Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,451 members, 7,937,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (464468 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 2:53pm On May 09, 2016
Strong Tower Gym @ 6b dalberto road, Palm grove estate Lagos. Tel: 08084579999 / 07084057559. Monthly membership just #5000 naira. Our workout equipment include bodybuilding, exercise, aerobics & lots more. Our professional trainers are always around to help you achieve your fitness goals. So come workout. Remember, health is wealth.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Wealthhaven: 10:39pm On May 09, 2016
I am Uduak Adams, I run Yummy Treat Foods in Calabar.

We produce and package absolutely healthy and well cleaned foodstuffs. No Sand, Dust or Dirt of any kind.
Our products include:

Whole Wheat
Wheat Flour
Blended Ogbono
Blended Crayfish
Whole Crayfish.

We have in 1kg to 5kg Sizes as well as Super mini sizes of N50 & N100 for resellers with a good profit margin.

We can source foodstuffs as well for those who desire other foodstuff that what is listed.

Call 09021707196.

You can order your wheat flour, Crayfish, melon all without and additives.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Bnekis(f): 6:50am On May 10, 2016
hello, good day
I am Igheneki Lucky and I am into timber business we do supply wood for roofing and building......I am based in sapele delta state

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by chadpark(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2016
Logilinc - A Web Based Solution To Manage Your International Logistics

LOGILINC offers cloud based technology platform to help you manage logistics and related business on the go. With reduced paperwork, manual search time will be virtually eliminated and information availability in real time at your fingertips, will help multiply productivity. As we introduce new technology, it will offer distinct advantages to service providers as well as end users, thereby increasing their core competencies. The technology will help in better optimization of space and controlled utilization of resources. Top of all, ability to make informed and timely decisions

What is Logilinc providers ?

Innovative solutions & easy to adopt technology for logistics industry helping manage business Both Globally & Locally with informed decision making. Cloud based solution for Freight Forwarders & Customs Brokers to manage the Freight & Clearance business @ click by keeping everyone informed on all transactions

Overcoming existing logistics challenges might take time but by creating awareness as well readiness to manage logistics & related compliances digitally will bring hygiene to industry. Digitized availability of documents will reduce paperwork as well manual search time & availability of information at a finger touch will surely help increase as well multiply productivity.

shocked Go Ahead & Get Registered >> http://logilinc.in/service_provider_reg

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by UltraMediaNg: 12:32pm On May 10, 2016
At UMS WEB SOLUTIONS, we focus on building Websites that have unparalleled abilities to help businesses brands connect with more opportunities in new and unique ways. We break the difference between physical and online because our web solutions provides clients with strong physical presence online.

Unique designs
Free Domain name
SEO-optimised site
Mobile Friendly Layout
Hack-proof Security
24/7 Uptime,
Quick Support,
99.9% Reliable hosting
1 - month FREE Maintenance
FREE Social Media Account Set-up
Graphic Design Banner

ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, | INFO@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5c3ABB44 , 7AF02B2D l Website : WWW.ultramediasolution.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by UltraMediaNg: 11:20am On May 11, 2016
At UMS, we gives you a easy way to sell products online. We arm you with modern store designs and the powerful features you need to provide a consistent shopping experience that works across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. The online shopping experience once reserved for major online retailers is now at your fingertips.

Our designers and developers will do hard part for you by creatiful, beautiful, customizable themes, so you can create a store that’s as unique as your products.

Key Features:

Shopping Cart and Checkout
Mobile Store and Checkout
Filtered Product Search
Digital Goods and Physical Products
Search Engine Optimized Stores
Flexible Shipping Options
Fine-Grained Tax Control
Inventory Management
Android and iPhone Apps

SO HOW DOES IT WORK?

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : ultramediasolution.com/web | BBM Channel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by noraola: 2:29pm On May 12, 2016
our company's Name is Safety Custodian Ltd

We deal in safety and security Items

CCTV/Surveillance,Fire Alarm system, Access control system, Video door entry, Burglar and alarm system,Fire extinguishers Repair, Servicing and Re-filling,sales of Safety Boot, Safety glass,Reflective vest, safety harness

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Your Business by servcie: 5:47pm On May 12, 2016
VISHAL TRADING COMPANY INDIA
We supply Tiles of different designs and sizes to different country..
1.Porcelain design 2.Salable salt neno design 3.Digital wall and floor tiles and lots more...
We accepts Payment on Delivery depending on our terms and conditions.. We also accepts payment before delivery (70% before arrival -30% after arrival)
For more inquiry please contact
check below for the prices list and sizes

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
Strong Tower Gym @ 6b dalberto road, Palm grove estate Lagos. Tel: 08084579999... Monthly membership just #8000 naira. Our workout equipment include bodybuilding, exercise, aerobics & lots more. Our professional trainers are always around to help you achieve your fitness goals. So come workout. Remember, health is wealth!

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 9:15pm On May 13, 2016
Strong Tower Gym @ 6b dalberto road, Palm grove estate Lagos. Tel: 08084579999... Monthly membership just #5000 naira. Our workout equipment include bodybuilding, exercise, aerobics & lots more. Our professional trainers are always around to help you achieve your fitness goals. So come workout. Remember, health is wealth!

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by designexploit(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2016
Delivery Merchant..... For all retail logistics services within and outside Lagos.

Office Adress?
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 4:19pm On May 16, 2016
BEST QUALITY ITALIAN STUCCO PAINT IN LAGOS

SPATULA STUHHI (marble paint)
An exceptional mineral stucco of great effect. Based on lime, it has shiny quality that varies with the method of application. Ecological natural material. it is a smooth texture of glazed finish, which brings the walls a marbled effect. Indicated for non-wettable interior and exterior
surfaces, can be applied both in new surfaces, without painting, as in repainting. Base developed exclusively.
call 07062420141 to order now!

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 4:57pm On May 16, 2016
BEST QUALITY WALL SCREEDING PUTTY IN LAGOS

LIFE WALL SCREEDING PUTTY: life Acrylic Putty is used in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a product easy to apply,water resistance, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and excellent hiding power, which provides a smooth, sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, fibrocement, concrete, concrete blocks and walls surfaces
painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints.

CALL 07062420141 TO order now

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Realfavour2: 12:41pm On May 17, 2016
Owning a business is one thing, getting people to know about it is quite another. In present days, technology has made it possible for a business to scale through in different places from just one location.U can get people to know about ur business across the nation simply by owning a website. We offer you the chance to get your own website with your own desired name, anywhere u are located.If you are among the first 100 to show interest, We will design ur website for you and host it for a complete 1year at a promo Price of just #5000 naira!!! Yes u heard me, just 5,000 and u will have a working website to advertise your business online, that is if u are among the first 100.

HOW WE OPERATE:
-Call the number u'll see at the end of this Post.
-Indicate your interest and a whatsapp contact / an email address will be given to u to send details of the said website needed including pictures to be added.
-U'll be required to pay a deposit of #2500 to kick start the design.
-when its done, pictures of ur website will be sent to you to prove work done then when you complete ur payment,ur website will be hosted and link sent to u.Now u have a running website at just #5000 naira!!!
Note: If you are in Aba or its environs then u can meet with us in person for more details.Note also that after the first 100, our price gets back to its normal state (20-25,000 for 1year)
For serious minded people only, contact Favour @ 08062535251

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by temisilva(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2016
Hi, I am into a network marketing biz and it is paying off real time. You are only required to signup 4 people with 6k and earn as much as $64. If only you could calculate that, you sure should know what i'm talking about in this hard times. The amazing part is that you could make these all from one single signup(Trust me). 250 people in a whatsapp group cant be wrong on this. If interested and need proofs(payments), pls contact by whatsapp +2348165554704. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by josepn(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2016
OLATOB Electrical Engr Company. We Render Electrical Installation Services, Household Services...

Addr: 26, Tijani street, off Dopemu, Agege, Lagos
whatsap : 08161151043

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by FreightMatch: 3:50pm On May 23, 2016
[color=38658c]Freight-Match[/color] was developed FOR the logistics industry by people FROM the logistics industry for manufacturers, carriers, LTL / FTL cargo and vehicle transport brokers to easily connect. By utilizing our online platform you will save time and money by no longer relying only on spreadsheets, fax machines and telephones to conduct your business. Freight-Match is offering more automation for the freight transport industry. We are bringing increased efficiency to cargo transportation by allowing customers to manage resources in real time. A very important thing to know is that Freight-Match is NOT a reverse auction site, but a site geared towards B2B operations.

If you are a carrier on Freight-Match, you are able to post your trucks availability and search for LTL / FTL cargo or vehicles with a simple search. You will get detailed information about the cargo available such as: origin, destination, cargo description, ship date, company or shipper name and phone number. You will have the ability to contact the shipper by phone, email or via system message to request more information on the cargo.

If you are a manufacturer, LTL / FTL freight broker or vehicle transport broker Freight-Match, you are able to post your cargo and search for available carriers. Simply review the routes your cargo is on and see which carrier is available. There you will find the carriers location, direction and estimated time of departure. You will be able to contact the carrier by phone, email or via system message, to request a pickup.

And of course All members of Freight-Match will have access to the details of the company or carrier you are doing business with, such as: contact information, equipment and insurance (for carriers), ICC MC number, references, and much more. We have also included a rating system so that you can rate your transactions here on Freight-Match.

[color=38658c]Freight-Match is currently available in more than 71 countries…….[/color]

Freight-Match is designed to be easy to use and understand. The system is intuitive and efficient thanks to simple and logical information management. You and your team will be able to come up to speed quickly. If there are any issues or questions, customer support is always happy to help.

We invite you to REGISTER and use our platform free for 30 days. Freight-Match is currently seeking in country Channel Partners.

www.freight-match.com
Florida, USA

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by raphfarm(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2016
I need palm kernel seed. If you can supply please inbox me.
Re: Introduce Your Business by YungJo207(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2016
raphfarm:
I need palm kernel seed. If you can supply please inbox me.

Do you mean palm kernel nut
Contact me
Whatsapp:08133987584
Call:08172736713

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by chukwuwike2ny(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 3:47am On May 26, 2016
My 14years of commitment to the meat &food industries
I have worked with united training company(utc)nigeria plc@creek road apapa,managed at shoprite meat market zambeef v.i lekki lagos,lagos government abatior agege,ikorodu meat processing factory,Everfresh foods ltd ajah,meat market ceddi plaza abuja,kaduna farms dogondowa road kd,master butcher accra ghana,spar park and shop nig,I have trained many staffs,companies,individual on meat,chicken,pork,lamb,goat,bacon,sausages,burger processing,meat production plan,develop business and setting up many meat factory , assist many companies getting best quality bakery,meat processing,catering butchery,fast food,laundry equipment and meat packaging materials e.g crystal spice beef,pork,chicken,burger spices/disc(nylon),sausages cassing,vomol pack,vaccum nylon,best meat suppliers
Tel+2348020685390 whatassp
email: smoronfade@yahoo.com
Lagos nigeria bbm 2BBF4A6B

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by JJfine(f): 10:13am On May 27, 2016
We specialize in complete storage (Racking & Shelving) system, big or small, custom and standard. From the planning and designing stages of your project, to final installation, we do it all.

Our Racking System includes; Heavy duty Warehouse racks, Mezzanine racking, Speed lock pallet racking, Supermarket or Gondola shelves, Long span & Slotted angle, Adjustable steel racks & Multipurpose storage racks, Raised storage, Medium shelving and Library shelves

With a wealth of experience in steel fabrication,Ebatech Nigeria Limited can deliver customised and comprehensive STORAGE SOLUTION to all industry sectors, be it Automotive, Oil&Gas, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Banking, Health Care, Government and Agricultural sector to mention a few.

We store it better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by Okeme01(m): 4:16am On May 30, 2016
I need BLCO in Nigeria waters. We would put our SC onboard in Nigeria waters and do QnQ at West Africa International waters. I KNOW THE BUYER PERSONALLY AND NOT OVER THE INTERNET. He is my Friend and Associate. We have top connections to verify any seller, fake or fraudulent. I only want to talk with real Mandates/Sellers in business. And not chains of facilitators to avoid time waste. I do not have interest in stories and lies. For a start; CONTRACT plus ATS.
EMAIL: dejmindnigco@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Intelligentdude(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2016
I am a Professional CV and Cover letter writer, a career counselor.I help draft application letter and rewrite CV for my clients for a token.Also I can help them get interviews with Companies using my database of Companies in Nigeria.
To know more,WhatsApp me:08134657689.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by oddytech(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2016
We are here for you to make your business improve by choosing our services: Web design web application,blogger design, logo design and graphics design... At affordable price ..Call for it or whatsapp:08145178795.... Email: oddytechdesigns1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by abolore80(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2016
Hello, you need a charter within Lagos metropolis, call on us. We guarantee you, good services, clean car, air-condition services, and executive services. We can also pick and drop you off at the airport, hotels, seminars, parties, conferences, and your special occasions. We can also drop your wares, luggages, and fragile properties at your desired location. Special outside lagos trips also available. Give us a trial, you're guaranteed good services.
TEL/whatsapp: 08036840986, PIN: 2ACCBB0D. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Intelligentdude(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2016
payne4real:
We have an existing arrangement for those who wish to introduce, market or implement our product (Smart CBT) for schools. You are to introduce the software, handle presentation/demo and price negotiation.  We will install the software, train the staff and handle minor support issues. We will support you and take care of issues you can’t handle. For this, you earn 30% commission per sales to schools.

Smart CBT is a comprehensive Computer-Based Testing / E-exam Management software that enables educators and trainers to author, schedule, deliver, and report on quizzes, tests and exams. It is a professional computerized testing application. In short, it makes testing easier for students and administrators.  we have already deploy to 7 schools 2 of which are public schools on pilot deployment which would be expanded to cover many other schools). Our sales has mostly been through 3rd parties and we are looking for partnership with more individuals and organizations.

If you would like to partner with us to implement Smart CBT for Schools, please feel free to contact us 08067441198 or visit www.smartcbtng.com
Great
Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 3:06pm On May 30, 2016
Strong Tower Gym @ 6b dalberto road, Palm grove estate Lagos. Tel: 08084579999 / 07084057559. Monthly membership just #5000 naira. Our workout equipment include bodybuilding, exercise, aerobics & lots more. Our professional trainers are always around to help you achieve your fitness goals. So come workout. Remember, health is wealth.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by elknice: 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
Elknice Solutions

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2016
Hello dearests,
We supply top quality Adult Diapers, Sanitary Diapers, Children's diapers, Tissue papers, Jumbo Tissue papers, etc. Reliability and stable supplies.
For more information, please contact me.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
best stucco paint in nigeria

SPATULA STUHHI (marble paint)
An exceptional mineral stucco of great effect. Based on lime, it has shiny quality that varies with the method of application. Ecological natural material. it is a smooth texture of glazed finish, which brings the walls a marbled effect. Indicated for non-wettable interior and exterior
surfaces, can be applied both in new surfaces, without painting, as in repainting. Base developed exclusively.

call 07062420141 to order now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (346) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.