Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,500 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (458303 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by garry2(m): 4:13am On Jul 16, 2009
I'm Garry from China.

We manufacture rechargeable fan, pressure cooker, rice cooker, electric kettle, Etc.

NO 419 SCAM !!!

Garry Li.
ZHANJIANG SUNRISE CO., LTD.
TEL/FAX: +86 759 3101070
E-MAIL: GARRY2LI@YAHOO.COM.CN
MSN: GARRY2LI@HOTMAIL.COM
Http://WWW.GDWDF.COM

Re: Introduce Your Business by chygo4u(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2009
DO YOUR TICKET RESERVATION/BOOKING AT MFEST TRAVELS LIMITED. CONTACT 08036955220 CHIGOZIE. EMAIL: travelwithmfest@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by agent74(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2009
Hi fellows,

Osita, is the name;

Okconsults is the company;

Petroleum Products Inspection, is the business;

Check me out on:

www.petrolinspector..com
petrolinspector@gmail.com
07028775487, 08057116245
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2009
Am DENNIS MORKA, a student of the University of Ilorin, Am a motivational speaker and can help you get whatever e-book you need online (Forex books inclusive). I've also got the most sort after forex mannual "SCHOOL OF PIPSOLOGY", Just know the title and its yours. You can mail or call me for more info: bigdensco4u@yahoo.com or 08033242204, 08025157344.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 20, 2009
Hello guys, I am victor, and i am a chartered accountant with over 21 years experience in banking, company management, auditing and business systems. Currently, I am into business name registeration, business profile, tax clearance, auditing and business systems. If you ever need any thing that has to do with business startup, getting loans, bidding for contracts, auditing or need general business counselling, just send me an email to solobliss@gmail.com. I won't give my phone no because i have been at the receiving end of flashes. If we need to talk send me an email and i will send you my phone number. You could also make use of a new blog I just started to teach the fundamentals of making money and useful tips and secrets you must know. I am also an affiliate marketer and if you need to import anything, i can help you get it, ship it to my brother in U.S. and then down here to you in Nigeria, that is if it cannot be shipped directly to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by justin04(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2009
1. Get your free American phone number

2. Free voicemail

3. Call America and Canada at no cost.

4. Free call waiting

5. Free caller ID.

6. Use number as your American office or personal number.

For a one time fee.
Ask me how! Email me at justservices@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by lapo(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2009
Hi all.
I run a website called http://myownnigeria.com. It is uniquely created to advance the cause of Nigeria, nothing more and nothing less. It is already enjoying growing users and visitors in Nigeria and abroad. The site has proved a veritable platform for many Nigerians to air their views through articles and comments about issues in Nigeria. The objective of the website is to bring together all Nigerians who are passionate about seeing Nigeria become a great nation. Articles and comments are welcome from all Nigerians as long as the topics are related to Nigeria .
The website welcomes adverts from businesses and individuals. Advertisers get good value for money on this website because of its ever growing Nigerian visitors.
Re: Introduce Your Business by adamondroc(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2009
Hi, am adamondrock and my company is into information marketing and concept development.
We actually have a seminar coming up soon(august) see full details at http://millionairesforum. .
Re: Introduce Your Business by nmadi(f): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Re: Introduce Your Business by coolted(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
We are into company registration, BUSINESS name registration.Registration of churches and mosques, clubs, old students association, community, Coperative societies, development associations, Ngo's, registration of trademarks, patents&designs.

We are also involved in Change of Directors, Increase in share capital, Change of Registered Address, Change of Company Name, Certified Copies of Form CO 2&Co 7 etc.
Charges are very competitive, chck out our website for details http://companyregistration.blog126.fc2.com/

ted 08035835688
Re: Introduce Your Business by okusk: 2:00am On Jul 23, 2009
Hello

our company is construction LARGSTONE RESOURCES LTD base in Port Harcourt, we lease equipments such as ppiling hammers, trucks, cranes etc,we also do foundation piling of Jetty s, building, bridges, Etc for contact you can call 08064131391 or email chriskeguna@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by knice(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
I am chidi. I specialize in designing websites online for people. i do the registration,construction and 1 (one) year hosting @N7000. My client do not pay me a kobo until i have done every and is ready to be visited. This is to prove my genuine works. The content and its arrangement is sent to my email. GOD BLESS
PHONE NO. 07033097160
EMAIL: iblc2009@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 24, 2009
Are you interested in investing in Asaba, Delta state, then, here is an oppurtunity to do so as an amazing complex is available for sale.
This COMPLEX is suitable for virtually any business ranging from banking, supermarket, party secretariat e.t.c. with certificate of occupancy.
AREA: 810 square meter.
PRICE: Just 85million naira only.
For more enquires, call 08026080115

Re: Introduce Your Business by tobaaro(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2009
Generator for Sale,

250 KVA Perkins Plant. Less than 3years old! In perfect working condition.

For Further enquiries: nointdhands@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by luckiest: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2009
Here is an opportunity to save your monthly subscription or use it for some other important thing; at Supanova Technology we understand how important it is for you to pay for your monthly subscription in order to ensure that you are not cut off from the latest happening around the world as well as your favourite programmes. You can now eat your cake and still have it.

Re: Introduce Your Business by bantus: 6:21am On Jul 26, 2009
we are into sales,installations and maintenance of satellite system based in EKITI STATE
DSTV, HITV, MY TV, MY TV RECHARGE CARDS and free to air satellite
OFFICE ADDRESS MAPHAK TELECOMM AP SHOPPING COMPLEX, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State
TEL NO +23408067728009

any one interested in being one of our sub dealers can contact us for further discussion
Re: Introduce Your Business by martog: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2009
OPERATION EQUIP YOUR HOMES/OFFICES THIS SEASON

Hello Everyone,

We are into sales/supply of Haier Thermocool products, such as, generators, freezers, dvds, hometheatres, air-conditioners, water dispensers, washing machines, refrigerators, and other home appliances,  We offer you unbeatable prices, in addition to-

5% DISCOUNT
FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN LAGOS
WORLD CLASS AFTER SALES SERVICE
3-YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL COMPRESSOR PRODUCTS AND 1-YEAR ON ALL OTHER PRODUCTS.

You may visit www.htcool.com for the product and model of your choice, and give us a call.
For further enquiries, please call OGBOWAN ENTERPRISES ON, 01-8134964, 07038156912, 08023621211. Email- ogbowan@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by buyfxx: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2009
SPECIALIZED IN SALES OF LANDED PROPERTIES

ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE IN OGUN STATE, NIGERIA

THE FOLLOWING LANDED PROPERTIES ARE ON SALE FOR COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL ESTATE

33 acres of land along Papalanto\ Ilaro express road, Ewekoro lacal govt., Ogun state. The land is beside the road and it is located in a fast developing area. Calvary Unversity under construction along the road, Abowaba Manufacturing Company and filling stations under construction on part of the land. And many more. Price per acre #1.5m

36 acres of land in Adejorin road, behind Egba Owode Grammar school Owode Egba, Obafemi Owode Local govt., Ogun state. Obafemi Owode local is along Ibafo Mowe and Ofada Area. Price per acre #1.2m

30 acres of land in afowowa, along Lagos\Abeokuta express way, Ewekoro Local govt., the land is opposite Gateway polytechnic behinde Berger construction company. Price per acre #1.3m

For more infomation contact:

JAYKAYPLUS Estate and Land Consultant
6, Awolowo Avenue, Ifo, Ogun state
phone no: 07064457778
kennyfxx@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by michaelala(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2009
[center]BAKERY SUPPORT SERVICES
Imagine the daily consumption of bread in naija today shocked and you will agree with me that investing in a bakery is a worthwhile venture.
At [b]BSS
we procure equipments for u, and also fabricate locally, we install bakery equipments, we train bakers on how to use equipments, we arrange receipes and recruit staffs for you. you never can imagine how much money goes around in the Baking industry.
for enquiries call MICHAEL ALAO on 08034344441.
Re: Introduce Your Business by isaco(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2009

Isaco Oil and Gas

Get Petrol, Diesel and Kerosine supplied to your companies and filling stations.

Quality Petroleum products like Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosine (DPK) is available to be supplied to any company immediately order is been made without delay. We have a wide range of a powerful distribution network, Our trucks are always available for your service twenty four hours. Avoid adulterated product, try us today and get the best quality of fuel for your vehicles, generators e.t.c.
" Service before payment is allowed "

For enquiry call 08032274802
yemmy2kbright@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by GreatErhi(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2009
Goodday House,
I'm Samuel Erhiyovuode,base in the oil city of warri,delta state,nigeria.
Am an internet Entrepreneur and ideapreneur,making cool money online. grin grin grin
A great lover of naija muzik, fele-nothing something dey happen, na me dey happen,
i believe that life is beautiful for thos who sees it beautiful grin grin shocked
Re: Introduce Your Business by nasbock(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
we sell products like bond gums to packaging companies for more details mail us at bukola4u2see@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by OGBUEFIORA(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2009
Do I really have a business. Sometimes I get really get confused and even embarrassed to amswer this question. You see I don't really have a shop nor an office. But you can easily locate me. Fact is people like us don't see themselves as business people. Business men and women are after money. Everything has a price. It doesn't matter whether you like their things or not. If you have money, you are their friends, otherwise your guess is as good as mine.

BUT I make a living anyway, legitimately so! Guess what , by SOLVING PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS. Presently many people have been benefitting through my services in obtaining Lagos State owned lands. I have enough info and connections to push your files and ensure that your application is approved in a matter of weeks.

I can also be of help in printing and publishing, stock market isues and solving emotional problems.

Any way I also hold a day job with SHAREBUILDER LIMITED, @Daily Times Building, 3,5,7 Kakawa Street, Marina Lagos, behind Nigerian Stock Exchange, Lagos.

PHONE:08023220059

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.