Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,692 members, 7,889,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola (10688 Views)

Nigerian Military Regimes Built More Infrastructures Than Civilian Govs. / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola / OMG! Lagos To London Is 5,000km & Jonathan Has Built 25,000 Km Roads In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by tpia5: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2011
another self hating nigerian. undecided

what exactly is impressing you about that photo?
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2011
great.
you guys want a cookie? cheesy tongue

is there some sort of reward for the most westernized African nation or did I miss something? tongue grin
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2011
tpia@:

another self hating nigerian. undecided

what exactly is impressing you about that photo?
I hope you aren't talking to me!? I don't bash people, m.o.r.o.n! Why not compare Nigeria with South Africa if you think you are not self-hating individual!?

Hey!Watch your smelling mouth!
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Konjour(m): 1:35am On Oct 09, 2011
@Topic: Wow! Is that a credit to LASG or a Slap on the Ghanaian and Sierra-leonean governments?

I'd rather go with the former. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by jmaine: 2:07am On Oct 09, 2011
What manner of noise making is this . . . . .
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Ironi: 2:10am On Oct 09, 2011
Ricky_Ross, you are always talking nonsense. Given the amount of dollars oil has pumped into the Nigeria system, Nigeria should in no way be in the state in which she is now. Even Baboons who has a white man drilling free oil from the ground for them would be able to build infastructures, big deal! Nigeria with all this lucky oil money still has over 70%of it's population living in poverty. That population is over 3x the whole population of Ghana and that is what you should worry about. You run your mouth as having businesses in Ghana and moving them out to other countries. You would move your business to Nigeria where it is needed most if you have some brains at all.

You guys should stop making comparisms with Ghana. they just got oil and I believe in a few years time, the story would be a lot different. May be Ghana can then colonise Nigeria and teach them some few lessons. Your mouths are just bigger than what you actually are doing with all your God given resources.
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by adconline(m): 4:12am On Oct 09, 2011
[b]Na lie, very BIG lie brother. Most roads in Accra are in very bad condition with massive pot holes that causes hours of traffic jams daily, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT OUR FEDERAL CAPITAL ABUJA

I would love Nigerians to say what they know instead of siting in their house and talking rubbish. This is the problem with Nigerians, you stay in Nigeria and say what is happening in Somalia without even setting your foot in the country. Sadly you are not alone, before I ever visited Ghana I was told Ghana has steady power supply and have enjoyed 10 years uninterrupted power supply wow?Huh But the same day i arrived Ghana that was total BLACKOUT in the entire city of Accra that lasted two whole days? I thought it was a joke but this is a daily occurrence in Ghana. Ghana DOES NOT have steady power supply just like in Nigeria. Light goes on and off daily in Ghana just like in Nigeria. Ghana does not have good road network, Ivory Coast has the best road network in west Africa followed by Nigeria, Check all available data online. Even with the war in Ivory Coast, that country is still miles ahead of Ghana in development and everything. Abidjan looks like Paris, very well developed with sku scrappers everywhere, as we speak there is no single 7 story building in the entire Ghana, Pls people should stop talking about Ghana bc they are still infants[/b]

Another loud mouth who enjoys being deceived by Nigerian politicians.

Ghana generates about 2000 MW with 24 million people while Nigeria generates about 4000MW with 150 million. Ghanians have more access to electricity per capita: Simple math; 24 million people sharing 2000 USD dollars VS 150 million sharing 4000 US dollars.
Have you ever wondered why Michelin, Dunlop, Unilever and Co left Nigeria for Ghana? Power.
Keep thinking that Ghana is behind Nigeria in all facets of human development.
A simple trip to their airport- Kotoka International Airport . Elevator is working, air conditioned waiting lounge and baggage claim area, come to MMA Lagos, elevator is not working, malfunctioning AC, no water to flush bathrooms.

NB: This article will be very helpful . pages 5 and 10.
http://www.beg.utexas.edu/energyecon/IDA/USAID/RC/Guide_to_Electric%20Power_in_Ghana.pdf
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by ektbear: 4:50am On Oct 09, 2011
It is impressive how Ghana kept pace w/o Nigeria despite not having the huge advantage of oil.

It will be interesting to see which country grows faster over the next 10-20 years.
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by DrDre1(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2011
Fashola Mr. 'Eko oni baje' when he knows in the 'bottomless pit' of his heart that 'maggots' are already coming out of Lagos. It's not for him to blow his trumpet by comparing Lagos to Ghana and SL. Which roads? Driving around Lagos these days needs special prayers. They keep milking us and when they do a shabby 1% of what they were elected to do in the first place, they make it sound like they've done the public a huge favour. Rubbish!
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by premdelap1: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2011
I guess it all depends on the quality of the roads  undecided
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by jrtorrents: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2011
Foolish Nigerians, always obsessed with Ghana, What is the total km of roads in Ghana and Nigeria.  God damn fools always spewing lies . Monkeys !!!!
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by aljharem3: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2011
jrtorrents:

Foolish Nigerians, always obsessed with Ghana, What is the total km of roads in Ghana and Nigeria.  God damn fools always spewing lies . Monkeys !!!!

Dude what are u smoking ?

Abeg calm down, don't ghanaians do the same to Nigeria so what is all this shenanigans all about.

A beg go siddon jor, mumu
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by jrtorrents: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2011
@alj_harem

With all the foolishness of Ghanaian politicians not once have I heard any of them say anything bad about Nigeria let alone try to denegrade the name of Nigeria by spewing lies like these, If you have seen anything like that show me . Nigeria politians on the other hand thrive on bashing and spew lies about Ghana, You remember this ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321101.0.html
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by aljharem3: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2011
jrtorrents:

@alj_harem

With all the foolishness of Ghanaian politicians not once have I heard any of them say anything bad about Nigeria let alone try to denegrade the name of Nigeria by spewing lies like these, If you have seen anything like that show me . Nigeria politians on the other hand thrive on bashing and spew lies about Ghana, You remember this ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321101.0.html

VERY WRONG

Nigerian politician do not bash Ghanaians or Ghana as a country. Comparing the roads of a state to a country does not mean it is an insult.

Each country (nigeria and ghana) have their own fault if at all Ghanaians such as urself feel offended by the statement. Not withstanding comparing Lagos roads with the whole of Ghana roads is NOT bashing but just a comparison.

When Americans talk of Nigeria, the refer to us as a country the size of Texas state. Is that bashing or have Nigerian issued a petition or complain of the statement. NO

You have to be open-minded on issues like this and do not let rage overcome ur sense of reasoning. Remember that
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by otumfour(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
This statement by the politician and comments from some dumb arzz nairalanders defending the man just goes to explain why Nigerian politicians have been raping Nigeria and it's people for so long aka. "The 1 party rules nation". I mean seriously shocked A man makes such nonsensical statement without stats/facts to back 'em up and most of y'all go joy-jumping. Sad one @ that, btw, alhaji haram! Really! remember the Nigerian couple who were featured in a South African commercial making reference to S.A. as being the giant of Africa on CNN ; do u remember how enraged nairalanders were with their posts? and this was just a tv commercial ; let a South African minister make a statement abt johannisburgh having better and more roads than the whole of Nigeria and tell me u and ur people will sit ur arzz's down and not alter a word.

Rickyross or whatever u call urself, if u are so bitter abt Ghana, why don't u move ur business to ivory coast or better yet back to ur homeland Nigeria huh! U know u'r enjoying electricity 24/7 thus, it's hard to leaving the place. Dude talks as if he ain't enjoying his stay in Ghana, I know Nigerians don like Ghanaians so I don even have it in Ma plans of ever visiting that country, so take a leaf from me and leave Ghana! the country u claim hates Nigerians so much yet more and more Nigerians keep moving in, now we even have Camerounians and Ivorians trooping in as well, whom are we lying to huh!

Advice for ur politicians, they should stick to their looting tradition and stop making delusional comparisons. A country tht boasts of oil and all tht crap and y'all can't even enjoy 5hrs of electricity, I mean how is this possible in 2011. I remember hearing generator sounds in most of ur movies and I keep asking myself, how do they cope?

There are some good and real Nigerians out there tho, all is not lost.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by jrtorrents: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2011
alj_harem:

VERY WRONG

Nigerian politician do not bash Ghanaians or Ghana as a country. Comparing the roads of a state to a country does not mean it is an insult.

Each country (nigeria and ghana) have their own fault if at all Ghanaians such as urself feel offended by the statement. Not withstanding comparing Lagos roads with the whole of Ghana roads is NOT bashing but just a comparison.

When Americans talk of Nigeria, the refer to us as a country the size of Texas state. Is that bashing or have Nigerian issued a petition or complain of the statement. NO

You have to be open-minded on issues like this and do not let rage overcome your sense of reasoning. Remember that

I have no problem is a Nigerian minister fells the need to compare Ghana to Nigeria in his little political discussion, my only problem is that in so doing the person must be factual. There is no chance in hell the number of road networks in Lagos is more than what is in Ghana.
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by tpia5: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2011
The real fact here is negative publicity from or about ghana tends to be suppressed while any negative thing concerning nigeria is trumpeted and broadcast on cnn and bbc.

Who is fooling who here?

The problem with nigerians is when they're suffering and smiling in foreign countries they'd keep their big mouths shut out of fear of embarassment and also low self esteem aka self hating syndrome. So they paint everything rosy and try to convince themselves it is so. Forgetting there's such a thing as relativity.

The way most of these people talk, one would assume they've reached paradise.
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by oladayo042: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2011
The irony is that the quality of roads in Ghana and Sierra Leone is better than Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by adconline(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2011
The real fact here is negative publicity from or about ghana tends to be suppressed while any negative thing concerning nigeria is trumpeted and broadcast on cnn and bbc.

Who is fooling who here? Huh

What real facts are you talking about? A comparison is based on two known conditions. Tell us KM of all Fashola's tarred roads in Lagos and that of Ghana and Sierra Leone. Seems you dont know the difference between statements with facts and statements with conjectures?

The problem with nigerians is when they're suffering and smiling in foreign countries they'd keep their big mouths shut out of fear of embarassment and also low self esteem aka self hating syndrome. So they paint everything rosy and try to convince themselves it is so. Forgetting there's such a thing as relativity.

The way most of these people talk, one would assume they've reached paradise.

This is about holding a politician accountable. So it's better to accept lies from our politicians than to accept the stark reality that some countries like Ghana and RSA are ahead of us in some areas of human development? Why do Nigerians deserve less in the name of patriotism?
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2011
Nigerians and animosity for others. . . . ROFLMAO !!! Throw another country under the bus (lie if necessary), so you can score one for self . . . KAI!!!

Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by RickyRoss1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2011
otumfour:

This statement by the politician and comments from some dumb arzz nairalanders defending the man just goes to explain why Nigerian politicians have been Desecrating Nigeria and it's people for so long aka. "The 1 party rules nation". I mean seriously  shocked A man makes such nonsensical statement without stats/facts to back 'em up and most of y'all go joy-jumping. Sad one @ that, btw, alhaji haram! Really! remember the Nigerian couple who were featured in a South African commercial making reference to S.A. as being the giant of Africa on CNN ; do u remember how enraged nairalanders were with their posts? and this was just a tv commercial ; let a South African minister make a statement abt johannisburgh having better and more roads than the whole of Nigeria and tell me u and your people will sit your arzz's down and not alter a word.

Rickyross or whatever u call urself, if u are so bitter abt Ghana, why don't u move your business to ivory coast or better yet back to your homeland Nigeria huh! U know u'r enjoying electricity 24/7 thus, it's hard to leaving the place. Dude talks as if he ain't enjoying his stay in Ghana, I know Nigerians don like Ghanaians so I don even have it in Ma plans of ever visiting that country, so take a leaf from me and leave Ghana! the country u claim hates Nigerians so much yet more and more Nigerians keep moving in, now we even have Camerounians and Ivorians trooping in as well, whom are we lying to huh!

Advice for your politicians, they should stick to their looting tradition and stop making delusional comparisons. A country tht boasts of oil and all tht crap and y'all can't even enjoy 5hrs of electricity, I mean how is this possible in 2011. I remember hearing generator sounds in most of your movies and I keep asking myself, how do they cope?

There are some good and real Nigerians out there tho, all is not lost.

Ashanti man with small dick i pity u really, I do not live in Ghana and have not even been to Ghana since this year. Do not worry about me moving my business bc I have done that long ago, what I have left in Ghana is for my wife and her family. I have said this many times but let me say it again for the last time, before i even thought of expanding to another country I already have flourishing businesses in PHC, Lagos, Abuja and Owerri. At some point i said to myself its time to expand and explore the opportunities overseas. I am not just in Ghana, I have presence in several other countries so when you see me in Ghana as a Nigerian dont think I am in Ghana bc its better or bc I have closed down operations in Nigeria. EXPANSION is an evidence of growth. You people are low minded and shameless. Everything in Ghana is owned by Nigerians and foreigners especially the biggest Restaurants, 5 star hotels, ALL banks in Ghana, ALL airlines in Ghana, ALL cinemas, construction companies, ALL oil companies, ALL telecom companies and even supermarkets. Its a shame, and you guys are not even bothered to compete in your own country, all you do is hate on Nigerians and foreigners The world knows the only business Ghanaians knows how to do best is PROSTITUTION and DRUG Dealing. Not long ago your Ghana brother Kweku broke world record with his UBS fraud.

There is no steady power supply in Ghana, the light goes on and off every few hours. I was in my village last month and enjoyed 24/7 steady electricity for 7 good days which is not possible in Ghana at least I have been in and out of Ghana for close to 7 years now and have been to all regions of Ghana. Before I ever visited Ghana I was told Ghana has steady power supply and have enjoyed 10 years uninterrupted power supply wow? But the same day i arrived Ghana there was total BLACKOUT in the entire city of Accra that lasted two whole days? I thought it was a joke but this is a daily occurrence in Ghana. Ghana DOES NOT have steady power supply just like in Nigeria. Light goes on and off daily in Ghana just like in Nigeria.

CORRUPTION: Wow my dear dont go there. Ghanaians are as corrupt as Nigerians or even worst. Your politicians are the same as Nigerian politicians, otherwise Ghana is supposed to be a world class country by now. Ivory Coast has only cocoa and is about the size of Ghana in population, but Ivory Coast is a far more developed country and better than Ghana in everything even with the war there.

Why is Ghana still a third world country with all your massive resources and SMALL POPULATION Simply because there is massive corruption in every area of Ghanas economy.
Few days ago Ghana's Health Sector Ranked 2nd Most Corrupt In Africa After Chad: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=220815&comment=0#com

Seven million Ghanaians very poor: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=220999&comment=0#com

Ghanaian politicians killed Ghana Airways just like Nigerian politicians killed Nigerian airways. Ghana politicians killed Ghana Telecom which they later sold to Vodafone and we know everything that happened behind the scenes.

A reserve of about 600 million barrels of oil was discovered in Ghana in 2007. Commercial operations started late last year with a daily production of 260, 000 barrels. This is not all. Ghana is the second largest producer of cocoa in the world, producing over 20% of the world’s cocoa beans. The western African country is also the second largest producer of gold (its former name was Gold Coast) and has huge deposits of industrial diamonds and bauxite (aluminum).

Sadly, Ghana, after 53 years of independence, still has about 4,000 basic schools organized under trees, 5,000 in dilapidated structures, and 7,500 without sanitary facilities. SOURCE:  http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194534
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2011
Yea they have built so many roads indeed, All those half baked roads that spill off at one point or the other.
Lagos STate is really in a deplorable state, This second term of fashola get as e be,
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Ironi: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

Ashanti man with small Joystick i pity u really, I do not live in Ghana and have not even been to Ghana since this year. Do not worry about me moving my business bc I have done that long ago, what I have left in Ghana is for my wife and her family. I have said this many times but let me say it again for the last time, before i even thought of expanding to another country I already have flourishing businesses in PHC, Lagos, Abuja and Owerri. At some point i said to myself its time to expand and explore the opportunities overseas. I am not just in Ghana, I have presence in several other countries so when you see me in Ghana as a Nigerian dont think I am in Ghana bc its better or bc I have closed down operations in Nigeria. EXPANSION is an evidence of growth. You people are low minded and shameless. Everything in Ghana is owned by Nigerians and foreigners especially the biggest Restaurants, 5 star hotels, ALL banks in Ghana, ALL airlines in Ghana, ALL cinemas, construction companies, ALL oil companies, ALL telecom companies and even supermarkets. Its a shame, and you guys are not even bothered to compete in your own country, all you do is hate on Nigerians and foreigners The world knows the only business Ghanaians knows how to do best is PROSTITUTION and DRUG Dealing. Not long ago your Ghana brother Kweku broke world record with his UBS fraud.

There is no steady power supply in Ghana, the light goes on and off every few hours. I was in my village last month and enjoyed 24/7 steady electricity for 7 good days which is not possible in Ghana at least I have been in and out of Ghana for close to 7 years now and have been to all regions of Ghana. Before I ever visited Ghana I was told Ghana has steady power supply and have enjoyed 10 years uninterrupted power supply wow? But the same day i arrived Ghana there was total BLACKOUT in the entire city of Accra that lasted two whole days? I thought it was a joke but this is a daily occurrence in Ghana. Ghana DOES NOT have steady power supply just like in Nigeria. Light goes on and off daily in Ghana just like in Nigeria.

CORRUPTION: Wow my dear dont go there. Ghanaians are as corrupt as Nigerians or even worst. Your politicians are the same as Nigerian politicians, otherwise Ghana is supposed to be a world class country by now. Ivory Coast has only cocoa and is about the size of Ghana in population, but Ivory Coast is a far more developed country and better than Ghana in everything even with the war there.

Why is Ghana still a third world country with all your massive resources and SMALL POPULATION Simply because there is massive corruption in every area of Ghanas economy.
Few days ago Ghana's Health Sector Ranked 2nd Most Corrupt In Africa After Chad: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=220815&comment=0#com

Seven million Ghanaians very poor: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=220999&comment=0#com

Ghanaian politicians killed Ghana Airways just like Nigerian politicians killed Nigerian airways. Ghana politicians killed Ghana Telecom which they later sold to Vodafone and we know everything that happened behind the scenes.

A reserve of about 600 million barrels of oil was discovered in Ghana in 2007. Commercial operations started late last year with a daily production of 260, 000 barrels. This is not all. Ghana is the second largest producer of cocoa in the world, producing over 20% of the world’s cocoa beans. The western African country is also the second largest producer of gold (its former name was Gold Coast) and has huge deposits of industrial diamonds and bauxite (aluminum).

Sadly, Ghana, after 53 years of independence, still has about 4,000 basic schools organized under trees, 5,000 in dilapidated structures, and 7,500 without sanitary facilities. SOURCE:  http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194534

Ricky_Ross, you are an ignorant fool who seem to enjoy writing nonsense.

You talk as if Nigeria is a developed country. Nigeria is a poor shiit hole like any poor African country. In fact, Nigeria is one of the worse countries in Africa. You have over 70% of your people living in poverty. Do the math and come again. That is about 3x the population of the whole Ghana. Nigeria has 10x any problem Ghanaians have. So if I were you I'll shut my arrogant loud mouth and crawl back under the stone you came from. If Ghana has schools under trees, your problems are so overwhelming you have lost track or given up any hope of solving them, so you even can't organize schools under trees for your teeming population.

Use common sense, you people don't even know the actual population of your country but with the size of your population do you have any idea the number  of Nigerian kids who have even been forgotten?

When a poor third world country has population like ants and pests how can you possibly keep track of anything.

Oh you want to talk about prostitution? come to an area here in Europe and see how Nigerians are selling themselves? They are being fcked by dogs for $1. Yes, there are Ghanaian prosttitues too, but like I said, You meet 1 Ghanaian prosttitue you meet 10 Nigerian prostitues.

I know Nigeria, Lagos, very well where wrapped shiit is thrown from one house to the other so stop talking as if Nigeria is a developed country. Btw if you want to insult tribes, are igbos not the people who eat human fresh in Nigeria? Yes, we know all that, arrogant fool.  undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by RickyRoss1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2011
Ironi:

Ricky_Ross, you are an ignorant fool who seem to enjoy writing nonsense.

You talk as if Nigeria is a developed country. Nigeria is a poor shiit hole like any poor African country. In fact, Nigeria is one of the worse countries in Africa. You have over 70% of your people living in poverty. Do the math and come again. That is about 3x the population of the whole Ghana. Nigeria has 10x any problem Ghanaians have. So if I were you I'll shut my arrogant loud mouth and crawl back under the stone you came from. If Ghana has schools under trees, your problems are so overwhelming you have lost track or given up any hope of solving them, so you even can't organize schools under trees for your teeming population.

Use common sense, you people don't even know the actual population of your country but with the size of your population do you have any idea the number  of Nigerian kids who have even been forgotten?

When a poor third world country has population like ants and pests how can you possibly keep track of anything.

Oh you want to talk about prostitution? come to an area here in Europe and see how Nigerians are selling themselves? They are being fcked by dogs for $1. Yes, there are Ghanaian prosttitues too, but like I said, You meet 1 Ghanaian prosttitue you meet 10 Nigerian prostitues.

I know Nigeria, Lagos, very well where wrapped shiit is thrown from one house to the other so stop talking as if Nigeria is a developed country. Btw if you want to insult tribes, are igbos not the people who eat human fresh in Nigeria? Yes, we know all that, arrogant fool.  undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oh shiit you live in Europe and still believe Nigerians eat human beings? My wife is Ghanaian, I brought her to read your post and she was just laughing, you know what, she said you are just TIMID and plain STUUPID, I am an Igbo man, my wife is Ghanaian, shes been in and out of Nigeria since 4years now and her "human fresh" is yet to be eaten by Nigerians hahahahaha.

Its on record Ghanian women are the cheapest black biitches on earth. In Accra for instance, we dont pay to phuck Ghana girls, just buy her a plate of kenke and promise to take her to Nigeria and she will open her puccy for you. This year alone Lagos state government has deported dozens of Ghanaian prostitutes and strip dancers from Lagos.
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by phantom(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2011
^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked, so i take it you bought your wife a plate of kenke before she agreed to marry you and have your kids, do you think before you typeseriously no fall our hand here o!!!
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Ironi: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

Oh shiit you live in Europe and still believe Nigerians eat human beings? My wife is Ghanaian, I brought her to read your post and she was just laughing, you know what, she said you are just TIMID and plain STUUPID,  I am an Igbo man, my wife is Ghanaian, shes been in and out of Nigeria since 4years now and her "human fresh" is yet to be eaten by Nigerians hahahahaha.

Its on record Ghanian women are the cheapest black biitches on earth. In Accra for instance, we dont pay to phuck Ghana girls, just buy her a plate of kenke and promise to take her to Nigeria and she will open her puccy for you. This year alone Lagos state government has deported dozens of Ghanaian LovePeddlers and strip dancers from Lagos.

I don't know how a retarrd like you is even allowed to come to Ghana? I don't live in Europe but I know the woring ways of the stinking Nigerian prosttitutes in Europe. The white thrash don't even want to fck them anymore so they are selling their useless stinking nyases for $1. Sometimes they let their dogs fck them.

So you married a Ghanaian prosttitute who was selling herself in the slums of Accra? and you promised to take her to Nigeria? and she wants to go live in a shiit hole? I think what you have for a wife is a Ghanaian thrash, the lowliest of the Ghanaian prosttitues.

I'll make sure a useless Nigerian piimp like you is deported from Ghana.

A piece of shiit like you should be thrown out.

Useless of the useless Nigerian thrash.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by folahann(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2011
I have seen very good and very bad in Ghana. I have also seen the best and the worst in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by RickyRoss1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2011
Ironi:

I don't know how a retarrd like you is even allowed to come to Ghana? I don't live in Europe but I know the woring ways of the stinking Nigerian prosttitutes in Europe. The white thrash don't even want to fck them anymore so they are selling their useless stinking nyases for $1. Sometimes they let their dogs fck them.

So you married a Ghanaian prosttitute who was selling herself in the slums of Accra? and you promised to take her to Nigeria? and she wants to go live in a shiit hole? I think what you have for a wife is a Ghanaian thrash, the lowliest of the Ghanaian prosttitues.

I'll make sure a useless Nigerian piimp like you is deported from Ghana.

A piece of shiit like you should be thrown out.

Useless of the useless Nigerian thrash.

MY WIFE IS FROM FANTE WHICH IS THE MOST EDUCATED TRIBE IN GHANA. EVEN THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE FROM GHANA, SHE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN A CIVILIZED COUNTRY WHERE SHE WAS STUDYING BEFORE I MET HER, SO CLEARLY MY WIFE IS NOT PART OF THE TRASH CALLED GHANA. FANTE IS THE ONLY TRIBE IN GHANA WITHOUT ANY STAIN THATS WHY I MARRIED FROM THERE. THE ASHANTES ARE MOSTLY WHORESS, DRUG DEALERSS, DOG CHAIN SELLERS, LATRINE BOYS AND PIMPS, THE AIYEGBES ARE MOSTLY JUJU PEOPLE WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. MEPACHO, FANTE ETWE YE DE PAAAAAAAAA.

AS FOR YOUR EMPTY THREAT, ITS ALL TALK TALK AND NO ACTION. I HAVE BEEN HEARING THAT SHIIT SINCE 5 YEARS INSTEAD ITS NIGERIA THAT HAS BEEN DEPORTING GOOD NUMBER OF SILLY ASSS GHANAIANS. LAST YEAR MANY OF YOU WERE ROUNDED UP AND DEPORTED, LAST MONTH GOOD NUMBER WERE AGAIN ROUNDED UP AND DEPORTED FROM SOUTH WEST NIGERIA, SO WHEN ARE YOU GONNA RETALIATE? I AM SORRY BUT YOUR CURRENT PRESIDENT CANT DO SHIIT, WHY BC HE CANT HONESTLY BITE THE FINGER THAT FED HIM, TB JOSHUA MADE HIM THE PRESIDENT OF GHANA AND HE STILL WORSHIP @ THE SYNAGOGUE, LAGOS BC THERE IS NO GOD IN GHANA. ALSO, YOUR OPPOSITION PARTY SAID GOVERNOR AMECHI GAVE HIM 50 MILLION DOLLARS TO WIN ELECTION. BEFORE THIS CLOWN CAME TO POWER I HEARD GOOD NUMBER OF GHANAIANS SAYING NIGERIANS WILL BE DEPORTED AND MUST NEED VISA TO ENTER GHANA HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. ITS ALREADY TWO YEARS AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED?

HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO YOU THAT ANY DAY NIGERIANS DECIDES TO LEAVE GHANA YOUR ECONOMY WILL CRUMBLE? REMEMBER WHEN WE DEPORTED YOUR PROSTITUTESSS AND CRIMINALS FROM NIGERIA WE LOADED HUNDREDS OF YOU IN OPEN LORRIES AND MADE A CHEAP BAG FOR YOU CALLED GHANA MUST GO. IN THIS CASE, NIGERIANS WILL RETURN TO NIGERIA WITH NIGERIAN PLANES, PRIVATE JETS, HUMMER JEEPS, BANKS, FACTORIES, FAST FOOD CHAINS, IT COMPANIES, TELECOM COMPANIES, OIL COMPANIES, FIVE STAR HOTELS AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
OHH I FORGOT TO ADD, ALL INTERNATIONAL CALLS FROM GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, ONCE WE RETURN ALL NIGERIANS INVESTMENTS BACK TO NIGERIA YOU CANT MAKE INTERNATIONAL CALLS AGAIN IN GHANA UNLESS YOU FIND AN ALTERNATIVE.
KWASSIAA BEMA, FIRI HA KO KORAAAAAA
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2011
^^^^
What's this man!? Leave that guy alone. What's your business with Ghanaians?

Our leaders are always the problems we have in this country,not only that they keep letting us down. Can you imagine petty Ghanaians have now seen Nigeria as a country they can lash out on, for the stupid reason our leaders can just do something right yet pointing fingers at others.

Useless leaders!!!
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Ironi: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

MY WIFE IS FROM FANTE WHICH IS THE MOST EDUCATED TRIBE IN GHANA. EVEN THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE FROM GHANA, SHE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN A CIVILIZED COUNTRY WHERE SHE WAS STUDYING BEFORE I MET HER, SO CLEARLY MY WIFE IS NOT PART OF THE TRASH CALLED GHANA. FANTE IS THE ONLY TRIBE IN GHANA WITHOUT ANY STAIN THATS WHY I MARRIED FROM THERE. THE ASHANTES ARE MOSTLY WHORESS, DRUG DEALERSS, DOG CHAIN SELLERS, LATRINE BOYS AND PIMPS, THE AIYEGBES ARE MOSTLY JUJU PEOPLE WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. MEPACHO, FANTE ETWE YE DE PAAAAAAAAA.

AS FOR YOUR EMPTY THREAT, ITS ALL TALK TALK AND NO ACTION. I HAVE BEEN HEARING THAT SHIIT SINCE 5 YEARS INSTEAD ITS NIGERIA THAT HAS BEEN DEPORTING GOOD NUMBER OF SILLY ASSS GHANAIANS. LAST YEAR MANY OF YOU WERE ROUNDED UP AND DEPORTED, LAST MONTH GOOD NUMBER WERE AGAIN ROUNDED UP AND DEPORTED FROM SOUTH WEST NIGERIA, SO WHEN ARE YOU GONNA RETALIATE? I AM SORRY BUT YOUR CURRENT PRESIDENT CANT DO SHIIT, WHY BC HE CANT HONESTLY BITE THE FINGER THAT FED HIM,  TB JOSHUA MADE HIM THE PRESIDENT OF GHANA AND HE STILL WORSHIP @ THE SYNAGOGUE, LAGOS  BC THERE IS NO GOD IN GHANA. ALSO, YOUR OPPOSITION PARTY SAID GOVERNOR AMECHI GAVE HIM 50 MILLION DOLLARS TO WIN ELECTION. BEFORE THIS CLOWN CAME TO POWER I HEARD GOOD NUMBER OF GHANAIANS SAYING NIGERIANS WILL BE DEPORTED AND MUST NEED VISA TO ENTER GHANA HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. ITS ALREADY TWO YEARS AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED?

HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO YOU THAT ANY DAY NIGERIANS DECIDES TO LEAVE GHANA YOUR ECONOMY WILL CRUMBLE? REMEMBER WHEN WE DEPORTED YOUR PROSTITUTESSS AND CRIMINALS FROM NIGERIA WE LOADED HUNDREDS OF YOU IN OPEN LORRIES AND MADE A CHEAP BAG FOR YOU CALLED GHANA MUST GO. IN THIS CASE, NIGERIANS WILL RETURN TO NIGERIA WITH NIGERIAN PLANES, PRIVATE JETS, HUMMER JEEPS, BANKS, FACTORIES, FAST FOOD CHAINS, IT COMPANIES, TELECOM COMPANIES, OIL COMPANIES, FIVE STAR HOTELS AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
OHH I FORGOT TO ADD, ALL INTERNATIONAL CALLS FROM GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, ONCE WE RETURN ALL NIGERIANS INVESTMENTS BACK TO NIGERIA YOU CANT MAKE INTERNATIONAL CALLS AGAIN IN GHANA UNLESS YOU FIND AN ALTERNATIVE. 
KWASSIAA BEMA, FIRI HA KO KORAAAAAA

Primitive igbo  like you running your mouth. I'll tell your Ghanaian wife to watch her back. Once a carnibal always a carnibal. Hope you don't decide to cook her in palm oil one of these days. Next time don't shout so I can read what you write, you uncouth uncivilized carnibal. Stay in Ghana and polish up a little, motherfuckerr

Dirty rat like you living with a Ghanaian woman, shiit!

I'm a Fante, and believe you me, no any Fante woman worth her salt would cohabitate (let alone talk about marriage) with crap like you.

Your waywardness, lawlessness and uncouth behaviour makes you a pest any where you go.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by RickyRoss1(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2011
Chei @Ironi see as you dey sweat for nothing, I like dey way my posts dey pain you well well, why you never drink poison by now hahahahahahaha,

U will no longer deport Nigerians, now you want to tell my wife to watch her back? How confused are you? Abeg make you go hug the nearest transformer for all I care. Kwasiaa Berma
Re: Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2011
Fashola Abegi! Where are the roads? Apart from V island, is there any other place govt presence is being felt? Go and take a look at Ikotun/Ejigbo/Ijegun roads and you will weep like madam diezanni? Go and see the size of craters there. What about Agor palace way and the Isolo environs? what about the jakande-ijegun road awarded over 4 years ago(the road where there was pipeline explosion yrs back?) What about Lawanson/itire especially lawanson bustop? Infact there is no single 100m road in the entire surulere that is devoid of potholes except ogunlana drive which was constructed during the last dispensation. [b]All [/b]tributary streets in surulere are in a shambles. Move to Opebi rd. axis and u see potholes all over, or is it Zhiatech rd in oregun? Ijesha/Aguda nko? or should we go to Ojodu berger and ogba axis? What about Ipaja and egbeda? Forget Apapa, lets not even go there. Lets not even talk about building new roads all over, what about repairing the old ones, filling up a pothole before it turns into a gully? Or maybe lagos consists only V.island and lekki axis. A lot of the roads we are enjoying now were built by jakande, why cant they maintain them? How long did it take him to achieve all he did? Just four years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦8Bn For African First Ladies Secretariat Permanent Site / Govs. Forum: Fashola Requests Suit withdrawal Against Jang / Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.