Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,410 members, 7,978,294 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:07 AM

She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday (2248 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday by DyshApp: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Angela Okorie, a Nollywood actress, has finally revealed the source of her long-running feud with colleague Kate Henshaw.

Although she didn’t mention her name, Angela Okorie described the person she was referring to, and no doubt her shot was fired at Kate Henshaw who perfectly matched the description.

Angela claimed that Kate Henshaw has been disparaging her to other colleagues, accusing her of lacking respect.

She questioned why Kate was dragging other people with her if she isn’t a witch.

In her words:

“Will I say this period is Vawulence period? So that’s how one of our Legendary black aunty wey no won respect herself, took upon herself to be going around telling people who love me genuinely that I don’t have respect.

I no dey greet, that I always feel on top of the world.

“Anybody who knows me in real life knows am the most beautiful soul you will ever meet on earth but if you Bleep up 2 seconds everywhere don burst. My brothers and sisters na so some of my cool friends and colleagues stopped vibing with me buh u be like Bleep y’all who you help.

“Now the question is why are u dragging other people with you if you are not a witch b4 you could know if they started forming groups of aunty and brother kgwe kgwe kgwe. In fact, this black auntie drag 2 of our prominent male public figures to join their coven.

“But the one that initiated this whole shit, she is dark, she dey go gym well well, she likes to dance. She is over 50, and I still dey wonder why I go dey insult or disrespect a woman over 50 years. See truth be say everybody go old in fact, my prayer every day is to age gracefully, you see people calling me Real.

Cos am too real to be around fake people and the thing is some of them think you respect them cos you wanna be in their wack ass stup!d gang full of envious and jealous buttered souls that are only intimidated by my presence I choose my friends my friends don’t choose me

Meanwhile, Uche Elendu is busy calling everybody to call me to beg. I said Aunty Uche go to the public and ask my fans to forgive you cos na them fit beg me like this now. My ear no fit open like this na giveaway we dey now on a low”.

Omo the Drama, I wonder who is now the real Witch?🙄

Join our Real Talk Lounge and get all the latest gossip(link in my signature)

Re: She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday by TemplarLandry: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Oh lawd! this thing above me never rests. He

Eats

Sleeps

Dreams

And

Wakes

Up here. The exact specimen Bubu classified as "Lazy youth" spits!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday by HacheNoire: 2:43am On Jul 20, 2023
People should always learn to address issues in a matured way. Not everything should be brought to social media.

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) will always say that, “dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.“
Re: She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday by iammo23: 3:15am On Jul 20, 2023
I don't like Kate henshaw... But what exactly is Angela Okorie's business if she is a witch or she is a priest... Spirituality is personal preference

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday by meobizy(f): 5:36am On Jul 20, 2023
Pointless beef. Aunties wey no wan old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday by Jozilinn: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2023
DyshApp:
Angela Okorie, a Nollywood actress, has finally revealed the source of her long-running feud with colleague Kate Henshaw.

Although she didn’t mention her name, Angela Okorie described the person she was referring to, and no doubt her shot was fired at Kate Henshaw who perfectly matched the description.

Angela claimed that Kate Henshaw has been disparaging her to other colleagues, accusing her of lacking respect.

She questioned why Kate was dragging other people with her if she isn’t a witch.

In her words:

“Will I say this period is Vawulence period? So that’s how one of our Legendary black aunty wey no won respect herself, took upon herself to be going around telling people who love me genuinely that I don’t have respect.

I no dey greet, that I always feel on top of the world.

“Anybody who knows me in real life knows am the most beautiful soul you will ever meet on earth but if you Bleep up 2 seconds everywhere don burst. My brothers and sisters na so some of my cool friends and colleagues stopped vibing with me buh u be like Bleep y’all who you help.

“Now the question is why are u dragging other people with you if you are not a witch b4 you could know if they started forming groups of aunty and brother kgwe kgwe kgwe. In fact, this black auntie drag 2 of our prominent male public figures to join their coven.

“But the one that initiated this whole shit, she is dark, she dey go gym well well, she likes to dance. She is over 50, and I still dey wonder why I go dey insult or disrespect a woman over 50 years. See truth be say everybody go old in fact, my prayer every day is to age gracefully, you see people calling me Real.

Cos am too real to be around fake people and the thing is some of them think you respect them cos you wanna be in their wack ass stup!d gang full of envious and jealous buttered souls that are only intimidated by my presence I choose my friends my friends don’t choose me

Meanwhile, Uche Elendu is busy calling everybody to call me to beg. I said Aunty Uche go to the public and ask my fans to forgive you cos na them fit beg me like this now. My ear no fit open like this na giveaway we dey now on a low”.

Omo the Drama, I wonder who is now the real Witch?🙄

Join our Real Talk Lounge and get all the latest gossip(link below)
If you praise yourself a lot madam you are proud let people speak for you don't stress it, probably you are on colos this Year

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday by Baronthecelebri: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Their matter
Re: She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday by silverlinen(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2023
Damnnn

Aunty Kate suppose dey behave like Aunty wey she be now....why allow small girls dirty her image like this?

Well, what do i know? Women are so confused, na them know wetin dey really happen between them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Witch Angela Okorie Accuses Kate Henshaw On Her 52nd Birthday by DyshApp: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Angela Okorie also called out her colleagues Anita Joseph and Uche Elendu on Instagram for allegedly betraying her, cheating on their husbands, and sleeping with a native doctor for fame.
If she seems to have problems with most of her colleagues can we really say she's not the real which?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Tell My Girl Dat She Has Gonereah? / The Christ Apostelic Church Leader, Prophet Timothy Oluwole Obadare Is Dead / 'cutest Couple' At NY High School Is 2 Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.