Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (459066 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by palama: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
EDen Apartmens
We aim to provide the highest level of service to make your stay as pleasurable and relaxing as possible, whether it be for pleasure or business. We therefore make sure your apartment has the latest facilities in it for your use.

AT EDen Apartmen we give you the best and moden Decoration/Desing for yous homes, Hotels, Office, Marriage Receptions, Birthday Parties, .etc

Contact us On: 08051717963, simpleinterios@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by palama: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
As a leader in our field, we also develop interior decorating solutions for homes and decorating budgets of ALL sizes. Our products are researched and designed to take home decorators beyond the ordinary

At EDen Apartment
Our goal is to bring to you the finest design and decorating.
So you are decorating your home and have no idea what to do or how to do it, where to start or what direction you should go. Guess what? You are not alone! And I am here to help.

Decorating a home can be exhausting and if you don't have the skills and abilities in your back pocket you need some decorating help. Professional interior designers and decorators typically have decorating tips, tricks and ideas to get your end result faster and with less cost and frustration,

Contact Us on: +2348051717963, simpleinteros@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by deoluajay: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
I am a home automations expert .and what i do is install a lot of gadgets for the convenience of homes.Gadgets varying from power backup to central vacuum systems.

Why walk into a dark home when your exterior and interior lights can automatically come on when you press your remote garage door opener? Why come into a hot or cold home when you can enjoy the comfort of your home anticipating your arrival and adjusting the temperature to suit you… just before you arrive?

Convenience,
An automated home is about the convenience of saving your time and effort by having your home automatically do routine functions such as watering your grass (but only if it has not rained recently), or turning off all lights, setting the thermostat to economy mode and arming the security system when you retire for the night.

It’s about enjoying home theater time by having the lights dim, curtains close, TV and DVD player turn on, phone mute and popcorn popper start, all with the touch of just one button.

Security,
Home automation is about the security you have knowing that you can look in on your home remotely from anywhere in the world, or that your home will phone you if anything is amiss, or that a fire will alert your home to wake you, shut down the gas and ventilation system, turn on a lighting path for your escape, and automatically phone the fire department.

Savings,
And it’s about the energy savings you will enjoy by assigning your home the responsibility of regulating the operation of lights, water heater, HVAC system, entertainment components, appliances and irrigation system so these devices are on only when needed. The benefits of an automated home are only limited by your imagination.

You can get more details on homecontrols.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by face3t: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2009
i have tommy reducers, rechargeable hand shavers and females shoes and slippers for sale. i have them in bulk so call me if u are interested. 07026147063
Re: Introduce Your Business by palama: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2009
THe Best Place For Simple and Nice Interios Decoration for you Homes, HOtels.etc (NIGERIA)

As a leader in our field, we also develop interior decorating solutions for homes and decorating budgets of ALL sizes. Our products are researched and designed to take home decorators beyond the ordinary

At EDen Apartment Our goal is to bring to you the finest design and decorating. So you are decorating your home and have no idea what to do or how to do it, where to start or what direction you should go. Guess what? You are not alone! And I am here to help.

Decorating a home can be exhausting and if you don't have the skills and abilities in your back pocket you need some decorating help. Professional interior designers and decorators typically have decorating tips, tricks and ideas to get your end result faster and with less cost and frustration,

Contact Us on: +2348051717963, simpleinteros@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by DVSOL: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
Website and Corporate email systems from as little as NGN 10,000. You will be amazed what you will achieve with such little investment to help your business grow and retain a professional image.

www.dvsolutionsng.com - We are waiting to serve you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by katreena: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
if you want good, large potatoes delivered to your hotels in abuja.
call 08072356433.
very affordable and free delivery to your hotel.
Re: Introduce Your Business by deoluajay: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
I am a home automations expert .and what i do is install a lot of gadgets for the convenience of homes.Gadgets varying from power backup to central vacuum systems.

Why walk into a dark home when your exterior and interior lights can automatically come on when you press your remote garage door opener? Why come into a hot or cold home when you can enjoy the comfort of your home anticipating your arrival and adjusting the temperature to suit you… just before you arrive?

Convenience,
An automated home is about the convenience of saving your time and effort by having your home automatically do routine functions such as watering your grass (but only if it has not rained recently), or turning off all lights, setting the thermostat to economy mode and arming the security system when you retire for the night.

It’s about enjoying home theater time by having the lights dim, curtains close, TV and DVD player turn on, phone mute and popcorn popper start, all with the touch of just one button.

Security,
Home automation is about the security you have knowing that you can look in on your home remotely from anywhere in the world, or that your home will phone you if anything is amiss, or that a fire will alert your home to wake you, shut down the gas and ventilation system, turn on a lighting path for your escape, and automatically phone the fire department.

Savings,
And it’s about the energy savings you will enjoy by assigning your home the responsibility of regulating the operation of lights, water heater, HVAC system, entertainment components, appliances and irrigation system so these devices are on only when needed. The benefits of an automated home are only limited by your imagination.

You can get more details on homecontrols.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by kristonium(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2009
U CAN GET A PLOT OF LAND IN GOLDEN HERITAGE WITHIN LAGOS-OGUN MEGACITY
PRICE: N500, 000 FOR AN OUTRIGHT PAYMENT
N700, 000 FOR 14 MONTHS INSTALMENTAL PAYMENT
U CAN EQUALLY GET PLOTS OF LANDS AND PROPERTIES FOR SALE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS IN LAGOS
THE AREAS INCLUDE: EPE, BADAGRY, IKORODU, LEKKI, AJAH ETC
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES CONTACT:
CHRIS: 08032936936, 07025405591
EMAIL:xtianebhoma@gmail.com,xtianebhoma@yahoo.com,paradigmshiftconsult@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by kristonium(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2009
QUALITATIVE AND INFORMATIVE ARTICLES!
U CAN GET QUALITATIVE AND INFORMATIVE ARTICLES ON BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, PERSONALITY ETC
www.timewealth..com
PLS NOTE, IT’S FREE!
FOR MORE INFO, CONTACT CHRIS
MOBILE: 08032936936, 07025405591
EMAIL:xtianebhoma@gmail.com,xtianebhoma@yahoo.com,paradigmshiftconsult@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by sobogun(f): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2009
helo everyone,am a makeup artist with an outlet caled beauty unveil. Bridal makeover,party makeup,e.t.c. My contact details re:08028453022,ojuolape2003@yahoo.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by yemtitus(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2009
Some Tips to Save Time and Money in Your Small Business and At Home
These are difficult times and every small business (and large one) needs to find ways to save money and time without delivering less value to their customers. Service to customers must be maintained, and product or service value is the key to continued business. So what can you do?
Here are 20 tips that are proven time or money savers. Time is money so the two savings are combined here. Since many small businesses are operated out of home offices, these will also save money and/or time at home. Choose the ones that work for you and start saving now. just click on the link for more details http://www.timeandmoneytosave..com/
Re: Introduce Your Business by browneyed: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
I am an Architect and we are into providing the usual architectural needs but we also advise on and help to invest in student hostels and interior design services as well.

Our sister company APEX School of 2n3d teaches autoCAD, 3dsMAX, Web design and corel draw, we also have a school that teaches interior decoration and design,

For more info please contact 08068878501

GOA
11, Isheri Road, Imole Oluwa House, Opp Zenith Bank, Aguda, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos State.

thank you

Niyi
Re: Introduce Your Business by Tonifunmi: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2009
The Company is Crownsworth Resource Solutions.

We help you in proferring business consultancy in gaining International Partnerships.

We also assist intending business owners in starting thier businesses by way of financial assistance and support to those who have gotten good initiatives.
Our services includes the legal framework, corporate branding and image, information technology etc of prospective businesses. The development of existing organizations, curriculum development and the setting up and managing of franchise arrangements, or other forms of collaboration, between businesses in the USA, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Africa.
The consultancy services are built on the expertise and experience of Crownsworth team. They have very substantial expertise in setting up and managing business establishments. These areas include:
-Advice on the design and establishing of new businesses
-The incorporation processes of new businesses as well as the legalities involved
-The planning and design of effective marketing operations
-Marketing planning and implementation
-Business growth and development
-International partnership and Franchising
This division of the Crownsworth Group also provides training and management development programmes for all branches of industry and commerce. These programmes are tailor-made to suit the requirements of the particular organization. They usually take the form of short courses on specific topics, but may be linked to academic programmes such as an MBA through credit arrangements.
The Crownsworth Business Academy training services are offered to industry, commerce, government and local government agencies and educational institutions. These services include:
Needs analyses - the identification of training requirements Short courses to meet specific needs of junior, middle and senior management in the areas of finance, marketing, human resource management, leadership, communications, operations management and quality management, aerospace, engineering , information technology and Management development programmes to equip managers and professionals to deal effectively with changing organizational and market requirements.

Contact us for further information: info@crownsworthinc.com
www.crownsworthinc.com

Crownsworth, identifying oppourtunities, adding values
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
vvv vv
Re: Introduce Your Business by KiddieE: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hello, I deal with all things Kiddies. Located in the Heart of Lagos Mainland, Ikeja. "The Arena", The Nigerian Army shopping Arena, Agege-Oshodi Expressway Ikeja Lagos. Pls visit us today. 08138628710.
Re: Introduce Your Business by hothead(m): 2:22am On Nov 04, 2009
"Ladies and Gentlemen,
Check out the "One Stop Eshop" page on facebook.
We have made shopping for your designer accessories soo easy in Nigeria.
We also sell Brazilian hair and the rest plus we[i] accept flexible payments[/i].
Check us out. One-Stop-Eshop. Looking Good Made Very Easy!!"

Re: Introduce Your Business by jspuky(m): 2:50am On Nov 04, 2009
I am about to bring into nigeria stainless kitchen Utensils -gasto pan. 200kva gen used for only 10hrs and some wears (clothes and shoes) but want to have contact and chat with interested bulk buyers. pls reach me on jspuky@yahoo.com or 08033149904
Re: Introduce Your Business by jspuky(m): 3:25am On Nov 04, 2009
I'M importing kitchen utensils ,and wears (shoes and clothes) interested bulk buyers pls contact me jspuky@yahoo.com, 08033149904. Evan. jordan

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.