Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:53 AM

The Reverse Charge Saviour For Iphone: The Infinix Note 30i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Reverse Charge Saviour For Iphone: The Infinix Note 30i (357 Views)

You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 / Does All Otg Phones Have Reverse Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reverse Charge Saviour For Iphone: The Infinix Note 30i by PreshiBaby: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hi Nairaland

The Infinix Note 30i is a both a phone and a charger.
A non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, 33W wired, PD3.0, 95% in 60 min (as stated), and reverse wireless power the gadget.

The Mediatek MT6769 Helio G85 Octa-core processor and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU power the smartphone. The device is available in the hues Impression Green, Obsidian Black, and Variable Gold.

It sports a large screen with a 6.66-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and a 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution. The Android 13 plus XOS 13 operating system powers the smartphone. The phone has a dual camera setup with a 64 MP (wide) + QVGA with Quad-LED flash and supports dual SIM cards. One 16 MP camera makes up the front camera.

A 3.5mm jack and loudspeakers (dual speakers) are included with the Infinix Note 30i. The smartphone has Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Bluetooth, and GPS. The sensors consist of a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and other unknown sensors. Both dual SIM and IP53 are supported.

https://www.gsmarena.com/infinix_note_30i-12274.php

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Network Has Been Very Bad For Over 2 Days Now / How Much Is Iphone 13 Price In Lagos? / Redmi Note 12S: A Visual Feast In Your Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.