Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Will This Relationship Ends Well Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Relationship Ends Well Part 2 (411 Views)

Will This Relationship Ends Well? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Relationship Ends Well Part 2 by Akukoreporterne: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Welcome once again, my wonderful fans.

Today is the continuation of my ongoing trek.

Finally, the girl I dated and proposed to marry broke up with me because she found only one excuse for my not paying the loan that I collected from Fairmonie.

I told her three months ago that the company I am working with is owning us for three months, which they haven't paid. Ever since then, she has hardly picked up my call, found excuses, and always kept her distance.

Well, this makes me remember one popular song, which is IS MONEY DEY FRIEND GO DEY or IF MONEY NO FRIEND NO GO DEY.

Although I have let go of her in my heart, the only thing she keeps doing is posting new photos of her new boyfriend, who just rented an apartment.

guy that doesn't move, the only thing that pains most is that I wasted my resources, time,time and years hoping we would get married some day, but she suddenly changed.

How I wish I could become a priest, but my family won't allow that. I have really suffered from girls, and I even prefer being a single mother to them.

It is from a lady, and I heard they can't plan with their boyfriend, but if I may ask, what are they doing in the relationship or friendship then?

Life is full of ups and downs. I will leave the thread here and hope one day I can show my beautiful son what I heard pass through to ensure I don't live a wayward life, but to settle for one lady out there isn't easy.

As time goes on, I will be talking to the lady so I can fully forget about the time we spent together. Some say women are dangerous, but I have tst and I can proof it, but precisely girls from NASARAWA and Yoruba, benue omo NA god fit save us men.

i rest my case. The guy you are looking is the new catch , and I wish him good life

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well Part 2 by talented321: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2023
Na your type dey bring the male gender backward' u go and invest more than what u can afford to wh*re' i know u are depressed, but he no matter u have to learn so that u go think like man and not a simp.
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well Part 2 by Dimaya: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Oga, do you know what your problem is?

You have not realised that there is no romance without finance. None. Dont let Nollywood films deceive you, no woman wants to love an unemployed or low-earning man.

There's a video that made frontpage last week. I suggest you watch it: when women earn more. It describes exactly the situation you're passing through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUrng-mfZpQ

You can thank me later.
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well Part 2 by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Any word wey dey come out of banny mouth, believe half and throway the other half inside toilet.... Because they can become waitress anytime and serve you an unexpected breakfast
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well Part 2 by Dimaya: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Any word wey dey come out of banny mouth, believe half and throway the other half inside toilet.... Because they can become waitress anytime and serve you an unexpected breakfast

😂

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry 7 Tall Flat Tummy Virgins From Different Countries Of The World / Pls Does Anyone Knows Any Website Or App That I Can Borrow $100. / Why Are Some Ladies Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.