Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,436 members, 7,888,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

“I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges (1357 Views)

Popular Skitmaker Ashmusy Cries Out As She Mistakenly Sends N1M To Her Fans. / Gistlover Shares Voice Note Of Skitmaker, Ashmusy Begging For Her Yansh Secret / Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by voiceoftheupcom: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Popular skit maker, Ashmusy laments the cost of petrol as she allegedly buys fuel worth 1.2 million naira and it still wasn’t enough for her car’s tank.

This comes amid the sudden surge of the price of petrol to N617 per litre across the nation.

Ashmusy laments after buying fuel of 1.2 million

In a post on her Instagram page, the influencer lamented over the outrageous sum she had to remove to fuel her car.

Ashmusy, born Amarachi Amusi, said that she had purchased fuel of 1.5 million naira and it still did not full the tank of her car.

She accompanied the claim with a meme depicting how the president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is currently treating Nigerians.

She wrote..

“I just bought fuel of 1.2 million for my car it still half tank. Somebody save me, daddy please”

source: https://makesensepromotions.com/i-bought-fuel-of-n1-2m-and-its-still-half-tank-ashmusy-alleges/

cc: mynd44 , Seun

Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Please let's not be exaggerating things, let us have faith and believe things will be alright soon. What the president need is prayers which should be a mandatory daily routine for all Nigerians, he's working day and night to put smile on the faces of Nigerians. May God ease our affairs
Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2023
Over here in the Niger Delta, we don't know her. But we sure know this her post is garbage.
Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by Procarpenter: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2023
This doesn’t make sense

Mean while check my signature
Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by inoki247: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Lol 1.2 na Tanker size be ur engine....

You people and turning everything to cruise....
Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by Bitterhelineus: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Please let's not be exaggerating things, let us have faith and believe things will be alright soon. What the president need is prayers which should be a mandatory daily routine for all Nigerians. May God ease our affairs

Day 1 hit the ground and running don turn prayers

Pahahahhahahaa
Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by donbachi(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Liar.. highest capacity of a car fuel tank is 65 litres.
At 700 naira should be 45,500 naira.
At 1k it should be 65,000 naira.
E come be half tank.

1.5 million from where.abi fuel stations done dey sell in dollars.

1 Like

Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by yarimo(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Linus AMARACHI AMUSI from there names you shall know them. Almost 2000 litre half tank
Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by tyboy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
All these olosho in name of skit makers 😪
Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by Khd95(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
That’s about 1700 liters of fuel at the rate of 700/liter

Shey na armored tank she Dey drive as car?

1 Like

Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by egopersonified(f): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
She wrote 1.2m. it means 1.2million Kobo = N12,000. That's like 20 litres.

Na OP go dey put naira sign Infront of the 1.2m.
Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by marsup: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Is it an airplane?
What sort of stupid and unnecessary exaggeration is this?
Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2023
voiceoftheupcom:
Popular skit maker, Ashmusy laments the cost of petrol as she allegedly buys fuel worth 1.2 million naira and it still wasn’t enough for her car’s tank.

This comes amid the sudden surge of the price of petrol to N617 per litre across the nation.

Ashmusy laments after buying fuel of 1.2 million

In a post on her Instagram page, the influencer lamented over the outrageous sum she had to remove to fuel her car.

Ashmusy, born Amarachi Amusi, said that she had purchased fuel of 1.5 million naira and it still did not full the tank of her car.

She accompanied the claim with a meme depicting how the president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is currently treating Nigerians.

She wrote..

“I just bought fuel of 1.2 million for my car it still half tank. Somebody save me, daddy please”

source: https://makesensepromotions.com/i-bought-fuel-of-n1-2m-and-its-still-half-tank-ashmusy-alleges/

cc: mynd44 , Seun
Na vessel u dey drive?
Or u just wan drive Nigerians Crazy
Re: “I Bought Fuel Of N1.2M And It’s Still Half Tank” – Skitmaker, Ashmusy Alleges by PerfectStranger(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2023
IconicR:
Please let's not be exaggerating things, let us have faith and believe things will be alright soon. What the president need is prayers which should be a mandatory daily routine for all Nigerians, he's working day and night to put smile on the faces of Nigerians. May God ease our affairs
Chai they don brainwash this one head dry

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce 'has Married Long-term Love Jay Z In Private Ceremony' / Who Is Your Favorite Celeb? / Night Of Thousand Laughs Made Me Popular, Left Me Poor--mc Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.