Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) (34771 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Quebec91(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy
WhisperedNoise:
Reno the bipolar patient.
Multiple personality disorder.

Reno is someone people should fear. He can praise you today and betray you tomorrow. Anywhere belle face. People like that have no personal convictions.

Sad.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by julaion: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😂
HoeB looks like a tuber of yam in that suit.
Funny.
just like how ur father looks after been eaten by worm in the grave grin
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Amah70: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2023
TMSMedia:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has celebrated Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi on his 62nd birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter page, Reno posted a photo he shared with Peter Obi which he captioned;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1681573678234968064?t=p7nmPj7laDFhYuXYNsbScg&s=19

And the Peter Obi who deepened democracy and added value to Nigeria is being denied leadership of Nigeria by Mahmood Yakubu who observed that Obi was leading in the presidential election by a wide margin, hence Yakubu quickly yanked off the system for electronic transmission of presidential election vote results; resorted to displaced manual collation of votes to contrive figures and pronounced Tinubu winner.

Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their religious and ethnic constituencies nationwide and lost.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by nkemoma(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😂
Funny.

Show us a picture of your dad in suit!!
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Bennysam: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
You know one thing is sure about this Peter Obi, he is a good Opposition, he is playing the opposition role well but in reality he should forget about becoming President here in Nigeria. Surely he will be a good President of Biafra Republic but not Nigeria.
Owner of Nigeria have spoken

PATRON
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Joshmuch: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
You know one thing is sure about this Peter Obi, he is a good Opposition, he is playing the opposition role well but in reality he should forget about becoming President here in Nigeria. Surely he will be a good President of Biafra Republic but not Nigeria. You started well and ended bad

PATRON
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by bhella10: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday to you 🎉 Our Trojan horse 🐎🏇🐎
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Amumaigwe: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
You know one thing is sure about this Peter Obi, he is a good Opposition, he is playing the opposition role well but in reality he should forget about becoming President here in Nigeria. Surely he will be a good President of Biafra Republic but not Nigeria.

PATRON

Can you to state the reason why a man you judged to be playing the opposition well on one hand is also considered not suitable for presidency on the other?
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by justking(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2023
cool

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Alliswell248: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2023
nkemoma:
All those who brought in Balablu by hook or by crook... How is the mandate standing going??

I love when Yorubas lament, cry, curse APC .. I love how they do it in their dialect and never in English.. they learnt so well from their older cousins the Hausa Fulanis.... But you see the igbos .. kaiii

They never support bad or thieving politicians .. they will curse you openly and tell the world they don't support you....

Lagosians and Southwesterners haafa... Hahahahaha

Nothing de happen .. for now no N150 plate of rice in Lagos... Na from N200.. despite having the largest rice mill in West Africa .. but Agbadorians will still stand on the mandate...

It is when Ewa Agoyin, Gbegiri and Amala is affected.... Then the pandemonium will start..

May God keep me alive to laugh at them..

Hahahahhaaha

Childish talk from a pained soul.
Keep up the wailing.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Nmaemeka: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2023
I just tire for this man
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Roger3D(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
The reason your enemies hate you is because they want to become like you but they are unable to become like you. If APC has someone like Obi, they will worship him like gods everyday.
I doubt it
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by nkemoma(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Alliswell248:

Childish talk from a pained soul.
Keep up the wailing.

This administration MUST favour ME, my family, friends and my street people and every person who kicked against the Mandate..

Ozuor
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Rhassidy360: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Tochi3:
Who takes the Dubai la Creme homeless gang serious...in the scheme of things he is useless and highly confused
Reno is a good example of olosho always everywhere kilode.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Alliswell248: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2023
nkemoma:

This administration MUST favour ME, my family, friends and my street people and every person who kicked against the Mandate..

Ozuor

Favoring me already.
I have made God my source.

I am not a Wailer.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2023
HATE come from below.

It's Normal to emvy whatever that's bigger than you
WELLDONE4040:
I have come to understand that the problem of Nigeria is not hausa or fulani people but it is yoruba tribe, this tribe is demonic in nature. Yoruba tribe is the worse tribe u can do business with or trust. Their yes is always No and their No is always Yes. They call black white while white black. May God save me from yoruba tribe. They front hause-fulani in nigeria politics why they are the ones benefiting form it. I have come to understand that is better to dinne and wine with devil than yoruba tribe . ( pls comment and share if u are with me)

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by nkemoma(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2023
Alliswell248:

Favoring me already.
I have made God my source.

I am not a Wailer.

Good for you bro!!
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by francotunsco: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

At least he's not shaking like a spineless human.

Get a darned life.

I'd rather be a spineless president than be a tuber-like shadow chaser.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Traplord09: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Reno the bipolar patient.
Multiple personality disorder.

Reno is someone people should fear. He can praise you today and betray you tomorrow. Anywhere belle face. People like that have no personal convictions.

Sad.

😆 😁😁😁😁😁

Nigerian ↙️ seems to make me laugh 😂
This are same people who voted tinuubff in .
RENO was th 1st to say Dublin noise against Peter Obi

Tinuubff boys thugs.. are getting it hot 🥵🥵
By the day,

Well is not a new 🆕 thin Southwest just turned everythin in to tribalism....

Look for who to put there blame.
Keep blaming Igbo ..

Yet there land have been covered by fulina.
Pump price have been sky rocket by your KING....and others will tak items wil join.

Texas been collected by LOOTER the 👑
Yet da can't turn lagoon Lagos into LONDON

It takes one to run the country down
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Lovelive: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2023
Qui rit le premier, rirera le dernier.

He Who laughs last laughs better.

Time Time Time !

Acekidc4:

PATRON
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Johel(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

PATRON

Mentally derailed thing.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Johel(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😂
Funny.

Upload your father's photo.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2023
If you cannot bring down Obi you might aswell join Obi. tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Adranidoo(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2023
smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

PATRON

A reprobate mind, who can heal??

Even in the mist of hunger, dangerous hardship, inflations and zero economic turn around from your personal lord and savior , you are here spewing trash and glorifying Peter Obi with a demotion.........the mindset of Propaganda carriers...
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Benresmy(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Reno is just an hypocrite
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Slymontee: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2023
TMSMedia:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has celebrated Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi on his 62nd birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter page, Reno posted a photo he shared with Peter Obi which he captioned; Reno the gambler; give this side and give the opposite side, whichever works, he's in business undecided

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1681573678234968064?t=p7nmPj7laDFhYuXYNsbScg&s=19

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Believeintruth: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

PATRON

go and get something reasonable to do with your life. ahhhhh everything PO you must talk rubbish.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Morbeta11(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😂
Funny.

Show us your papa.....make we check something....if I no better pass make my abuna bend. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Election Candidates Meet Vs When Supporters Meet. See Reactions (Pics) / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages / House Crisis 'Over', As Dogara And Gbajabiamila Factions Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.