Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,073 members, 7,919,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:03 AM

Dreez Maliq – AYO - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dreez Maliq – AYO (169 Views)

Dj Bimmybat Ft Dreez Maliq – Jaiye / Bassdino Ft Maliq Tittle Don’t Look Down On Me / Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreez Maliq – AYO by voiceoftheupcom: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dreez MaliQ is a talented Nigerian singer, he has evolved over time from releases such as “Hello Peace”, “Amen” and
“VVIP” to his latest single ”Ayo”.
The rapper turned singer is definitely one to be reckoned with when discussing the new risers in the Afrobeats scene.
Dreez MaliQ returns with his new single “Ayo” to further emphasize him as one of the next big things.
“Ayo” is a mid-tempo song with major elements of Afrobeats which isn’t just pleasurable but also portrays emotions that seeks to paint the urge of an individual finding utmost joy and a life of financial freedom.
In the words of Dreez Maliq, “The song (Ayo)
came to my heart from combined
societal experiences. The record
was made based on some my real life
experiences after which i realized a lot of people around me were going through the same.
So, i decided to put these experiences and
emotions into melodies resulting to
“Ayo” “.
This song was produced by Pido TW.

source : https://eyesoflagos.com/?action=dzsap_download&id=31890&songname=Dreez+MaliQ+-+AYO%281%29

(1) (Reply)

[music] HD Sounz – “idle Mind” Ft Lemontee & Bada / Super Face Music Production Studios / This Ojapiano Sound Is A Banger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.