Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (464941 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Canopy: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
You can invest in RENTAL AND SERVICES.for more information u can contact me on 08034129119 or 08026889295 or mail me at sirkay.sirkay@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2009
If you need an editor or a proofreader for your writings, or just sum1 to rearrange ur writings, mail me at sureaheadmedia@yahoo.com. If you also need an error-free subtitling for ur Yoruba movies, mail me too. U'll be glad u did.
Re: Introduce Your Business by spineent: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2009
I AM LUUNCHING A BUSINESS ENTERPRISE BY NEXT WEEK AND I'M LOOKING AT RETURNS OF OVER N3.8m TO N6.2m MONTHLY.
ITS INTO FOUR MAJOR BRANCHES,THE FIRST IS KICK STARTING NEXT WEEK,WHILE THE SECOND IS BY MAY/JUNE AND I'M ALREADY IN TALKS WITH MAJOR CORPORATIONS LIKE ZAIN,ETISALAT,BOOM,SMIRNOFF,REDBULL,AND MEDIA OTHER PARTNERS READY TO THROW MILLIONS OF NAIRA WORTH OF SPONSORORSHIP.INTRESTED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE SHOULD CALL ME ON 07040900493
AND WE COULD ALSO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR MORE EXTENSIVE DISSCUSSIONS./
Re: Introduce Your Business by saintmeso: 12:06am On Apr 03, 2009
I am into sourcing of products such as machines, plants , trucks, car engines.COMPRESSORS , computer accessories, cameras from the UK

Re: Introduce Your Business by saintmeso: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
can you call me on 08034028740 . l need some cameras
Re: Introduce Your Business by saintmeso: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
SAINT MESO INTERNATIONAL IS IN THE BUSINESS OF SOURCING PRODUCTS FROM UK AT MODERATE PRICES---LAPTOPS, CAMERAS, MP3, MP4, VANS ,COMPRESSORS, LATHE MACHINES CNC MACHINES,GRINDERS, INDUSTRIAL WELDING MACHINES

Re: Introduce Your Business by eruakhor: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2009
NAWAOOOO,
you dont even have a business and you are looking for others to register theirs, is it posible?
Re: Introduce Your Business by agath(f): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2009
hello, i deal on original cosmetics products ( marykay, Iman, Mac, clinique and the likes)
e-mail me on jechuks@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
cheers
Re: Introduce Your Business by Horus(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2009
Africa is on a journey from charity to justice, off the nipple of aid, and in spite of the 'global economic meltdown', into a new economic environment. The old Africa is a picture of despair and appeals for emergency supplies, where the 'Made in Africa' label connoted only handicrafts, color, music and dance because that's what most people knew about Africa; the new Africa is a picture of opportunity where 'made in Africa' is also about quality products such as yours, high rises, industry, oil, wealth, stock markets, internet cafes and bloggers to boot! And it is Africans, not Europeans or Americans, who are leading this journey. The new Africa is a new generation of entrepreneurs in government, in civil society and in business. Emerging is an entrepreneurial culture that is not just based on greed or wealth for the few but on a genuine desire to create jobs and move up the value-added chain in business; not just to grow cotton but to develop an apparel sector; to have not just commodities but made-in-Africa product lines in chocolate, coffee and, hopefully, mobile phones and more ;computers.
And this is where madeinafrika.info comes into the picture:
An icon of this age, the internet provides an extraordinary web presence bringing to mind how dramatically technology has forced us all into the same neighborhood. It has become the heart beat and voice of communities around the world and is one of most effective global networking medium available today. Created by the collaboration of world wide audiences, the heaving growth of massive online information data bases is one of the most profound changes of our time and challenges our most deeply-rooted assumptions about business. Business minded individuals can now take advantage of the depth of the madeinafrika.info data base, it provides a unique opportunity to search for business counterparts and prospects from a consumer base comprising of over 100,000 published African manufacturing and services industries, to date, and reaching upward of 2% of 40 million Africans, the latter representing frequent internet users on the continent. Madeinafrika.info will prove indispensable to anyone who wants to understand and use key forces driving competitiveness in the twenty-first century to their advantage.
We want to create a business environment at a one-stop cyber destination where commerce will thrive without stepping out of our homes and offices, where weather, distance and social activities will pose minimal hindrance to business activities, and where businesses will find alternative distributors and input sources and thus appreciate cost advantages, and where people are not obliged to be limited in their endeavors by traditional parameters and where modern technology will have a real impact on the lives of Africans.
In order that our own African enterprises are given a boost by projecting just how well indigenous African companies are doing in their respective countries, and regions, madeinafrika.info has aimed a thrust into the world economic debate 'for Africa, and by Africa', making available on the site only 'all things African'.
Madeinafrika.info is evidence of an exciting wave sweeping across the World Wide Web. Its creation marks one of many ways forward for the African economy so be assured that you too would be proud to be associated with this vital and herculean project for which we have received numerous messages of appreciation, participation and encouragement.
We invite you therefore to advertise and/or register your service or products on the site at our introductory rates and look forward to hearing from you in the very near future and a mutually beneficial relationship.

[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bBjtlLIL4[/flash]
Re: Introduce Your Business by alimat2(f): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2009
For the busy workers,i operate an errand business where you can get your goods purchased by me.if you want to buy any thing and u are busy within lagos you can call me on 08026972186 or mail omotoshoshaddy@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by nmadi(f): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2009
JULI COLLECTIONS situated at Surulere street Oworoshoki Lagos Nigeria offers office and home delivery of all kinds of Textiles such as:

Suits 16,000

shirts , 2,000, 3,500 and 6,000

Trousers 2,000 and 3,500

Ties 2,000 and 800

Jeans 2,000 etc

T.shirts 1,500 and 3000

Plain T.shirts 12pcs and face caps for printing 10,000

(Ankara, Guinea Brocade, Aso-oke)

We supply to individuals families and groups. Call Juliana on  08028356103 or 0702285957 or email  ugochi266@yahoo.com and we get them delivered to your destination.

"Clothes shopping with ease"
Re: Introduce Your Business by Leslexx: 2:31am On Apr 08, 2009
Hi  Everyone

Our company is called TravelMasters Ltd. We offer hotel, flight and car rental booking for Nigerian customers travelling to any part of the world. We are a UK company and we recently lauched our operation in Nigeria. Most travel agencies in Nigeria currently use our platform to book hotel stay worldwide for their customers. So if you need to book a hotel stay in any of the countries listed below then please contact us for a wholesale discounted rates. You are sure to find our prices cheaper than those of any company out there in the Tourism and Hospitality sector.

Travel Masters Ltd
Suite A25 - A27
Ikota Shopping Complex
Victoria Garden City
Ajah - Lagos
Tel:01 461 85 05
Mobile 1: 0702 676 3146
Mobile 2: 0702 676 3144
Email: i nfo@travelmasters.i nfo or travelelite_ng@yahoo.com

Our main service offering

- Flight Booking Worldwide

- Hotel Booking Worldwide (Also for Visa Application to all Embassies in Africa)

- Car Hire Service

- Visa Advice Service (Please note we only provide advice and assistance with visa application and the documents required. WE DO NOT PURPORT TO ISSUE VISAS OF ANY COUNTRY)

LET US HANDLE YOUR FLIGHT & HOTEL BOOKING TO ANY OF THE COUNTRIES BELOW AND REMOVE THE STRESS FROM YOUR TRAVEL

• Africa
• Asia
• Central America
• Eatern Europe
• European Union
• Middle East
• North America
• Oceania
• South America
• The Caribbean
• Burundi
• Comoros
• Djibouti
• Eritrea
• Ethiopia
• Kenya
• Madagascar
• Malawi
• Mauritius
• Mayotte
• Mozambique
• Reunion
• Rwanda
• Seychelles
• Somalia
• Tanzania, United Republic of
• Uganda
• Zambia
• Zimbabwe
Middle Africa
• Angola
• Cameroon
• Central African Republic
• Chad
• Congo (Brazzaville)
• Congo, Democratic Republic of the
• Equatorial Guinea
• Gabon
• Sao Tome and Principe
Northern Africa
• Algeria
• Egypt
• Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
• Morroco
• Sudan
• Tunisia
• Western Sahara
Southern Africa
• Botswana
• Lesotho
• Namibia
• South Africa
• Swaziland
Western Africa
• Benin
• Burkina Faso
• Cape Verde
• Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
• Gambia
• Ghana
• Guinea
• Guinea-Bissau
• Liberia
• Mali
• Mauritania
• Niger
• Nigeria
• Saint Helena
• Senegal
• Sierra Leone
• Togo
The Caribbean
• Anguilla
• Antigua and Barbuda
• Aruba
• Bahamas
• Barbados
• British Virgin Islands
• Cayman Islands
• Cuba
• Dominica
• Dominican Republic
• Grenada
• Guadeloupe
• Haiti
• Jamaica
• Martinique
• Monserrat
• Netherlands Antilles
• Puerto Rico
• St. Kitts and Nevis
• Saint Lucia
• Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
• Trinidad and Tobago
• Turks and Caicos Islands
• Virgin Islands (US)
Central America
• Belize
• Costa Rica
• El Salvador
• Guatemala
• Honduras
• Mexico
• Nicaragua
• Panama
South America
• Argentina
• Bolivia
• Brazil
• Chile
• Colombia
• Ecuador
• Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
• French Guiana
• Guyana
• Paraguay
• Peru
• Suriname
• Uruguay
• Venezuela
Northern America
• Bermuda
• Canada
• Greenland
• Saint Pierre and Miquelon
• United States
ASIA
• Afganistan
• Armenia
• Azerbaijan
• Bangladesh
• Bhutan
• Brunei Darussalam
• Cambodia
• China
• Georgia
• Hong Kong
• India
• Indonesia
• Japan
• Kazakhstan
• Korea, North
• Korea, South
• Kyrgyzstan
• Laos
• Macao
• Malaysia
• Maldives
• Mongolia
• Myanmar (ex-Burma)
• Nepal
• Pakistan
• Phillipines
• Singapore
• Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan)
• Taiwan
• Tajikistan
• Thailand
• Timor Leste (West)
• Turkmenistan
• Uzbekistan
• Vietnam
EUROPE
• Albania
• Andorra
• Belarus
• Bosnia
• Bulgaria
• Croatia
• European Union
• Faroe Islands
• Gibraltar
• Guerney and Alderney
• Iceland
• Jersey
• Liechtenstein
• Macedonia
• Man, Island of
• Moldova
• Monaco
• Norway
• Romania
• Russia
• San Marino
• Serbia & Montenegro (ex-Yugoslavia)
• Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
• Switzerland
• Turkey
• Ukraine
• Vatican City State (Holy See)
EUROPEAN UNION
• Austria
• Belgium
• Cyprus
• Czech Republic
• Denmark
• Estonia
• Finland
• France
• Germany
• Greece
• Hungary
• Ireland
• Italy
• Latvia
• Lithuania
• Luxembourg
• Malta
• Netherlands
• Poland
• Portugal
• Slovakia
• Slovenia
• Spain
• Sweden
• United Kingdom
MIDDLE EAST
• Bahrain
• Iraq
• Iran
• Israel
• Jordan
• Kuwait
• Lebanon
• Oman
• Palestine
• Qatar
• Saudi Arabia
• Syria
• United Arab Emirates
• Yemen
OCEANIA
• Australia
• Fiji
• French Polynesia
• Guam
• Kiribati
• Marshall Islands
• Micronesia
• New Caledonia
• New Zealand
• Papua New Guinea
• Samoa
• Samoa, American
• Solomon, Islands
• Tonga
• Vanuatu

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by hansanauto(f): 3:12am On Apr 08, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam,

About Us

Han San Auto Parts Sdn Bhd. is a professional company who specializing in Importing and Exporting all type of used imported Japanese automobile parts. We specialize in the export of an extensive range of auto parts. Besides long-term close cooperative relationships with customers abroad, we have many years of experience in auto parts industry. Now we have emerged as one of the largest auto parts suppliers with the largest capacity and widest selection for meeting our customers' requirements.

Below is the country that we currently trading with:-
Most of the customers come back with positive feedback ;-)

North America
South America
Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia
Africa
Oceania
Mid East
Eastern Asia
Western Europe

We deal in all Japanese makes Auto Parts. Our goal is to satisfy our customers with high quality second hand parts and engines with competitive price. In addition, we distribute numerous high-performance engines which are even difficult to find in the Malaysia.

Our Leading Product
1. ENGINES
2. GEARBOX
3. FRONT & REAR CUT
4. CABINE
5. BODY PARTS
6. AUTO PARTS
7. AIR.COND COMPRESSOR

Why us?

We invite you to come and visit our self-contained facilities.

Select the parts you require from our comprehensive range of quality parts and vehicles.

With the assistance of our dedicated staff, we dismantle, then load your container of parts ready for shipping.

No need to worry about the formalities of your shipment, we also arrange that too.

All products are selected by our most experience worker who stays in Japan.

With all that, we are still able to offer you goods at very competitive prices!

We may not be the cheapest but we can assure u excellent professionalism in our product and services. And long-term partnership is what we looking forward.

Regards,
Han San Auto Parts Sdn Bhd
(Co. No: 671932 - T)

Lot 6534, Jalan Sg.Puluh,
Off Jalan Kapar 5 1/2 Miles,
41400 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.

Tel: +603 - 3291 3387, 3291 0788, 3291 1789
Fax: +603 - 3291 3382

Email: go1@hansanauto.com

*minimum purchase should be in 20ft container and can be anything as long as it purchase from hansan*

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by PepeChen(f): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2009
Hi, friends,

smiley

We are a manufactory that produce fabric from China, if you are interested in our products, pls contact me.

Our mainly products:
head tie
brocade
damask
jacquard fabric

You can know more information: www.hzfreedom.com

Peggy cheesy

Re: Introduce Your Business by oreofe1: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2009
OUR COMPANY CONSUMAR CONSULTANCY SERVICES INC. IS AN INFORMATION RESOURCE COMPANY .

WE PROVIDE CONSULTANCY ON VARIOUS FIELDS OF HUMAN ENDEAVORS SUCH AS: E-BANKING, E-COMMERCE, US COMPANY FORMATION AND INCORPORATION, WEB DESIGN, INTERNET BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES, AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGIES, ONLINE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS, ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER ACCOUNTS SET UP e.t.c

OUR CONTACT DETAILS ARE:
NO 1, OLOJE STREET PAPA AJAO
MUSHIN,
LAGOS NIGERIA.
PHONE NO: 2347060945564

8101 SANDY SPRING ROAD
SUITE 220-2546
PRINCE GORGES, LAUREL
MARYLAND.
+16466071054
Re: Introduce Your Business by PepeChen(f): 2:56am On Apr 09, 2009
Hi, I'm Peggy who is the supplier of gele from China, if there are someone interested in this product, pls contact me.

Peggy_chenpei@hotmail.com
sales@hzfreedom.com

Peggy

Re: Introduce Your Business by nmadi(f): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2009
Hi Pepe Chen,

This is Juli collection, I will want you to forward me your prices on Headties, geles and other traditional materials you have in stock, forward it to ugochi266@yahoo.com. or call me on 08028356103.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (346) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.