Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,861 members, 7,931,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (463969 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by AmazingWorld: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Some of our past works..

AmazingWorld:
Every business in today's world has to understand that starting and growing a business isn't a walk in the pack. We have got to learn how to leverage on existing opportunities and available systems to help us soar in our business.

I will quickly highlight 4 things that no business should not joke with.

1. Be Global in Your Approach: Every business has got to build a strong brand equity in the minds of their potential customers. You've got to be consistent in the way you deliver your products and services, such that you build a mental image of excellence in their Psyche. You have got to understand the dynamics of the market we play in today, it's a global village. While striving for local impacts, you must always measure your excellence against global standards regardless of "size". Excellence is not about spending the most money, it's basically making the best usage of your resources per time. Your logo, company profile, how you manage your social media presence, service delivery and all that concerns your business has to rank against global metrics.

2. Technology: The wave of disruptive innovations through technology is blowing across all sectors, such that any business that is not at the fore front of innovation would be kicked out of the market in no time. Technology has become a common denominator such that, a company with 4 people leveraging strategically on technology can disrupt an entire industry and beat the existing market leaders that are too big and too slow to embrace innovation through application of technology. For example, Kodak and Instagram in the Photography industry. How are you applying technology in your distribution of your products and services? Are you leveraging the new media (digital marketing) in your marketing approach? The key point is don't wait for your competitors to take the initiative to "kill" your business but rather be the one to "kill" your business by creating better and smarter ways of doing your business.

3. Maximizing opportunities around you to fund your business: Big business are not built with the "owner's money", they are built leveraging other people's money and resources. There are currently, tons of opportunities to fund your business, if you have a compelling business idea and you have a business plan or proposal. We have bunch of them waiting to give you grants. If you can sell your idea very well. Goto wwww.oppurtunitydesk.org, www.vc4a.com and search Google with the key word "Funding opportunities for African Businesses in 2019" and you would see millions of dollars waiting for people with smart ideas who call sell their ideas through these opportunities for funding.

4. Social Media and Digital Marketing : Like I said up there, we now live in a global village, in fact, literally "One Community". Internet has democratized how information are being shared. You don't want to joke with this. You can potentially sell your brand or product or services to anyone or any country on earth through the power of internet. It's not news that this is cheaper and far outweighs the traditional media in its impact and ROI "IF DONE IN THE RIGHT WAY". By you knowing which platform(s) works best for your product and can help you reach your target audience as effectively as possible.

This post is brought to you by Excellence Consulting, a business development firm, that helps small, medium and big businesses to harness and optimize their growth strategies to be effective and sustainable.

We offer services like, Business Plan writing, Business Branding (Company Profile designing, Logo etc), Social Media Management and growth strategy development for all business.

Call/WhatsApp +2347034208822

Re: Introduce Your Business by ebbydare(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hi All,

I work with a web hosting company, our office is at Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

If you want to put your business online, register a domain name and host it, kindly visit https://hostlag.com

Other products we have is SSL for your website, professional business emails for those who don't need a website yet and many other.

For more information, please visit: https://hostlag.com.
Email: support@hostlag.com
Phone: 08020863466

Re: Introduce Your Business by Deezeehairs(f): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2019
Good morning..
The name of my company is Deezeehairs
We are hair extension wholesalers and retailers.
We specialize in human hairs.
We are based in ipaja, Lagos.
We do home deliveries.
Payment on delivery is also allowed.
Our IG and twitter page is @deezeehairs
Call/WhatsApp +2348024304162
Get 100% human hairs from us for as low as 7000
Thank you.

Re: Introduce Your Business by copperA2015(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
I BUY BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER AND GIFTCARDS...

RATES SO SWEET, I BUY ITUNES FOR 260/$ grin grin
Re: Introduce Your Business by Titay(f): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Titay communications.
Get your data at affordable price

MTN. Check bal (*461*2*3*2#
1GB - N600
2GB - N1100
3GB - N1550
4GB - N2100
5GB - N2500. All valid for 90days

ETISALAT. Check bal (*229*9#).
500mb - N600
1GB - N800
1.5GB- 1200
2GB - N1500
3GB - N2200
4GB - N2900
5GB - N3600 All valid for 30days

GLO. Check bal (*127*0#).Valid for 30days
1GB - N600 (valid for 10days)
2GB - N1000
4.5GB - N1900
7.2GB - N2300

Airtel. (Check *140#)
1.5GB- 1100
3.5GB- 2100
5GB - 2800 All valid for 30 days

Payment is through bank transfer.
N.B: Payment precede recharge.
Call/SMS/WhatsApp: 08137653868.
A trial will convince you.�

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by ikembz(m): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Central point Technologies deals in sales of gadgets and tech devices and repairs

We into Sales(UK used, fairly used, and new) and repair of laptops of all brands and also laptop chargers and laptop bags

Sales of phones (IPHONES, Samsung Etc) UK used and brand new

Sales of projectors

Sales of Printers

Sales of gaming consoles (Ps3 and ps4)

Sales of monitors, mouse and keyboard (wireless and non wireless)

Sales of desktops

Sales of Apple accessories, computer accessories , sales of external hard drives, speakers

Address :awolowo house, Ikeja. Lagos

Delivery also available nationwide (fees charged)

Re: Introduce Your Business by GodLifted: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
We sell wholesale Adire Fabric, Atiku fabric and Ankara fabric, we deliver nationwide. Don't forget to call/ WhatsApp us for your Aso ebi fabric. We take the stress off you and delivered Nationwide. Call us today or Whatsapp 07034834634

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by GodLifted: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
GodLifted:
We sell wholesale Adire Fabric, Atiku fabric and Ankara fabric, we deliver nationwide. Don't forget to call/ WhatsApp us for your Aso ebi fabric. We take the stress off you and delivered Nationwide. Call us today or Whatsapp 07034834634
Atiku fabric

Re: Introduce Your Business by rufaistaiwo: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
SID-FATT GLOBAL BUSINESS LINKS

Good day sir/ma

My name is Rufai S. Taiwo, permit me to introduce our new ever growing company to you, We at Sid-fatt Global Business Links majorly specialized in exportation of Nigerian/African Foodstuffs to individuals, African Food stores and Restaurants in the World at Large.

We export only hygienic and healthy Foodstuffs at a competitive price
and highly based on customer specification.

We currently have the following items in stock; Yam tuber, cassava flour, yam flour, plantain flour, local ofada rice, semovita, white beans, honey red beans, grinded melon (egusi), crayfish, smoked dried catfish, stock fish, palm oil, beans flour, dried ugwu leaf, dried bitter leaf, ukazi leaf, ogbono, Pap, original Honey, white & yellow garri, garri-ijebu, garri-egba, ground nuts, grinded chilli pepper, shea butter, tumeric, ginger, garlic, clove, pepper corn, bitter kola, cinnamon among others.

We are looking forward to working with you.

For Price Catalogue please Contact us on:
Call/WhatsApp:+2348032244882
Email Address: sidfattglobalbusinesslinks@gmail.com
Warm Regards
Rufai S Taiwo
Signed:Management.
Re: Introduce Your Business by sundamonex(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2019
Business Name: COCO VEDA

Over 100+ coconut based products DEVELOPED in 3 YEARS!

Facial Wash; Hair Conditioning Cream; Pet Shampoo; Moisturising Facial Scrub; Healthy Roots Scalp Oil
Etc.
All products are 100% coconut based blended with the benefits of other plant based ingredients. Alcohol free. All Shampoos & Washes are Waterless!

Certified by: USDA, GMP, IDCP, DTI

Call/WhatsApp: 08162369026.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Virus99: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
GoDaddy Delivery Services

kiss kiss kiss

Whatever... Wherever!

Re: Introduce Your Business by topsy23: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Order for your:
ORIGINAL CABLE
ORIGINAL DISTIBUTION BOARD
CHANGEOVER SWITCH
GEAR SWITCH
Also, let's handle your electrical and mechanical design drawings and installations.
visit our thread

For Your Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC design and installations,

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

Phone number 08033643191, 0805175060
whatsapp number : 08033643191

E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by MubbyZhang(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hello, My name is mubaraq Olalekan...

I'm an online business coach, and a digital marketer

What I do

I train people on how to make 6-7 figures online via the following ways ...

Publishing (Information Marketing)

Facebook Marketing

Blogging

Affiliate Marketing

And lot more

I teach people on how to create products and sell that will make at least 6-7 figures in returns

For more details ... You can contact me on WhatsApp

Mubby Zhang
Re: Introduce Your Business by Superuser(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
We provide business information services to businesses globally. If you want to get data on a particular business or sector or get to know if the company you want to transact with is credible.

Our email: biosoftng@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Shonuga7(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2019
i want to buy if u av blue or red tourmaline stone fee free to rich me on this number o8o6446oo35
prince1972:
My name are Waheed adewale olatunde eluwole, i am from osun state in ile Ife, i inherited a land from the late obawara wish is my father eluwole johnson, have been dreaming to become a precious stones miner, but to my surprise and mighty power of God, the land given to me is deposited of aquamarine berute and Tourmaline stones, i have opened the pit and bring out aquamarine berute and dead Tourmaline,. All i seek for is a partner that we can both work together and extract the Tourmaline stone, my phone number 08032783421.
Re: Introduce Your Business by tony231(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hello all,

We are into construction of all type such as real estate, road construction, oil and gas storage tank farm construction .

We are into supply of oil and gas drilling pipes,
Supply and procurement managers.

We also into landscaping and barite ore supply.

Travel and tourism e.g hotels and flight booking.

We are located in f.c.t Abuja
Email: kerrisandmarcello@gmail.com
Tel: 08098242288
Re: Introduce Your Business by maestroprecious(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Presh Technology offers the following services;
CCTV/IP Camera installation. intercom/pabx installation. Access control installation. Electric fence installation. Fire Alarm/smoke Detector installation. Video coverage & Editing. Network Engineer. Graphics Design.
Call or Whatsapp 09033503977.
Re: Introduce Your Business by horizdon: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
For your legal advice, drafting of sale Agreements, business Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, settlement issues. legal issues concerning Landlord and tenant, easy registration of your business name, Company and NGO with Corporate Affairs Commission contact Barr. Bello 08039094728
Re: Introduce Your Business by Lizjeff(f): 3:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Do you need a constant supply of vegetables like cabbage green beans, carrots, green pepper, beetroots, etc from Jos? You can contact me through this line if you're interested in this business : 07062488831. I can supply you to any part of the country.
Re: Introduce Your Business by rexericx(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
#1,000 @wholesale Price

08035816243 WhatsApp

https://www.nairaland.com/2209806/new-arrival-polo-shirts-v.neck

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by rexericx(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2019

Re: Introduce Your Business by Basolenergy(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2019
We are into renewable energy business in lighting environments through solar energy for security purposes and for beauty:
Our product includes;

All in one solar street light 20watts / 30watts/ 40watts/ 60watts/ 80watts

Bellow are the technical specifications;

A new revolutionary UK standard all in one street light bulk head product combining super efficient solar panel and LED technology. The best solution for all areas with poor electricity supply, remote places with no good communications, and all the areas with/without electricity supply but with good climatology. The system charges the battery during the day and illuminate at night. Due to the use of LED technology, is able to maximize all the solar energy and illuminate the environment with radiant light.

Application

Garden, Residence, Courtyard Crosswalk, Roadway
Mine, Parking lot
Area with no electrical supply

All-in-one design

The solar panel will receive the solar energy and be stored in the Lithium-Iron battery through the charge controller, to finally be used to illuminate at night. Due to the use of high-end LED technology, the solar light will be 100% optimized.

Body Material: Aluminum

Light Source: LED Bulbs

Wattage: 12-20-30-40-60-80-100-120

Voltage: 12V

Is Bulbs Included: Yes

Protection Level: IP65

Power Source: Solar

At BASOL ENERGY store, we put you the customer at the fore front. We import/deliver only products that meets international (European) standard. After your purchase of this item, we provide a lifetime after sales service and at least 1 year warranty on all items.

Contact 07031545401
Email info@basolenergy.com.ng

Re: Introduce Your Business by collinsmbezuma: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2019
hello everyone

i have a pig farm situated in ilora, near Oyo town. I have 1 sow and 3 piglets for sale. interested people should contact me on 08104115637

Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Keygologistics(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2019
KeyGO Logistics
Our services includes;
* Pick up and drop off
* same day delivery
* schedule delivery
* bulk delivery
* express delivery
* ecommerce delivery
* cash on delivery ( pay on delivery)
We are fast safe and reliable.
Call or WhatsApp: 08141770268

Your friendly neighborhood delivery service...
Re: Introduce Your Business by Arisheloaded(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Let's Handle your CAC BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION and avoid your application being denied, avoid wasting your money paying multiple times for name reservation, avoid your registration being queried as well, and get your Name Registration and Business Name Registration Approved at once within few hours.

_Enjoy the PROMO OFFER to register your business name (this is valid only till March 31st, 2019) and get your certificate collected at CAC office in less than a week._

Contact ARKTIVE CONSULTS (RC 2738007) us on WhatsApp via;
https:///2348184355474 or Call us on 07033255396.

Or join our Premium WhatsApp Group for more engagement via https:///K3uTBjUcMhIIMWcGCKv7ox

Please SHARE with your Network!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Sammymike18(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

Michael Samuel is my name,
an oil and gas supplier. I recently got LPO ( Local Purchase Oder ) to supply six different petroleum products including petrochemicals.
If you wish to sponsor this business and get higher percentage of the profit made from every supply,

contact me on

sammymike18@yahoo.com

Office Adress
KM 42, Lekki Ekpe exp way
Opposite Mobil Filling Station

Contact me on the above email/phone number via whatsapp or call for more info.
I promise you wont regret doing business with me.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Andy2274: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Are you looking for Trucks, cover body, bucket type, flat bed or vans etc for your cargos or to carry your product to or from any destination in Nigeria? If your answer is yes then contact us today on 07030282514. We will help you deliver your goods and consignment anywhere in Nigeria....07030282514

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Tiwasvibe: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Good Morning from us at FemFic Limited. Your favorite forex trader.

We provide you with a Simple way to earn from the FOREX market without risk of losing all your money, that is to leverage on the expertise of our professional traders.

Register Today to join our social trading platform and start earning
http://femficltd.com/registation/
Or send us a DM on tel:+2348084888683

Good Morning
Re: Introduce Your Business by Femziee: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Start a side business in 2019, in Nigeria you need multiple streams of income to survive. Learn how to make shawarma and earn as much as N10,000 daily(N40,000 a month). You can learn hands on at our outlet in Sango or you can have private lessons at your convenience. We also teach Gizdodo, asun, yamarita, chicken/meat BBQ, bread baking/pastries and small chops. We will teach you how to scout for locations, cut cost, show you what equipments to begin with and mentor you once you open your outlet.The year has begun and fortune only rewards the brave so hurry. Call 09035398865

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (345) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.