Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:34 PM

It Not Just The Goverment The Rich Nigerians Are Real Problem Of This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Not Just The Goverment The Rich Nigerians Are Real Problem Of This Country (151 Views)

Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) / Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Not Just The Goverment The Rich Nigerians Are Real Problem Of This Country by Dc14(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
This set people controling this economy the heart is something else . Market force just a look we are told that their is reduction for the deman of pms but how come it increasing? This bad set of people are stocking and holding just to drive the market force just should incase dollar go up they will benefit. That bad i swear . The goverment needs to control and relugate the prise of pms and dollar
Re: It Not Just The Goverment The Rich Nigerians Are Real Problem Of This Country by shortgun(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Blame Tinubu, he should have known that there's nothing like market forces in Nigeria if he is smart.

Tinubu said he will reduce the purchasing power of the people and slow down the economy grin grin... Agbadorians clapped for him when he made that statement
Re: It Not Just The Goverment The Rich Nigerians Are Real Problem Of This Country by Dc14(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
The demand for dollar is much. Is it how we needed it so much i cant relate at all any small thing now na dollar
Re: It Not Just The Goverment The Rich Nigerians Are Real Problem Of This Country by Zee0007: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
I don't know who to blame but all I know is that the poor is the greatest victim of this .
Re: It Not Just The Goverment The Rich Nigerians Are Real Problem Of This Country by mrvitalis(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dc14:
This set people controling this economy the heart is something else . Market force just a look we are told that their is reduction for the deman of pms but how come it increasing? This bad set of people are stocking and holding just to drive the market force just should incase dollar go up they will benefit. That bad i swear . The goverment needs to control and relugate the prise of pms and dollar
It is 100% the government

When you fail to put consequences for actions don't blame people for taking such actions

Humans are never good... Can't be good

Africans have this wishful thinking of "if everyone just decide to obey the law " Has it happen in the history of mankind before?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

It Is High Time FG Deals With Those Causing Nuisance / If Tinubu's Regime Favours You & Your Family, What About Others & Their Family? / Nigeria Predicts Historic $9.5 Billion Tax Collection In Second Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.