Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (458136 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Happy231(f): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good evening all my name is Happiness, am into sales of stationeries such as white boards for schools and offices, flip chart boards, original HP ink cartridges,proffessional Books, art materials like paints and colours for professional artists ,I also into sales of men/women shoes, palms and sandals. You can contact me call or whatsapp with this number 08036188818 or email me at Happynneka2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by hify9935(f): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2019
H

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introduce Your Business by SOCHEAP(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<

Re: Introduce Your Business by Alhassan1379(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hello my fellow Nairalander. Is nice to be here ooo.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Alhassan1379(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dear all, pls eBay gift card needed.
Pls come with good rate.
Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by mgoni59: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Hello everyone this is photosy advertising agency a great opportunity for everyone doing business in Africa.

Advertise your business on photosy today

starting at NGN 3,000

www.photosy.org
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Will Your 2020 Investment Plan Succeed by Accident.

Ambrose Here Again,

If you insist on leaving your fate to the gods, then the gods will repay your weakness by having a grin or two at your expense. Should you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you will find yourself docked.

Serious investors refuse to let go their quest for financial freedom either in a bull or bear market. They chew on it just as a dog chews on the same old bone for hours.

Just as a dog guards the bones safely when not actively chewing it, serious investors nurture their investments against all odds in the market. That is, they follow instructions of the expert to know exactly when to take action on the market.

However, the true mark of a serious investor are.

1. An ability to sense which stocks are like to yield the best ROI when the real bull market is commencing.

2. Your confidence that you will definitely make a difference in the market.

3. A rugged persistence that will keep you going when others would give up.

Hence, your success in your 2020 financial year is not in the hands � of the government though government policies might affect the market but 80% of the call is in your own hands. So, make the decision to do whatever it takes and get the best out of 2020 through proper planning.

As a result, I have done a short and comprehensive video regarding the big investment opportunities in year 2020, how you can position yourself and when to position yourself.

Click on the below link to Download the free video now.

http://workshop.investdataonline.com

Happy Trading,
Ambrose Omordion

Re: Introduce Your Business by Judotong(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Isatong Limited has been successfully supplying and supporting document scanning solutions in public and private organizations across Africa since 1995. Offering a one-stop shop for everything from consulting, conversion services, hardware solutions, document scanning, document re-organization, secured document shredding and electronic/analogue document management systems.

At Isatong we bring our clients Peace Of Mind by delivering international standard ECM (Enterprise Content Management)(4.1) and ERM (Enterprise Records Management) solutions. Our Mission (1.4) is to improve our customers’ business and lives by providing exceptional service and software that enables them to efficiently manage their vital documents and optimize their business process to achieve a competitive advantage

Call us today 08020689683
Re: Introduce Your Business by adefemi007(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2019
adefemi007:
Excellent, professional and affordable graphics designer. Contact on signature

Re: Introduce Your Business by youngmodder: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2019
I can help you set up a VTU system/network that enable you Earn whenever U & other Nigerians buy Airtime & Data. As Me "How" ?

Call or whatsapp 07051831637
Re: Introduce Your Business by mesmer: 5:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Am buying freelancer PayPal withdrawal at sweetheart rate

Fiverr withdrawal!!! Come

Upwork withdrawals!!! Come

Domains Sales withdrawals!! Come

In short everyone should come���

Fastest payment on the Block���

Mesmer is the name���
Re: Introduce Your Business by Hondajosh: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Contact us at cool @ 07011536306,07065753660@whatsapp https:///2347065753660
Re: Introduce Your Business by PUKKA25: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Stone free
Husk free
Proudly Natural
Superior taste
High quality
Abakaliki Rice is not as chemicalised as rice coming from elsewhere. We de-stone and polish
the rice. Our rice is clean, long, very thirsty and Absolutely STONE FREE. The Abakaliki rice is
blessed with so many nutritional values, which is gotten from the salinity in the land of
Abakaliki rice mill. Apart from its nutritional value, the Abakaliki rice is naturally salted with
good taste
We sell and supply clean, stone free Abakaliki Rice. The Rice is available in 25kg, 50kg bags. We
can deliver any quantity to anywhere in Nigeria.
15500 per 50KG
Min Order: 6 bags
riceabakaliki@gmail.com
call: 08075749232

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Your Business by topsy23: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Order for your Cable today.
Tel 08033643191, 08051750560
Whatsapp: 08033643191

Check our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/14
Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
FOREX TRADE:
You ₦aira in Nigeria to exchange with US dollar in Foreign bank.
Money can be wired to any Bank account anywhere in the world before you release ₦aira.

Simple procedures:
-Seller and buyer sign MOU.
-Buyer's bank Pre-advice Seller's bank the POF.
-Seller's bank wires agreed amount to buyer's bank.
-Buyer's bank pays Seller's bank and agents' commission.

Minimum amount for sales is negotiable.
Availability per: ±US$200m
Contact me if interested.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ezechinyere(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
I want to start up a cab company like Uber, I need a someone on the platform to help me start up. Or I want anyone into programming both site and app
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ali8742: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2019
I sell and supply Abakaliki rice all over Nigeria and the world.

Abakaliki rice has continued to be a steady source of clean affordable stone-free rice. Even though the prices have been hiked a little due to the border closure by the FG, the price is still reasonable and affordable. Though this can't be guaranteed to keep being low due to the incoming festive season. So to get your Abakaliki rice at this current price, contact me with my number below.
Number: 08064361086

Current prices:

25kg- N9,000
50kg- N15,000
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Re: Introduce Your Business by aaanu: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
For fresh caught seafood { fish, crabs, shrimps, prawns, Calamari, lobsters, clams} processed on request and delivered to your doorstep. We are the best check us on IG @lanisfarmersmarket.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Stories2050(m): 2:16am On Nov 22, 2019
I manage BLUETOOLZ MEDIA NIGERIA.....a pro bono digital news and event media platform helping Nigerians to access free and affordable media booking, coverage and publicity.

We source for and provide media people-including journalists, publicists, influencers, photographers, speechwriters, animators, cartoonists, writers, columnists and content curators to promote, cover and manage your event all over Nigeria.

We work with individuals, foundations, businesses, investors, communities, civil society, and government to provide adequate and affordable media coverage and publicity.

BF 01, Bank building, Kaura modern market, Gudu, Abuja-Nigeria.

Email:bluetoolz.mag@gmail.com

Call/ Whatsapp: +234 8069471856

+2348106410963

Connect with us:

Facebook:https://web.facebook.com/bluetoolzmag/

Twitter:https://twitter.com/BLUETOOLZ

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bluetoolzdotcom/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFsmtEVo-VJbQdSdC_m5gNA

Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/in/bluetoolz-nigeria-943733126/

Re: Introduce Your Business by sege001(f): 3:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Good Day .

This is Segun from GREENODUS CONCEPTS LIMITED.
We are one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of Charcoal, African /rough foods, nuts,agro products, spices and other agricultural products in Nigeria such as............

Thyme
Pepper Soup Seasoning
Chicken Seasoning
Chilli Pepper
Turmeric
Sweet Basil
Tropical Basil
Curry
Sesame Seeds
Garlic Powder
Ginger Powder
Nutmeg powder
Bay leaves
Fennel
Cumin
And So On…….

If you want to see more items, please visit our website, www.greenodus.com.ng . Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and best regard.

Segun

GREENODUS CONCEPTS LIMITED
web: www.greenodus.com.ng
Phone :+2348098136072
Email: Info@greenodus.com.ng
Re: Introduce Your Business by squarelead(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Hi, good morning. We deal with sales of confectionery items. Our store is located at Block D, Shop 4, Moronranti Shopping Complex Bodija Ibadan. Check profile for more details.
Re: Introduce Your Business by anuoreangel(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Call for resellers on our kiddies injection sole mixed sneakers

Carton quantity of 100 pairs 750/pairs

Half carton 850/pair

20-10 pairs 1000/pair

Size 21-37

Minimum order of 10 pairs. It a mixed stock with fifer design and size.carton sharing available. No selection of design it’s a mixed stock

Lagos

Nationwide delivery available

Re: Introduce Your Business by OluDonald1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hello all, I'm a salesman for FMCGs. I presently focus on Glo, Airtel & 9mobile sim activations. I welcome agent partners, van sales reps, & others who have strong passion for sales & marketing. Daily payment with bonuses available. Location: Lagos & Ogun State... Call, text & whatsapp (0.8.0.66.3.99.88.4)
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Simplie Porsh Interior

Services: Consulting, Designing, Remodeling, Upholstery, Home Improvements, Furniture Making.

About us: We engage in Interior Designing, Interior Consulting, Furniture Making, Upholstery, Home Improvements and Remodeling services for homes, hotels, schools, and offices.

We pride in the delivery of quality, timelessness, and elegance to your space whilst working with your budget.
We pay keen interest in addressing our clientele various home and office needs by providing quality after service delivery through our dedicated and passionate team who are working tirelessly to put a satisfactory and lasting smile on our clientele faces, with good feedback and return patronage.
Our strength is in our team spirit, our professionalism in quality interior design and modeling, with prompt delivery service policy.

Address: 17, Ayodele Oke-Owo Street, Soluyi, Gbagada,, Ifako-Ijaye, Lagos State
Phone: +2348065497326
Email: simplieporshinterior@gmail.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplieporshinterior/
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/Simplie-PORSH-Interior-123882279005288/

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
AGROTHRIVE BUSINESS VENTURE, strictly deals in the supply of agro products such as,
1 - Raw cashew nut
2 - Roasted Cashew nut,
3 - Organic honey
4 - sesame seeds
5 - Palm kernel nut,
6 - Palm kernel cake,
7 - crude palm oil,
8 - Cocoa beans,
9 - Palm kernel oil

All the products mentioned above are available in large quantity

We strictly deal on see and buy ,but when the both party has established trust , we can deliver directly to the merchant location, with good price.

Call or WhatsApp for more info about the commodities, 09011891314 or email - agrothrivebusinessventure@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.