Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,027 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (459118 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by benyjet: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
shocked
you feel like that guy wen u r financially able.
this u become if you can creat multiple streams of income.
y not look at this site and see how u can

http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-23418
Re: Introduce Your Business by TONINATHO: 1:03am On Jun 24, 2008
Am into FOREX and my advise is
IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE MONEY, DONT COME AND TRADE FOREX
IT IS THE RISKIEST IN THE WORLD

bUT YOU COULD MAKE SOME MONEY IF YOU LISTEN TO THE MASTERS AND GET A MENTOR.

DONT COME IF YOU DONT LOVE RISKS

LEAVE ME A MESSAGE ON toninatho.
Re: Introduce Your Business by uphena: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2008
I work with an insurance firm and we have a lots of packages that can benefit individuals.But mainly am in the life department,most Nigerians have not conside rd it a deal to take up a life insurance policy though their have been cases here and there of people loosing their money, but let me ask a question?.didn't the banks have crisis one time but people still put their hard earned money there.So why cant our insurance grow?A time will come when it will be so important and compulsory that we wont see it!Overseas without insurance you cant do much.Well hope i get calls from my fellow nairalanders with a minimum of 5k monthly u take up a policy, Have asked ourselves this question?Wat if am not there how will my wife pay the rent?how will she pay my little daughters school fees?how will dey feed?Yes fine i have stocks!but Wat if she doesn't know i have?what if its the day i bought and i didn't come back home?What,why is the reason of me struggling everyday waking up early in the morning to catch a bus?so many issues are involved its no longer ignorance!lets try and do smoothing fast, i work wit reputable insurance company and our services are good.call me up and i will be at your service=08030476199
Re: Introduce Your Business by onlinewrkr(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2008
Earn money from processing data entry work,

You would be given sample of how the forms you are to fill would be (NOTHING LIKE THIS IN THIS FORUM),

if you want more information about this data entry work,
apply at:
onlinebasedworkers@yahoo.com[b][/b]
Re: Introduce Your Business by lazywealth(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
My google adsense business!

When you like to make some sense
Then think about adsense
Not like a sense of rest
But like a sense of quest
When your reminiscence seems so tense
Like that of a sense of pretense
That is when you make the sense!

Adsense is all about sense
just like a vision in a lens
where the lens bring out the sense
it's like a sense of the best
Like a crest on the vest
That has the sense of the license
to make wealth from sense
now i'ts clear that adsense makes the essence!

Don't take position on the fence
Try today the place of adsense
For the financial difference
what a splendid experience
To make the sense with google adsense!
Re: Introduce Your Business by jozzyinfo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]i need buyers for steel hollow pipes of 1-2mm thick,welding electrodes,saw blades ,and grinding and cutting discs.
Re: Introduce Your Business by kay29000(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2008
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
My name is Kayode Gbadejo , a graduate of Applied Geophysics and an expert in water hydrology. I am a geologist/geophysicist by profession for a reputable drilling company here in Abuja.Am using this avenue to connect to prospective clients that would want to sink a borehole at their residence,hotels and place of work.Our track record as a drilling company speaks for us .We have successfully drilled a large number of boreholes within and outside Abuja and as a testimony ,we have not experienced failures at any point in time .Our accurate pre-drilling investigation/survey makes our drilling exercise productive and promising .We don't sink boreholes that fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!We target water-bearing formations that favour groundwater accumulations within the subsurface using our cutting-edge geophysical instrument(terrameter ABEM SAS 300C) and softwares.A trial will surely convince you.Give a call-08060657696.
NOTE-If anyone succeeds in bringing a potential client to us,he/she will sure be rewarded and there is a discount we give for every job that we do.
Re: Introduce Your Business by spine: 12:24am On Jul 01, 2008
Have You ever heard about
SUB-METERING
Its a means of individualizing electricity bills for a host of consumers within a given facility
My company provides this commodity and the service attached to it thereby taking up the responsibility of interfacing with NEPA as well as the users
This enhances efficiency in payment of bills as well giving equitable and bills to consumers who in the past have had to contend with the inefficient and unaccountable bills they are compelled to pay

This service are for those who need a competent system in place or need a solution to problems like estimated billing and outstanding bills unpaid.

Our services are being utilised in places like (3)CBN quarters in abuja ,Wuse market in Abuja,Dove estate abuja,Nthern forshore estate in victoria island lagos and many more spread over Nigeria.It comes along with other services incorporated into the billing system like water,security and cleaning as the client may so desire
Our target audience
are usually the following
places that use a common facility and have a single meter reffered to as MD (maximum demand) that serves the whole facility through which NEPA can bill the consumers and sometimes resort to faulty estimates

The charges, services and terms are certainly more favorable than what you have endured.

If you have any leads,Please call 08056274798 or 07033599164 for further inquiries.or e-mail ogbodum@gmail.com
Regards.
Re: Introduce Your Business by jozzyinfo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2008
SNATRACO NIGERIA LTD.We are building materials merchant,we deal on steel hollow pipes,welding electrodes,cutting and grinding discs.
0ur contact is at 145 abeokuta express way Iyana Ipaja.
Phone number:08034733707
We offer reasonable prices.
Re: Introduce Your Business by TONINATHO: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2008
Hello People
am into electronics and computer sales, frm printers to flash and laptops
call me on 08066512844 and u are guaranteed the cheapest and best of service.
hp dv 900o AMD athlon dual core, 2gb ram 250gb harddisk webcam, wireless, 17' card reader, lightscribe technology, goes for 160k (www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2006/psgconsumer/ds_dv9000.pdf )
if u think not true call me on 008066512844.
supply quantites will bring a reduction in quantity
Re: Introduce Your Business by TONINATHO: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2008
Hello People
hp dv 900o AMD athlon dual core, 2gb ram 250gb harddisk webcam, wireless, 17' card reader, lightscribe technology, goes for 160k (www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2006/psgconsumer/ds_dv9000.pdf )
supply quantites will bring a reduction in quantity
Re: Introduce Your Business by TONINATHO: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2008
Hello People
supply quantities will bring a reduction in quantity
Re: Introduce Your Business by kay29000(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2008
Re: Introduce Your Business by afroxyz: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2008
our magazine "entreprenuer bridge"is aimed at empowering nigerian youths to be entrpernuers. our target market is nigerian undergraduates and secondary school students. we are soliciting for adverts for our first edition. for more info call john on 08087654260 or email ebventures@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by afroxyz: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
hi i am a freelance writer and can provide well researched write ups on any topic of your choice. just call chika on 08060793263
Re: Introduce Your Business by ilekky(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2008
hello people,
I sell and train people on this new product that is very hot in nigerian market now.It is called XPLO PROTECT.It saves lives and properties and it has really helped many Nigerians to make money on a platter of gold.We test this product before we train anybody on its installation and i tell you,some people are already doing it for some oil companies in Niger /Delta.Care to know more about this product? Y[color=#770077]
ou can call me on 08028359239 or visit our office at suite23,maseke ore shopping plaza,kollington b/stop, alagbado lagos[/color].
Re: Introduce Your Business by Genergo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2008
Nettoyer Clean

Be Smart

Get Convenience
Get Cleaned up
Get Value

For Fast & Efficient Laundry & Dry-cleaning challenges
call now!!!!
Same day Service!

Drop your clothes for effective laundry and Dry-cleaning
@ Office at H289 Ikota Shoping Complex (JUDAH Jeans)

For your convenience, Pick-ups from Office and Home available

Same day Service for clothes submitted by 9.00am:Pick-up/delivery is from 6pm

24 hours delivery after submission or pick-up of clothes

Call now on 07028834473,07028834477

For more enquiries;call 08035017056:babydollng@yahoo.com
Call Now!
Re: Introduce Your Business by gears262(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2008
Diesel available
price:N118 per litre
Minimum quantity:3 trucks (105 litres)
transportation:N3 (optional)

Contact
WEBS CONCEPTS
alabi Ayobami
alabiadedapoayobami8@yahoo.com
alabiadedapoayobami8@hotmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by hayesh(f): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2008
hi there, r u interested in purchasing a  parcel(s) of land in Ogun state @ a fast growing populated site?

or

r u interested in purchasing vehicles, both brand new and across d boarder (tokunboh) cars?

then send a mail to elanbijou@gmail.com or call 08078539909. our prices our affordable n b rest assured cing is believing wink
Re: Introduce Your Business by izzabett(f): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
I GOT LOADS OF LAPTOPS AND DESKTOPS, BRAND NEW AND FIRALY USED, BUY NOW PAY LATER OPTIONS, FREE COMPUTERS AND ACCESSORIES E.T.C.
CONTACT izzabett@yahoo.com/2348029331408
Re: Introduce Your Business by MeenRec: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hello Guys,

You can now Buy Anything Online and Receive Them Here In Nigeria through MEEN DIGITAL RECORDING STUDIO
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES;

****BRING YOUR NAIRA AND WE WILL HELP YOU IN DOLLARS

****ONLINE PAYMENT FOR EXAMINATIONS LIKE TOEFL, SAT, IELTS, INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS, FOREIGN ASSOCIATIONS, ETC

****ONLINE SUSCRIPTION FOR FOREX, GOOGLE REGISTRATION E.T.C

****WEBHOST AND WEBDESIGN

****BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY WEBSITE ONLINE AND RECEIVE IT IN HERE

NIGERIA. E.g.; EBAY, AMAZON,

IF THE ITEM HAS A NAME, WE CAN HELP YOU GET IT!
OF COURSE!!!

Our Office :

MEEN DIGITAL RECORDING STUDIO
# 6 Mbonu Ojike Street Ikenegbu Owerri Layout
Imo State Nigeria

Call Now: 08036285174, 08038670528
EMAILS: chizzye@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chydoo: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hello guys,

Keep it up.

I have some amount of liberty reserve for sale.

If you are interested, mail at doziman03@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by apembus: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2008
LET ME SHOW YOU A LOW COST FUN INVESTMENT THAT CAN MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE IN 60 DAYS.

REQUIREMENTS

#2000 ONE TIME INVESTMENT
A BANK ACCOUNT
AN ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS
TELEPHONE NUMBER.

FOR FREE INFO PLEASE CALL OR TEXT YOUR EMAIL TO 07039733971 WITH SUBJECT "SECRET".

SEE YOU AT THE TOP.
Re: Introduce Your Business by victorayo: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
I am into:

Web Design

Hosting

Domain Registration

In case you also need additional source of income with peace of mind,
I have got a very good manual that will give you a step-by-step coach on how you can earn at least $50 daily.

If you also want to know how to best overcome Dry Skin problem, you can give me a call for the manual.

I have got what it takes.

livingimpact@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by kay80(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hi

We just wanted to give you a heads up with this new program.
And the best thing is "We pay your first month of membership",
so you can test drive the program for a FULL 30 DAYS.

It is just a month old and that gives you an advantage that is priceless, being that people will hear about it first from you.

You may have already received a couple of emails from us, but you should not wait any longer.

The program provides real Internet training by professionals and an extra income at the same time.
We even created a special website for it because we believe it will become one of the major programs for 2008.

What you need to do to accept our offer is simple.

Open a free Pay-It-Global account here https://www.payitglobal.com
and send us the following details:

Pay-It-Global Username:
Pay-It-Global Password:

Your First name:
Your Last Name:
Your Email address:

That is all you need to do.
The moment we have the details above we will setup your new BBS account and pay for your first month.

If you want to see our specially designed website, just go here http://www.teamsuccessbuilder.com

And of course if you want to talk to us you can hit reply or add us to your Yahoo IM with username "teamsuccessbuilder".

Don't wait any longer and become part of our team right now.

Regards

https://www.bbsglobal-diamond-elite.com/?aff=17bcf94b
Re: Introduce Your Business by Denicest(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2008
I am a GDI Independent Affiliate and I am currently looking for more partners to join me in this wealth empowering business. see details in this presentation www.freedom.ws/perfectdelight/show_dvd Please watch this presentation with an open mind of possibility.

For further information contact 07032479287

See you at the TOP
Re: Introduce Your Business by lekkigold: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
www.lekkigold.com has been established to help e-gold resellers and bulk buying individuals cart-off the burden of sending international wires to get large amount of egold. Now you can run your own egold business at ease with regular supply from Nigerian largest egold pool.

With some of our packages as low as N129/$1* you might begin to wonder if there is any gain in it for us. For convenience and efficiency, LekkiGold takes any ammount of order.

www.lekkigold.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by danedrol: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2008
Hi

My Business is about How To Make Money Online
Click here to see what I'm talking about.

Meanwhile, Can YOU really make money online?
Find out here

Cheers
Re: Introduce Your Business by farolee(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
Havanic technology[size=12pt][/size]

Have you ever thought of alternative to your electric power supply, as the price of oil in the internatonal market    keep  sky rocketing  and the environmental harzard caused by your generating set?
            You don't have to go too far has ,Havanic Technology brings to you solar energy system capable of powering your office and  basic home electronics :sound system,tv,fans,laptops,and even pumping machine.

You can contact :                                               
                              havanictechnology@yahoo.com

lekan on 08067266273
Re: Introduce Your Business by crusher(f): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2008

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.