Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,450 members, 7,929,500 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Taiwo Oyedele Resigns From PWC To Focus On FG Assignment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Oyedele Resigns From PWC To Focus On FG Assignment (243 Views)

81% Of Working Nigerians Don’t Add Value To The Economy – Taiwo Oyedele / Marketers Disagree With Taiwo Oyedele On Refineries Sale / Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Oyedele Resigns From PWC To Focus On FG Assignment by blamingthedevil: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2023
After over 2 decades at PwC, I have made the hard but necessary decision to exit the firm.

This is to enable me focus fully with undivided attention on my new role as the Chair of the Presidential Fiscal Policy & Tax Reform Committee, which I consider an important national assignment. This decision will also prevent any potential distractions from real or perceived conflict of interest.

Thank you all once again for your support, best wishes and prayers.

May God bless you all, and may God bless Nigeria.

- Taiwo Oyedele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_TWxNVFZcA

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Oyedele Resigns From PWC To Focus On FG Assignment by TemplarLandry: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

Fleeing IPOB Member Flees Nigeria, Seeks Asylum In Germany / Brief of Replaced Kano Ministerial Candidate Maryam Shetty / Adeleke Hoarding FG Palliatives Sent To Osun, APC Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.