Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Microsoft Azure Registration Problem - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Microsoft Azure Registration Problem (972 Views)

An Expert In Microsoft Azure/cloud Storage Needed For A Swift Project / Best Microsoft Azure Training In Bangalore And Online / Check Out Interesting Things About Microsoft Azure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by hakeem02: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hello guys, I got $25k of free Azure credit from Microsoft. I have been trying to activate my account with different cards, and none is working for me. It always returns the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

I have checked the information I entered, and it's all correct.

Anyone who has successfully registered on Azure with their card should please tell us the card they used. I have been trying to resolve this for the past 2 days.
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by CompuQaz: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Make sure the card you are trying to use is attached to a current account (either the Mastercard or Visa).

If you used a current account card, it will work
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by Louis8796: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
How did u get it?
hakeem02:
Hello guys, I got $25k of free Azure credit from Microsoft. I have been trying to activate my account with different cards, and none is working for me. It always returns the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

I have checked the information I entered, and it's all correct.

Anyone who has successfully registered on Azure with their card should please tell us the card they used. I have been trying to resolve this for the past 2 days.
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by hakeem02: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Louis8796:
How did u get it?

My startup was accepted into Microsoft Founders Hub. Anyway, I have been able to activate the credit with Gt dollar card. Thanks
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by Louis8796: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Meaning,i don't understand?
hakeem02:

My startup was accepted into Microsoft Founders Hub. Anyway, I have been able to activate the credit with Gt dollar card. Thanks
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by disco82: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Go to your bank and open dollar account. With dollar card, you will be able to create azure account
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by deenix(m): 11:27am On Jan 03
hakeem02:

hi hakeem i have been following your topic here, i have thesame problem and i did open a Gt dolar account but still getting thesame error, please help me if there is anyway i can make visa dollar card get accepted
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by hakeem02: 8:30pm On Jan 05
deenix:

hi hakeem i have been following your topic here, i have thesame problem and i did open a Gt dolar account but still getting thesame error, please help me if there is anyway i can make visa dollar card get accepted

My GTB dollar card later work. Just make sure you enter the address the same way it appears on your bank account. This solved my problem.
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by SUPREMOTM: 2:41am On Jan 06
deenix:

Have you been able to make yours work? I have a similar issue.
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by SUPREMOTM: 2:42am On Jan 06
hakeem02:

My GTB dollar card later work. Just make sure you enter the address the same way it appears on your bank account. This solved my problem.

Did you have to fund your GTB dollar account first before registering on Azure platform?
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by SUPREMOTM: 2:46am On Jan 06
hakeem02:

Where will I find the address to be able to copy and paste?
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by hakeem02: 9:00pm On Jan 07
You can get it on your statement of account. Just go to any GT branch. Also make sure you have like $2 balance on the card
Re: Microsoft Azure Registration Problem by SUPREMOTM: 10:22pm On Jan 07
hakeem02:
You can get it on your statement of account. Just go to any GT branch. Also make sure you have like $2 balance on the card

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Notes On Information Technology / Where To Get Working Compiler / Interpreter For Qbasic / Firebase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.