Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,128 members, 7,943,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

I'm A Trans Man - I Gave Birth To My Daughter After My Partner Couldn't Conceive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A Trans Man - I Gave Birth To My Daughter After My Partner Couldn't Conceive (432 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Trans Man - I Gave Birth To My Daughter After My Partner Couldn't Conceive by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2023
I'm a trans man - I gave birth to my daughter after my partner couldn't conceive

'I want other trans people to know it's OK to carry a child.'

Full Story

1 Share

Re: I'm A Trans Man - I Gave Birth To My Daughter After My Partner Couldn't Conceive by FuckSilly: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2023
Oloriburuku
Most of these fools and pink skinned pigs are Descendants of some of the most horrible criminals, psychopaths and miserable pigs that ran away from prosecutions in Europe after committing horrific crimes to America.
What do you expect from the seeds of criminals, rapists, thiefs and murderers?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Trans Man - I Gave Birth To My Daughter After My Partner Couldn't Conceive by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
'PATIENT FOR LIFE': Detransitioned boy castrated by doctors warns kids about perils of gender ideology. His hard truth: https://trib.al/5msd0vS

Source

(1) (Reply)

3k Cheap And Clean Designers polo n Nigeria / The Importance Of Family In Choosing A Career / You Are Married And Your "Ex" Says He Cant Do Without You. Should You Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.