Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,580 members, 7,885,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Governor Mbah Didn't Forge His Nysc-dss Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Mbah Didn't Forge His Nysc-dss Report (2148 Views)

Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Governor Mbah Meets President Tinubu, Asks For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Governor Mbah Didn't Forge His Nysc-dss Report by Lotanna2: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
fergie001:

Well, with the fuel price hike and apparent suffering in the land, it will not be easy for him.

Again, it doesn't look like OUK is still with him... Unless he aligns with Otti, it will be difficult.

Ouk self is not safe.if Ben loses out, Miriam and chinedu ogah are waiting
Re: Governor Mbah Didn't Forge His Nysc-dss Report by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
On behalf of Tamperlandry, i dedicate Mind Your Business by Simi and Falz to DSS.
Such a great jam.

And on behalf of Orgasmgiver123, i say:
This is one of the reason i kick people with my rain boot.
Damn.....nasty....
I am outta here...

Direct that kick straight to the balls of em mother fuckers

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Governor Mbah Didn't Forge His Nysc-dss Report by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Direct that kick straight to the balls of em mother fuckers

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here
brother.... Where have u been? Its me EMIDON

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Marketers to Load Petrol From Dangote Refinery / Rudolf Okonkwo Apologizes To Dora Akunyili, Says He Is An Idiot. / New Slogan "God Bless Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.