Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (461356 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by moreshould: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2010
hello,

I am looking for someone who can invest about 40million naira in cocoa exportation , I will send a proposal if needed .

contact me on

dfsymoshood@yahoo.com

Best regards
Moshood
Re: Introduce Your Business by feflo: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
Hi, my name is FEMI and i am into supply, installation and servicing of heavy duty industrial generating sets, switchgears & transformers installation etc. I do networking of computer systems and management of cybercafes. I presently own one cafe myself. You can reach me on 08023662352 and 08139735149
Re: Introduce Your Business by Gbo2: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
Introducing , THE DIAPER STORE!!!
HUGGIES (GIGA) DIAPERS AND PAMPERS (MEGA) DIAPERS

WHOLESALE HUGGIES and PAMPERS
Huggies Size 3 - 192
Huggies Size 4 - 168
Huggies Size 4+ - 156
Huggies Size 5 - 144

Pampers Size 4 - 120
Pampers Size 4+ - 108
Pampers Size 5 - 99

BULK SALE ONLY!! PLEASE CALL 08191422476 FOR PRICING
Re: Introduce Your Business by archidon(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Our firms offers Architecture training on 2D & 3D using Revit software &we design buildings of your choice.08028446723
Re: Introduce Your Business by mensvic: 4:08am On Aug 10, 2010
Genie 4.0 has just been unleashed and you can be one of the first to
get a FREE copy.

To get your FREE Genie, visit ,

http://www.msgprices.com

Here’s how it works ,

You install the FREE Genie onto your computer , every time you do a
search using your favorite major search engine such as Google or Yahoo ,
the Genie instantly appears on your computer screen, featuring a simple to
navigate selection of major online shopping and auction sites, e-commerce
sites and local businesses. Conduct your own comparison pricing with the
click of your mouse!

Here's even more exciting news ,

You can sign up today and begin earning money immediately from click income!

Don't delay , get your FREE Genie NOW and sign up.

You just gotta go, right now, and see what all the 'Hoopla' is about!

To YOUR Success,

msggroup
msgprices@Gmail.com
+1347-575-7266
Re: Introduce Your Business by infomater: 4:47am On Aug 10, 2010
I am infomation markter ,i can show you the business you can do on line and mike you good money .
I have e-book manuel that will help you to make the money online,
i will stand for you till you make you first million

Name; PAUL AKWANA
27 PIPELINE STREET EJIGBI LAGOS
Phone; 08038028859
email paulakwana@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohmvolts(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2010
a. FOR SALE: Brand new Stenner-42 (sawing machine)
for sale at a give away price.
Pls contact +234 803 7059055; +234 802 4183260
Email: ohmvoltsng@gmail.com

b. NEW DAWN!!!
Monitor the volume/level of AGO/DPK/PMS/LPFO/FORCADOS
or any other petroleum related fluids in your Filling Stations,
Dump sites, Tank Farms, GSM Network Mast Stations
over the internet/LAN at a touch of a button.
Also, with sms volume/level alert on your cell phone.
For more light on this and installation,
Pls contact +234 803 7059055; +234 802 4183260
Email: ohmvoltsng@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by feflo: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2010
BRAND NEW HP COMPAQ 615 (still in a compaq branded carton)
3gb RAM, 320gb HDD, AMD DUAL CORE
2.13ghz, webcam, bluetooth, windows 7
All these for just 100k

call 08023662352 or 08139735149
Re: Introduce Your Business by ferguson38(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
I am a bulk sms provider, bulk sms is an efficient way of reaching people without having to pay ridiculous prices for adverts and it delivers straight into the person's phone. I send bulk sms on behalf of people for their events, weddings , birthdays, parties, e.t.c
i also send bulk sms for churches, companies, election candidates, and many other occasions. My prices are cheap and my service is very reliable. You can reach me on 08068754523, or my email, temitope_ajibade@yahoo.com
Thanks for the patronage.
Re: Introduce Your Business by dskj56: 4:27am On Aug 12, 2010
I am a Computer System Analyst . I offer services in Information Technology. I currently reside in Port Harcourt, Nigeria

The services include:
- Individual and Corporate Computer Training.
- Individual and Corporate Computer Repairs and Maintenance.
- Computer Networking(Individual and Corporate).
- Flash Drive Sales( 2GB Sandisk).
-Website Development and Training.
- Scanning, Coloured Printing and Photocopying.
- Microsoft and Cisco Certification Training (Both Individual and Corporate).
- Computer Software Installations and Maintenance.
- Computer Consultancy Services and Internet.

You can contact me on: +2348038251405
Re: Introduce Your Business by freshwater(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2010
we are into catfish and ornamental breed. for setting up a farm. hatching of breeders. construction of your pond. consultancy in your farm or purchase of different kind of catfish at a reasonable price. contact ARARAT NIGERIA ENTERPRISES. no 35 olufemi street ikola ilumo. or 07089391123 or 019509809 or 08079767220.
Re: Introduce Your Business by SALOYIN(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
Phone, Laptop & PC: Sales, Services, Supply, Repair, Maintenance & Training. We are also into Web Design, Domain Registration @ N1,750, Hosting @ N2,950,
Call 08033446377, 07087783689, 07028551911, 08072131333. SALOYIN VENTURES
LTD.
Re: Introduce Your Business by dskj56: 4:33am On Aug 13, 2010
I am a Computer System Analyst . I offer services in Information Technology. I currently reside in Port Harcourt, Nigeria

The services include:

Re: Introduce Your Business by dskj56: 4:35am On Aug 13, 2010

The services include:

Re: Introduce Your Business by dskj56: 4:37am On Aug 13, 2010

The services include:

Re: Introduce Your Business by dskj56: 4:39am On Aug 13, 2010

The services include:

Re: Introduce Your Business by apache77(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2010
WE ARE ADRENALIN:

ADRENALIN CONSULT is an integrated Consultancy & 3PL Company that is geared towards the provision of world class marketing communications, business consultancy services as well as 3rd party Logistics (3PL) solutions to a strict pool of highly demanding clientele who expect quality, efficiency and reliability from their service providers.

At ADRENALIN CONSULT, we adopt a tripod business model with our marketing communications service as the core, our business communications offerings as the basis while our 3rd party Logistics solutions serve as the support in our quest to strengthen the value chain of the business process while simultaneously accounting for all desired job deliverables of a client at project closure.
SERVICE OFFERINGS

Though our services are as diverse and as varied as the expertise we have been able to pool together over the years, ADRENALIN CONSULT has been able to streamline her service offerings to Consultancy and 3PL solutions.

• BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS
We handle business communications of all forms including but not limited to business plan and feasibility report writing, market research reports, proposal documentation, business case development etc. We also manage all forms of web/online communication for clients
• SYSTEMS, PROCESSES & STANDARDS
We develop and/or review the systems, processes and standards of various organizations by standardizing or developing templates, guidelines and policies on which the continued existence of such organizations hinges. These include Corporate Governance policies, Performance Appraisals & Productivity Management Systems, Proposal Evaluation and Project Closure Guidelines amongst others.

• MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, ADVERTISING & PR
We deliver advertising and marketing communications solutions to clients at rock bottom rates. We build promotional/advertising as well as public relations campaigns for corporate bodies and parastatals by incorporating all aspects of their Above The Line (ATL),  and Below The Line (BTL) advertising. From concept development, copy writing, visualization, activation, media planning and buying, press releases, PR planning and monitoring, we deliver all promises made to a client using the effective and cost friendly approach.
• PRINT PRODUCTION & DESIGN
We are kings of the print process and as print brokers of repute; we deliver value at the cheapest possible rate. We design and print all manner of business forms from call cards, calendars, corporate brochures, annual reports, in-house magazines, official gazettes etc. Using Direct Imaging or CTP technology, we have been able to handle to the print jobs for reputable companies such as MTN, ETISALAT, Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
Re: Introduce Your Business by MADphilips(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2010
naijapreneur! is an initiative of MADphilips – a People, Business and Life development company. It’s both a business resource and a community for Nigerian entrepreneurs who are interested in acquiring the competitive skills and knowledge necessary for building SIGNIFICANT BUSINESSES –companies that are different and profitably making a difference. In other words, companies that makes their profit by making a difference (adding superior value) in the lives of those they are accountable to, such as; their customers, employees, partners, shareholders and the society or environment in which they operate. It’s a source for inspiration, connection, learning and sharing.

In the midst of all the harsh realities of doing business in Nigeria, naijapreneur! aims at inspiring and challenging Nigerian entrepreneurs not to give up their entrepreneurial dreams and passion by consistently delivering practical business development tips, ideas and principles that can make them better entrepreneurs who in turn build SIGNIFICANT BUSINESSES. It hopes to leverage the power of a shared-passion directed towards the attainment of a common-vision; fostering Nigeria’s economic growth through entrepreneurship.

Above all, naijapreneur! wants to make you that someone, somewhere who will be perpetually making significant minor decisions and actions in his/her business that will bring about major impact in the Nigerian economic sector!

The following are our 3 KEY objectives;

1. To Equip Nigerian entrepreneurs (naijapreneurs) with practical business nuggets (principles, ideas and lessons) that will help them to better tackle and overcome the peculiarities of the Nigerian business environment.
2. To raise a unique brand of Nigerian entrepreneurs (naijapreneurs) who will help foster Nigeria’s economy by building various SIGNIFICANT BUSINESSES that will be globally competitive.
3. To build the largest online resource and community for Nigerian entrepreneurs worldwide where entrepreneurship and business development principles, ideas and lessons are continuously shared and learnt collectively.
Re: Introduce Your Business by onwealth: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
We buy and sell liberty reserve at a very competitive rate.
Our office is at 38, Toyin street, Ikeja, Lagos.
support@goldnigeria.com
our website is http://www.goldnigeria.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.