Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant (21734 Views)

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by ODEHOYlKOCHO: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:

we will run an expose

My bro waddup. Its been a while.
Nice to see you around.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
ODEHOYlKOCHO:

My bro waddup. Its been a while.
Nice to see you around.

Guy how fa. Who be this?
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by BItt: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
embarassed
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by BItt: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
tishbite42:

Death severs such oath
what I am actually thinking is, how do theses things actually work
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by tishbite42: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
BItt:
what I am actually thinking is, how do theses things actually work
It works bro
Blood is life
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by CloudTrees(f): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
That guy should have learnt from my thread
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Twenty8: 5:20am On May 09
BItt:
I had this girl I met in year 2020 during the covid period. It was hard to get her. She was much younger and had more attention.

During that period I was out of jobs and was struggling. I hardly had enough to take care of myself but she did not trouble me much. She was in the habit of buying things for me no matter how little it was. I was also reasonable enough to buy her more.

At a point in 2021 I got a job in another state. It took a while before I could save up and asked her to come.

She's asking us to get married but I am trying to explain to her what I am earning is not enough to start a home yet. Apart from that what she has is an olevel and some business she does online. She is still dependent on me for alot.

Yesterday, I took her out to an eatry and when we got back home, she suggested we took a Blood oath. Blood oath that neither of us will leave each other.
How do girls get to know and believe all these stuff?

She said we will pierce each other's left thumb, press it against each others thumb and say the oath. I don't know if it works but I feel strange about doing it.

In Sleepy Joe's voice "Don't"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? / Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.