Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,402 members, 7,968,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:28 PM

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) (75318 Views)

Naval Staff, Seven Others Abducted In Akwa Ibom Hotel / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Believeintruth: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2023
Almaigaa:

Them Mmesoma and her Sisters dey every State na grin grin grin

Try and take your Meds ehnnnn.... You go dey alright. Only a troubled mental case like you will attempt to link this Bullshit you said to what the post is all about.
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by ViceGovernor: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2023
creatorsverse:
I miss buhari
Walahi talahi
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by ViceGovernor: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Who dey even fvck this kind local girls.

Men wey dey fvck Ashewo dey try i swear.
That your babe wen u dey with so...if I tell you say she dey go spread legs for men collect money on some weekends for coded places you go believe?
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Magicdon(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2023
Which kind iof story or report is this? the hotel no get name?
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by ATTAH012(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Hope they hand over to the Nigerian police force,, or them wan use am catch cruise.
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Sammy5413(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2023
Akwa Ibom girls that relocated to Imo and Anambra
wiseone28:
But the ones raided in Imo and Anambra are what? 7&8
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by tuzle(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
They left their region to go do prostitution in SS again, we know them.

Na them them
una no they tire and the 488 people that liked ur comment, bunch of tribalist. There is no where in the news that stated the girls are igbos but because of ur hate for them, u still found a way to pin it to them and the fact that a lot of people likes ur post showed that tribalist are plenty on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Mikolee2013: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Oblongata:
Don't be surprised that the officer that casted na their top customer wey don sample all of them come dey find promotion...
common sense u no get
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2023
ViceGovernor:

That your babe wen u dey with so...if I tell you say she dey go spread legs for men collect money on some weekends for coded places you go believe?

It's very possible, but its better i don't know about it.
Its a psychological thing.

I can't see a certified Ashawo by career woman and follow.
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Shimbo96(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
They left their region to go do prostitution in SS again, we know them.

Na them them

Bro nah them them them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Almaigaa: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2023
Believeintruth:

Try and take your Meds ehnnnn.... You go dey alright. Only a troubled mental case like you will attempt to link this Bullshit you said to what the post is all about.

Mmesoma na criminal. Since una make her trend. We go make her popular more. Where is that Igbo Lawyer that threaten to sue JAMB?😂😂😂

Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by poweredcom(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Who dey even fvck this kind local girls.

Men wey dey fvck Ashewo dey try i swear.

Well those gals are not even classy but lemme tell you even the gal you tink is ur babe in dis naija if you check her well she has someone naling her ...

Ashewism for todays naija ladies na like bread and butter

No wonder one guy here keep saying they are all useless
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Believeintruth: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2023
Almaigaa:

Again you are really missing your meds to cure your mental illness.

Mmesoma na criminal. Since una make her trend. We go make her popular more. Where is that Igbo Lawyer that threaten to sue JAMB?😂😂😂

You need help please take your meds oooo
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2023
poweredcom:

Well those gals are not even classy but lemme tell you even the gal you tink is ur babe in dis naija if you check her well she has someone naling her ...

Most girls dey run matters na, i know.

But following an official ashewo is a no no for me.
There is a difference between Armed Robber and a thief.. if you understand what i mean.
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Almaigaa: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Believeintruth:

You need help please take your meds oooo

As my coment pain you so, biko take this drink to calm you down cheesy

Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Candidlady: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2023
poweredcom:

Have you been banned 🚫
🤣
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Believeintruth: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2023
Almaigaa:

So you are now taking Rat Poison to cure your mental illness? Haaaa!!!! no wonder your condition is deteriorating.

Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Believeintruth: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2023
Almaigaa:

So you are now taking Rat Poison to cure your mental illness? Haaaa!!!! no wonder your condition is deteriorating.
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Adabestseason(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Tell me who forced the duo into prostitution,it is a common problem in akwa ibom because of poverty(even with budgets running into trillions with the last administration) in the land only politicians are doing well in the town others are expected to become servants of Lords of the jungles

1 Like

Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by southsouthking(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
yusufmurry:

I tell this often to girls who just to get married without having any kind of work or business. Just to go and and starting giving birth

They'll never listen.
They keep making same mistake over and over again.
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Desusi:

Sir,are you trying to justify this evils? "OUN TI KO DARA,KO LORUKO MEJI? Don't expect tinubu to train up your children oo!

I AM A FEMALE,

THE HARDSHIP IN NIGERIA IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE TO THE POOR AND IT WILL KEEP LEADING TO HIGH RATE OF CRIME.

I THANK JESUS THAT I'M FROM A WEALTHY PARENT.
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Almaigaa: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
Believeintruth:

You never do the needful? Abeg do am. You wont be missed. You fit also use this rope to do the needful grin grin

Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Desusi: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:

I AM A FEMALE,

THE HARDSHIP IN NIGERIA IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE TO THE POOR AND IT WILL KEEP LEADING TO HIGH RATE OF CRIME.

I THANK JESUS THAT I'M FROM A WEALTHY PARENT.

Thank God for you,madam,nonetheless, parents roles in the lives of their children cannot be quantified. The bible says train up your child in the way should go,and when he grow up, he will not depart from it.Even though you're from a rich home,you don't entirely depend on your parents wealth.Wealth itself has wing.
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by PPIA: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
So ,you also hate Akwaibom people the way you hate igbos 😂 You call igbos names and here you are doing the same thing and in another thread now; you will refer them as South South people! Tufia gi!
Who told you I hate igbos?🤔
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by PPIA: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Almaigaa:
IGBO Girls that are suposed to be in School.
By their legs you shall know them grin

YAM-iri grin

1 Like

Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by PPIA: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Th number of people that liked this horrendous post shows that a lot of people here are sick.
Are you a yam legger too?🤔

1 Like

Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by ViceGovernor: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It's very possible, but its better i don't know about it.
Its a psychological thing.

I can't see a certified Ashawo by career woman and follow.
Bolded I actually used to do that a lot.
I don't mind sharing them with other guys as long as I don't know who is fvcking them....but with a girlfriend sooner or later you would definitely know and there's no telling what one might do out of annoyance.

If you look at it that's actually the safest...no emotions, use of protection, no too much nagging just negotiate price and get down to biz.
But with a girlfriend it's the opposite.
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by IyanuDeb(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Those men shall never know peace wherever they are and why posting the girls pictures instead of the men?
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by shonepa(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pedo gang.....dey don they get their market, e get one corner near African shrine wey u go see these teens; na dark spot, so ppl no go fit see the victims and perpetrators face....just sad

Notefun:
Imagine someone having the guts to prostitute and sleep with teenagers
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by wiseone28: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sammy5413:
Akwa Ibom girls that relocated to Imo and Anambra
You are a fool. Na faking of results and baby factory una sabi?
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by SenatePresdo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Bolded I actually used to do that a lot.
I don't mind sharing them with other guys as long as I don't know who is fvcking them....but with a girlfriend sooner or later you would definitely know and there's no telling what one might do out of annoyance.

If you look at it that's actually the safest...no emotions, use of protection, no too much nagging just negotiate price and get down to biz.
But with a girlfriend it's the opposite.

It's just like saying you prefer Public Bus over private Car because in public Bus, you don't buy fuel, you don't wash it, you don't service it, you just pay it takes you to where you are going and then you come down and go your way.

Some people prefers to have their own private Car, buy fuel that would even cost more than T-fare, service it, wash it and so on.

It doesn't mean other people won't enter that your private car for free sef, but your own is your own.

Having a private car is not for the poor.

Having your own Gf is also not for the weak.
Re: Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) by Sammy5413(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hahaha, e pain am!!!
Wiseone no wise, em na fool
As una like knacking, we use una run business, what a smart moveee
wiseone28:
You are a fool. Na faking of results and baby factory una sabi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.