Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty (84769 Views)

Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police / UK Police Arrest A Ghanaian Yahoo Boy For A 350,000 Pounds Fraud (Video) / UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by nairalanda1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
komzy589:

UK not US.
If the sexual escapades were consensual, there’s no crime.
Worse case, the officer who’s still in active duty may be dismissed.

The problem was that one of the officers had seggs with a woman whose husband he had arrested for domestic violence

Forget consent. If the case went to court, the husband's lawyer can argue that the policeman arrested his client so that he could have access to the client's wife.

See how some cases get lost?

3 Likes

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Dittodat: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Some mumus that have never left their villages think that only Nigerian police have bad officers.
I beg to come to the US and see security officials who have been convicted of rape, robbery, murder, and so on. And many are walking free after committing real bad crimes because the Police gang always support each other.
At least in Nigeria, when a police officer is caught doing something terrible, the police union will not try to defend something that is so blatantly obvious.
Here in the US, the Police gang (Union) will defend an officer no matter how blatant and obvious their crime is.
Police officers are just like gang members; they will always support each other no matter their crime level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Adewale1603(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
If you are able to control your sexual urge, you have solved 90% of your life problem. overrated something landing men into jail. If something will land you into jail, let it be something that worth it.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Tunagee(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
obedience4:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-66232714

Wetin dey always attract oyinbo men for their ladies wey dey always get flat yannshh!!!!
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by beardedboy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
komzy589:

Breaking this particular code of conduct should lead to dismissal from the police force, not jail. They actually didn’t commit any crime against the law.
As long as the sex was consensual, I don’t see any jail time here.
Did you read this from their police constitution.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by olisaEze(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Even Corpers dey collect bush allowance when it’s offered. In Nigeria, as long as the man thinks the thing is sweeting the woman, it’s consensual! There is so much that is wrong with our mentality in this part of the globe! undecided
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Emperormartin:
First and foremost the sex was consentual.

The first reported that during the sex police A demanded mouth action which she wasn't cool with.

The second woman reported she was coerced by the police man not to tell higher authorities that nothing of such happened.

But the truth still remains that the sex was consentual and agreed by both parties because prior that time they have been contacting each other on the phone

Abuse of power. A woman calls police to her house due to a domestic violence incident and the police officer asks her for sex, knowing that she’d just been abused by a man. That’s cruel.
Whether it was consensual or not doesn’t matter, it was done by coercion and these officers were supposed to help the women, not take advantage of them. The worst part is that these incidents happened when they were on duty and responding to calls—and the women were in vulnerable positions. All of this is against the code of conduct and they knew this when they swore in as officers. Their arrests and convictions are justified.

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by henrydav: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
I was expecting to see two of them together while doing it
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by iammolise(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
If it's outhere their ogas will cover it up so as to cover his own atrocities.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
komzy589:

UK not US.
If the sexual escapades were consensual, there’s no crime.
Worse case, the officer who’s still in active duty may be dismissed.

These guys were already arrested because the acts they committed were crimes. They were tried and found guilty. Worst case is not dismissal, it’s a jail sentence which is how people convicted of the crimes they committed are punished.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by thecommunist(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Emperormartin:

The first reported that during the sex police A demanded mouth action which she wasn't cool with.

The second woman reported she was coerced by the police man not to tell higher authorities that nothing of such happened.

But the truth still remains that the sex was consentual and agreed by both parties because prior that time they have been contacting each other on the phone
yes , the sex was consensual. that is why they are not being charged for rape.
they are being charged for misconduct.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by obedience4(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Neddyogu:

USA Ko, USSR ni. Article says UK oo.

Mistake bro, it's my article I posted it

Colos bro cokos
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
komzy589:

Breaking this particular code of conduct should lead to dismissal from the police force, not jail. They actually didn’t commit any crime against the law.
As long as the sex was consensual, I don’t see any jail time here.

Didn’t you read that they were found guilty? The penalty for these crimes is jail time, not just dismissal from the police force.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cocolatti:
Most cases of rape in Europe and America are consensual sex. It is only when the women want to be mischievous, they now claim they were raped.

No, most rape cases are not consensual sex. These women didn’t claim they were raped—when these officers asked these women for sex, they knew that doing so was a crime.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Magicdon(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
oga not USA but London

obedience4:

Dude this is the USA not Nigeria, they made contact with the women while on police duty, that's were the problem lies, and from the story you will see that the police officer knew what they were doing as its followed a pattern they did it not once but multiple times, they targeted women who they felt were vunureble.
Lastly In the USA all public holders are bound by a code of conduct, adultery is seen as a breach of such codes
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Cocolatti(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

No, most rape cases are not consensual sex. These women didn’t claim they were raped—when these officers asked these women for sex, they knew that doing so was a crime.
They knew it was a crime but they consented.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
So dey can't find woman outside their working hours?
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cocolatti:
They knew it was a crime but they consented.

And the policemen then engaged in the acts which they knew would lead to them being arrested and prosecuted. Even if the women admitted to consenting, the policemen would’ve still been arrested and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Wackojacko20(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Madness
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Cocolatti(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

And the policemen then engaged in the acts which they knew would lead to them being arrested and prosecuted. Even if the women admitted to consenting, the policemen would’ve still been arrested and prosecuted.
Don't get me wrong pls. Am not defending what they(Policemen) did. All am saying is that most cases of rape in the West is actually consensual sex.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by obedience4(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Magicdon:

oga not USA but London

Mistake brother, it's my story ,I posted it on narialand
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cocolatti:
Don't get me wrong pls. Am not defending what they(Policemen) did. All am saying is that most cases of rape in the West is actually consensual sex.

It’s okay, we’re cool.
Do you have any statistics to back that up?

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1Sharon(f): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Emperormartin:

You can't have sex with your clients, that shit is still illegal. It's abuse of trust.

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Cocolatti(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

It’s okay, we’re cool.
Do you have any statistics to back that up?
There are news on cases like that all the time which have help me overtime to come to that conclusion.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Nicenixon: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
obedience4:

Dude this is the USA not Nigeria, they made contact with the women while on police duty, that's were the problem lies, and from the story you will see that the police officer knew what they were doing as its followed a pattern they did it not once but multiple times, they targeted women who they felt were vunureble.
Lastly In the USA all public holders are bound by a code of conduct, adultery is seen as a breach of such codes
Mr man that is UK🇬🇧 not USA ok. I mean it's happened in UK not US.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Mohisah: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lama70:
Stevens looks like an average racist British police. While Anthony looks like a 'normal ' sex pervert from a certain highly populated country that is not in Europe. Namaste.
U hit what i have to say.. Steven with a face of a pure runaway Asian from N*maste region😂

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by izubext007: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
konji nal ur mate
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Lama70(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mohisah:

u hit what i have to say.. Steven with a face of a pure runaway from Asia from Namaste region😂

I don't like you 🤣🤣🤣
Don't let them block me for ethnic slur o!

Thumbs up to you for your sharp brain all the same.

Regards!
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Uptheante(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
obedience4:

It's actually UK not USA. Read again
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1Sharon(f): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cocolatti:
There are news on cases like that all the time which have help me overtime to come to that conclusion.

She asked for your statistics, I'm not surprised you responded with this. And there are news and cases on actual rape victims all the time.

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Mohisah: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lama70:

I don't like you 🤣🤣🤣 Don't let them block me for ethnic slur o!
Thumbs up to you for your sharp brain all the same.
Regards!
Lol u fear ban? But na u strt am sha🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.