Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

Bbnaija Host, Ebuka Obi-uchendu Names His Three Favorites Housemate (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Host, Ebuka Obi-uchendu Names His Three Favorites Housemate (video) (544 Views)

DJ 4kerty Names His Dog 'Tacha', Zlatan Ibile Reacts / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Host, Ebuka Obi-uchendu Names His Three Favorites Housemate (video) by godsaveak47: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2023
BBNaija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu recently opened up about his three favorites housemates of Big Brother Naija.

The father of two spoke extensively on his favorite participants of the reality show as he divulged the participants he believes are his all-time favorites of the Big Brother Naija show.

The BBNaija Star explained that his favorites are the housemates who ultimately managed to surprise him.

He disclosed this on Channels TV’s programme, Rubbin’ Minds, co-hosted by reality stars, Beauty Tukura and Prince Nelson.

Ebuka said,

“I can give you a number of people [my favorite BBNaija housemates]. There was Gideon who was in my season.

He was amazing. I have liked everybody who surprised me because I got a lot of your profiles before the show starts and I think, ‘This person go dry’. So, the ones who ended up going in and I’m like, ‘Wow! Okay, I didn’t see that coming.’

“And you [Beauty] were one of them because I thought you were going to be a dead babe but you were not so dead [laughs]. So, that was a little surprising. People that give me drama.

”You [Prince], I don’t know if your drama was intentional, but you had a community around you [laughs].

I have also enjoyed people who played the game… I have given you three names [of my all-time BBNaija favorites] already. One thing I’ve grown to like a lot less over the seasons are people who come in and say, ‘I was just myself.’ It’s a good thing, but I also say that there is money to be won, how do you not come in with a game plan?”

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/they-surprised-me-ebuka-names-his-3-favourite-bbnaija-housemates-video

Re: Bbnaija Host, Ebuka Obi-uchendu Names His Three Favorites Housemate (video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2023
Is this Ebuka so scandal free or na me never hear or read him gist?
Re: Bbnaija Host, Ebuka Obi-uchendu Names His Three Favorites Housemate (video) by duduade: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Is this Ebuka so scandal free or na me never hear or read him gist?

Obviously he be very careful playboy
Re: Bbnaija Host, Ebuka Obi-uchendu Names His Three Favorites Housemate (video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2023
duduade:

Obviously he be very careful playboy
But still he can't be too careful na, I want his gist
Re: Bbnaija Host, Ebuka Obi-uchendu Names His Three Favorites Housemate (video) by eepeepook: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Beauty, Prince and Gideon. Meh. Über meh.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. / 'hushpuppi Helped Davido Launder Money Into Dubai' - Kemi Olunloyo / Don't Bury Mohbad Again In Ikorodu - Ikorodu Man Demands (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.