Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times (535 Views)

Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times by BetterHeadline: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
He killed the "love of his life", the mother of his three children. Abdul S. (name altered), a Syrian who had moved to Vienna, Austria, to join his family at Brunnenmarkt in the Ottakring district only three weeks ago. The supposed happy family life did not last long.

SOURCE
His partner quickly revealed to him: “I just don’t love you any more”. This open rejection of his attractive wife was too much for the 35-year-old – and meant the death sentence for her!

What happened afterwards was described by the 35-year-old in the intensive care unit of the Vienna General Hospital to his defence lawyer and the murder investigators from the Vienna police department during the first interrogation. Without any emotion, he told them how he had executed the 28-year-old woman with 30 stabs of a knife. His only question was: “Is she really dead?” He made it perfectly clear why he had killed her: “I had to restore my honour!

Abdul S. himself is in Vienna General Hospital because he jumped out of the window on the 3rd floor of the flat where the crime took place in order to take his own life. “He is currently paraplegic,” says his defence lawyer Manfred Arbacher-Stöger. But there is a chance of recovery in the coming months. The cost of his hospital bed (without treatments): 9000 euros per day. The suspected murderer has been in the hospital bed for a fortnight, he will be treated for another two weeks. That adds up to 252,000 euros!

A second suicide attempt by the Syrian shows that his life is apparently worth as little to him as that of the mother of his children: After he woke up from his coma, he bit through the intubation tube for his ventilation – in vain.
Re: Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times by Westerhoffe(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
It can only be them…

Wife tasted Western Freedom, eyes opened sharperly, opened mouth tell husband her true feelings forgetting their 'belief' does not permit women having such freedom.
Man felt insulted and remembered their belief… and had to protect his honor,
and that's how story changed to red.

And yet, they'd want to make the West same as the prison they broke away from…
angry

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times by BetterHeadline: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Honor killing is part and parcel of islam.
Quran (18:65-81) lays the theological groundwork for honor killings
Re: Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times by Apus: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Werey, why e no stab himself too if e really wanted to die.

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Apus:
Werey, Why e no stab himself too if e really wanted to die.
He is now a functional invalid
He succeeded in mechanically invalidating himself into a paraplegic. Are you saying that this is not sufficient?

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times by GoldenShowers(f): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

He succeeded in mechanically invalidating himself into a paraplegic. Are you saying that this is not sufficient?

At least he’s still alive and has hope to live. His wife isn’t.

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times by Queenttoast01: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times by Apus: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Yes, of what use is he being alive then?
He has also denied the children of motherly Care which is irreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing: Man Murders Wife; Stabs Her 30 Times by Agwoa: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
READ TILL END, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT INFO.
How can one trade with MTFM app. There tow ways: (1. SELF TRADING. (2. TRADING WITH MTFE A I ROBOT.
A I Does automatic trading from Monday to Friday. Just put ON the A I mode, it starts trading for u. It's for those who have no time or skills in trading. No matter ur level u can still take advantage of the App to make profits daily. A I si a ROBOT that's inside the MTFE App. It traded estimatedly 28days and has only 3 days loss other days are all profits all through. Minimum deposit is 30USD, this is daily 1USD profits, immerging if u invest big. People make 100-900USD profits depends on ur deposited amount. Tell ur friends, family and love ones. Registration promote code: 2791908. Ur Email. And choose country,NIGERIA.

STUDY AND START MTFE, THERE IS GREAT FINANCIAL FREEDOM. MTFE MAKES LIFE BETTER. Follow the step bellow 👇👇👇👇👇
Go to play store in your phone and download the MTFE app.
Register with ur Email.
Use promote code:- 2791908
Follow the instructions.
Make deposit and start trading with the help of A I smart ROBOT.
Share this info to ur love ones for them to also benefit.
SUPPORT:- +2349117517078 and +2348146164050.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Moment Thief Smashed Window Of A Parked Car And Stole An Item / Man Murders Wife In Christmas Dispute / How These Women Kidnap A Girl In Lagos, Sell Her For N650,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.