr omowunmi i'm a
doctor, i treat with natural
herbs leafs and root.
doctor care for those that care
for there self. You can call me in
eny of your following.
MISCARRIAGE,
FIBROID,TUBERCULOSIS,
GONORRHEA, DIABETES, ASHMAL
COUGH, PILE, TYPHORD AND
MALARIA ETC. Pls don't be
exitate to call me 08181058955
Re: Introduce Your Business by eguangjing(f): 3:41am On May 29, 2012
Hello,do you want to buy hair products and caps & hats at wholesale or just retail? We are a factory,main products are full lace wigs,lace front wigs,glueless wigs,machine weft,top closure,lace frontal,synthetic wigs,baseball cap,straw hat,trucker cap,flat cap(new era style) etc. We have a factory online store www.eguangjing.com .You can get wholesale price for retail order.Why not have a try?

If interests,pls contact me at service@eguangjing.com

Regards
Joanna

Re: Introduce Your Business by shecsyshecsy: 12:23am On Jun 01, 2012
HURRY NOW! !! !!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!
Are you tired of walking around looking for a job that doesn’t really pay? Then this is a great opportunity you ever think of. At Bumarthec Capital Open Door which is created for wealth creation. It is an online business which doesn’t take much of your time to do and you can make as much as you wish depending on you.

I do believe you have Face book, 2go, Nairaland and others account? What are you doing with all this forums? For Fun? Meeting people?. I tell you, that is a great opportunity to make money while sign in on face book, 2go, nairaland and others.

If you are really tired of this financial challenges kindly send message of interest to my email (shecsyshecsy@hotmail.com) or you log on to
www.divinecapitalopendoor.com.ng

For further details, you can reach me through my face book account AMOSU SEGUN ALANI. 100% sure program. If you join and you follow the required procedures and your account is not credited kindly let me know. I guarantee total refund of your money. This is my contact number 08028476220.

What are you waiting for? HURRY NOW! !! !!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by ChiefS(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
MATLAB training!!! MATLAB Training!!! Matlab Training
content includes:
What is MATLAB?
Working with the MATLAB user interface.
Working with Matrices and Arrays.
Basic MATLAB programming
Simulink Basics
Scientific Data File Formats

contact 08035431589 or sirsolo7@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by JohnnieZM(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
[size=30pt]NEWS ALERT!!![/size]

Now available......!

AMAZING SUPER FUEL SAVER

40% REDUCTION AND ABOVE ON PETROL, DIESEL AND KEROSINE ENGINES.

START SAVING YOUR MONEY NOW

Now you can save fuel and increase your engine performance without wasting a lot of time and money.

• WITH AMAZING SUPER FUEL SAVER:
YOUR ENGINE WILL EXPERIENCE BETTER THOROUGH RUNNING ALSO YOUR KEROSINE STOVE WILL BURN WITH CALM BLUE FLAME RESULTING IN FAST COOKING AND SAVING YOUR KEROSINE IN THE PROCESS.

• IT SAVES 40% OF YOUR PETROL, DIESEL, KEROSINE OR AVIATION FUEL.

• DRASTIC REDUCTION IN EMISSION RESULTING IN CALM GENERATOR SOUND.

• NO ADVERSE EFFECT TO EITHER ENGINES, CATALYTIC CONVERTER OR PARTICLE FILTER; IT IS ABSOLUTELY HARMLESS.

AMAZING SUPER FUEL DOSAGE
0.5ml treats between 1-5 litres of Petrol, Diesel, Kerosine & Aviation Fuel
2.5ml treats between 20-25 litres of Petrol, Diesel, Kerosine & Aviation Fuel
5ml treats between 45-50 litres of Petrol, Diesel, Kerosine & Aviation Fuel

Now available! Quantity discount available too!!! Call today. 08029961727 or visit http://3nitybusinessconcepts.gnbo.com.ng/products

God bless you!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Mitwork: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2012
Hello all, we are definitely glad to be here!
Here is to our business success, God bless your hustle! wink

Keeping it short & simple;
MITWORK Limited is a full-fledged business support service provider, with a passion
for individual and organizational growth. Providing solutions to the entrepreneur & small business owner,
to promote growth, through three (3)main areas, namely

Business Advisory & Consulting services
Business Presence options (Lagos & London)
Capacity building & Training services

Every business needs support for growth, MITWORK provides that support
so why not talk to us now? cool smiley

Get more info @ our website: www.mitworkltd.com
Email us: info@mitwork.com.ng or mitworkltd@yahoo.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/mitwork
Follow us: www.twitter.com/mitwork
Re: Introduce Your Business by 80kobo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
We are 80kobo.com, Nigeria's Premium Source SMS Gateway.
We serve Hundreds of SMS websites within and Outside Nigeria.
We provide pocket-friendly SMS Rates with premium routes and delivery to over 200 Countries Worldwide + CDMA networks.
80kobo.com is a brainchild of Clue WebHost Nigeria (www.cluewebhost.com) which started the revolutionary "SMS Business in a Box" promo as far back as 2010 and which manages a host of other websites like cluesms.com, smsnuvia.com, ricotext.com which are all functioning and target different segments of the economy.
And Jstephano Nigeria Limited, a Port Harcourt based General Services Firm.

Contact us on 08037422174 if you have any issues with your sms portals now or if you would like to break into the highly lucrative SMS Business.
Re: Introduce Your Business by sp2002(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
VILLA RICA BEACH RESORT, ELEKO BEACH.

come and have unlimited fun in a newly opened beach resort. facilities included are:
WELL TRIMMED LAWN
ACCOMODATION
DIRECT ACCESS TO THE BEACH
NO TOUT/HOODLUMS
SPACE FOR EVENTS
SPORTING FACILITIES LIKE TABLE TENNIS, LAWN TENNIS, BADMINTON COURT ETC
CHILDREN PLAY GROUND WITH BOUNCING CASTLE, SLIDES,SWINGS ETC
EXOTIC BAR
TIGHT SECURITY

pls for more information and enquiry call the facility manager on: 08137775986

Re: Introduce Your Business by ifyleraks: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hello,I have a good business opportunity which you would love to invest.Its an online money making investment oppoertunity.You can start with as low as N5,000 and see how much you can earn in 3 months.With that you will gain more confidence in the system.It pays 2% daily on every investment made.Please call me on 08033244622 or send me an email to ifyleraks@gmail.com.I would be able to show you my daily payouts.

Thankssmiley
Re: Introduce Your Business by enchanteddecor(f): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
We enchant for a living.-
You do not have to break the bank vault for that fabulous decoration you have alwayz dreamed of,cos we offer tailored services, and work with any budget,you do not have to mortgage ur life to rent an A-lister hall, cos even wiv the drabbest of all halls, we would turn it to glamorous.
We enchant for a living, we r the enchantress, we blow minds, d quest for perfection keeps us going,we turn drab to glamour with just a touch from our magic wand, we give ur events the A-lister touch,we leave u spurned long after ur event, cos "WE R ENCHANTED" For booking pls call, 08023132543,08058416719,08081478807,08068633107.
Re: Introduce Your Business by enchanteddecor(f): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
We enchant for a living, we turn dreams to reality,we give urevents the magic touch. We offer decor services for all events ranging from
1)Wedding decors
2)Birthday paries
3)House warmin
4)Agm
5)Christmas / End of year party decor
6)Awards
7)Burial / remembrance
coolFlower arrangement for all occasions
9)Bridal bouquet
And as part of our value adding services to humanity, we offer free party planning consultation.for bookings pls call- 08023132543,08058416719,08081478807,08068633107, and you could also check view our page on facebook. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (345) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.