Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Was Expelled From Church Over Intimacy With Four Female Choir Members - Olakir - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Expelled From Church Over Intimacy With Four Female Choir Members - Olakir (838 Views)

"Bring Out My Aguba", Lady Screams At OPM Church Over Nollywood Actor Aguba / E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Expelled From Church Over Intimacy With Four Female Choir Members - Olakir by Kayzz34: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuMoVmPrGTo

Fast-rising Nigerian singer, Olakira has opened up on how he transitioned from a gospel singer into secular music.

In an interview with TVC, Olakira revealed that he got expelled from his church after sleeping with four female members of the church.

According to him, the expulsion made him fall into depression and in a bid to get out of it, he went through therapy.

Re: I Was Expelled From Church Over Intimacy With Four Female Choir Members - Olakir by TemplarLandry: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Good.
Re: I Was Expelled From Church Over Intimacy With Four Female Choir Members - Olakir by Buharidgeneral: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Four genders. Thank God you're quickly expelled if not pastors wife go chop clean mouth
Re: I Was Expelled From Church Over Intimacy With Four Female Choir Members - Olakir by eepeepook: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
I will never understand the African obsession with female choir members. In my church, they are all ugly. I pity the men who lust for them. Bush pigs!

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Vs W Cizzy. / What Guys Hide Away From Ladies! / Martin Bashir Has A Brain Tumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.