Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means (4441 Views)

Lagos Means Slave Coast - Seun Kuti / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing / What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by kokorokoman: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
misano:

Is your house connected to the Azure power plant. Which kind goat be this? PHCN take ur light U dey mention Azure. Mumu.
Mumu, what is the essence of the project if ordinary citizens can't benefit from it.
The foolish gov that is even more foolish than you promised that when the azura comes up, it will be connected to power the state secretariat, stadium, govt house etc hence there will be an improvement of electricity supply to the populace but reverse has been the case, there's no light in residential areas like it used to before the azura came on board, so what's the difference?
See this castrated dundee mentioning phcn, phcn still dey exist for your foolish papa village?
Continue defending uselessness because you and your Mumu family has swore allegiance to be foolish and useless in all your lives. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Governor obaseki should empower Edo people, start mini manufacturing and processing units across all local government. Edo has lots of cassava, cashew nuts, good oil, yams, The cassava and yams, should be processed to powdered form and moved to market. Processed agriculture products last more, with longer shelf life...palm is good for cosmetics. Providing good roads, bridges and production units is key now. Empower the forests guards, and apportion army personnel to go into raids with them, to give them the cover of the military superior weapons and training.
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by bjdon: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
kokorokoman:
I am an edo man like you, the truth is we should accept we made a mistake by electing this useless man, he has successfully taken edo back to 1999 again.
Except you are deceiving yourself, every ex governor in Nigeria dictates who succeeds him, the same obaseki you fought for will assume the post of godfather and force his choice on us when his own tenure expires.
Let's acceot our mistake, there's nothing like freedom and self respect in edo state under obaseki.
The guy has modernized agberoism and given them uniform.
My brother I will not argue with you on that point. All Iam saying is that it was OUR choice, and next year WE will elect his replacement. That's the beauty of democracy. Nobody should ever impose leaders on us.
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by BATified23(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
bjdon:

My brother I will not argue with you on that point. All Iam saying is that it was OUR choice, and next year WE will elect his replacement. That's the beauty of democracy. Nobody should ever impose leaders on us.

Tinubu imposes leaders on Lagosians but could not impose himself on them
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Almaigaa:

Kikikikikiki, shame no dey catch you? So, Airport Road na the finest place for Benin? Even Warri get fine places wey pass Airport Road. Kogi and Aba that are the least developed Cities in this Country. Get fine areas wey fine pass Airport Road.

Make una thank Oshiomole wey build that Airport Road. Make una also thank Federal Government wey build that Airport. Thats why today you fit dey proud of Airport Road.

Airport Road wey be like normal average people areas for most States

For most state.. Lol

If naso the lekki is truly overhyped like I said

Lagos is most dirtiest state ever

Lagos has infrastructure, jobs no doubt but there is nothing to write home about in terms of good roads, standard of living, lagos has the highest number of poor people in Nigeria, it's a complete sithole which is overhyped I thought when I get to lekki I will not see any pot holes, well drained gutters, nice smelling environment, sky scrappers, but that was completely opposite of what I saw, it's wasn't shockimg to me because lagosian deals on overhyping... I had them in my school here in uniben

Even my gf made same remark when she came to lekki to see me from Benin...

Light nor even dey lekki but small ekosodin get light....

Na only vi I go fit rate the rest part of lagos cam be compared to other part of Benin
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

For most state.. Lol

If naso them lekki is truly overhyped like I said

Lagos is most dirtiest state every

Lagos has infrastructure, jobs but there is nothing to write home about in terms of good roads, stand of living, lagos has the highest number of poor people in Nigeria, it's a complete sithole which is very overhyped I thought when I get to lekki I will not see any port holes, well drained cutter, nice smelling environment, sky scrappers, but that's was completely opposite it's wasn't shockimg to me because lagosian deals on overhyping...

Even my gf made same remark when she came to lekki to see me from Benin...

Light nor even dey lekki but small ekosodin get light....

Na only vi I go fit rate

20 houses for Lekki alone go buy the whole Benin and them go use Auchi and Ekpoma add as jara grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Almaigaa:

20 houses for Lekki alone go buy the whole Benin and them go use Auchi and Ekpoma add as jara grin grin grin

Like I said lagos get infracture....

But lagos dey smell, na lagos smell make Donald trump call us sithole....

Lagos too smell abeg...

Come which state are u from
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Like I said lagos get infracture....

But lagos dey smell, na lagos smell make Donald trump call us sithole....

Lagos too smell abeg...

Come which state are u from

Why Benin no get infastructure? Them dey forbid make Benin get infastructure? Don't you know that, infastructure is what determine development.

No wonder, mummy water ones stopped the construction of a Road in Benin. Thank God for Oshiomole who tried in upgrading Benin.
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Odibembem: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
After posting this, one would think you are from lagos not knowing that you are one of those sliding on Ewedu to your brown roof leaking home in Ibadan

Many Bini people get emotional over Obaseki cos like Lucky Igbinedion, it's almost a mantra that d Binis don't make good governors. That's why some of them are so aggressive in defending him, they won't tell u he worked, they just insult and defend him. Thankfully,most of his critics are still Bini people, but mainly d political class. The ordinary Bini man, d peasant poor Bini man who can barely feed would not hear u attack Obaseki. We thank God Ogbemudia was Bini and he did so well so well as governor of old Bendel (military Governor). As for Obaseki, God forbid that such a character should ever rise again to govern my people. He is Obascam, a man whose heart is as black and ugly as his face
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
misano:

Sharap. Pointless pig. Azure is a private business. It's working and there's nothing U useless APC members can do about it.

Trash.
Azure is a shithole Audio project. I dey Sapele Road like this. No single Strret light dey function. Obaseki don SCAM una. Auchi and Ekpoma even fine pass Benin now. grin grin grin

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
misano:

Nah ur Tinubu support group carry am 4 head. Ode.

Wetin concern me with Tinubu?
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Odibembem:

Many Bini people get emotional over Obaseki cos like Lucky Igbinedion, it's almost a mantra that d Binis don't make good governors. That's why some of them are so aggressive in defending him, they won't tell u he worked, they just insult and defend him. Thankfully,most of his critics are still Bini people, but mainly d political class. The ordinary Bini man, d peasant poor Bini man who can barely feed would not hear u attack Obaseki. We thank God Ogbemudia was Bini and he did so well so well as governor of old Bendel (military Governor). As for Obaseki, God forbid that such a character should ever rise again to govern my people. He is Obascam, a man whose heart is as black and ugly as his face

You are very correct. They behave like Obidients,who will attack anyone that criticize Peter Obi. Lucky Igbenidion did better than Obaseki. He made so many people rich.

Unlike Obaseki who spent 7 years fighting everybody in the State and beyound. It is obvious that, Bini People dont make better Governors.

Osunbo worked for the few months he served as Governor. Oshiomole made Benin what it is today and I believe the next Governor will also work. Since it is the Esan turn.

As for Obaseki, he has nothing to show for his over 7 years as Governor. Na only to dey blow big grammar. Weather na grammar Edo People go chop?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Odibembem: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2023
Almaigaa:

You are very correct. They behave like Obidients,who will attack anyone that criticize Peter Obi. Lucky Igbenidion did better than Obaseki. He made so many people rich.

Unlike Obaseki who spent 7 years fighting everybody in the State and beyound. It is obvious that, Bini People dont make better Governors.

Osunbo worked for the few months he served as Governor. Oshiomole made Benin what it is today and I believe the next Governor will also work. Since it is the Esan turn.

As for Obaseki, he has nothing to show for his over 7 years as Governor. Na only to dey blow big grammar. Weather na grammar Edo People go chop?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You know Edo in and out. Your submission is faultless. The same spirit that drives Obidients is d same evil spirit driving support for Obaseki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does The Rail Modernisation Project Exclude The South-East And The South-South? / Aba To Shut Down As Ojukwu’s Body Arrives Feb 28 / Kassim Gaidam Urges Edo Voters To Vote & Leave For Security Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.