Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired (30298 Views)

Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired / I Feel Pity For My Uncle / Has Your Mum Priced Something In Your Presence & You Start To Pity The Seller? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Imredeemed(f): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
My neighbor and his wife were fighting that night so my husband dragged him into our house when it turned violent. The next day he and his wife insulted us, claiming that we were gossiping them and all that. Since then we vowed to stay in our lane!

Share your own experience with us

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by FirstCounsel(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Imredeemed:
My neighbor and his wife were fighting that night so my husband dragged him into our house when it turned violent. The next day he and his wife insulted us, claiming that we were gossiping them and all that. Since then we vowed to stay in our lane!

Share your own experience with us
That's life for you. Your good intentions misinterpreted

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by taylor89(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
undecided
Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Templee333(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Person wey you give your thing for credit because of say him de lament, when him don hold the money tire you never even ask am, Last last him come use the money stone you and him de tell you say he no de take nonsense. Na wetin i de see everyday be that.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by helinues: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
If you want to have happiness for days, drink beer.

If you want to have happiness for months, get married.

If you want to have happiness for the rest of your life, mind your business .

301 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by dangermouse(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Back in the days as a bachelor, moved in newly into an apartment in a block of flats.
My immediate neighbour who is married with no kids always fighting with the wifey at odd hours in the night.

The fights are always so violent and nobody in the entire block of flat will bat an eyelid.

Being new, I rushed out one late night when they were fighting to separate them. Pleaded and was able to separate the fight that night as the hubby left the house to were I don't know. It was as late as 1:30 am.

Coming back following day from work in the night.
, I was met with a resounding slap from the hubby as I was downstairs greeting a friendly neighbour cheesy

I was dazed with the unexpected slap and he was ranting bla bla bla.. You what do you know about marriage to put mouth in our affairs, small boy like you wey never marry. What do you know about marriage? sad
Later got to know that this was one the reasons why nobody in the block never wants to separate the couple whenever they were fighting.

240 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Imredeemed(f): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
helinues:
If you want to have happiness for days, drink beer.

If you want to have happiness for months, get married.

If you want to have happiness for the rest of your life, mind your business .
wow, thank you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Imredeemed(f): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nothing hurts like unexpected slap. I learned from your story ☺️
dangermouse:
Back in the says as a bachelor, moved in newly into an apartment in a block of flats.
My immediate neighbour who is married with no kids always fighting with the wifey at odd hours in the night.

The fights are always so violent and nobody in the entire block of flat will bat an eyelid.

Being new, I rushed out one late night when they were fighting to separate them. Pleaded and was able to separate the fight that night as the hubby left the house to were I don't know. It was as late as 1:30 am.

, I was met with a resounding slap from the hubby as I was downstairs greeting a friendly neighbour cheesy

I was dazed with the unexpected slap and he was ranting bla bla bla.. You what do you know about marriage to put mouth in our affairs, small boy like you wey never marry. What do you know about marriage? sad
Later got to know that this was one the reasons why nobody in the block never wants to separate the couple whenever they were fighting.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by dangermouse(m): 4:44am On Jul 21, 2023
Imredeemed:
Nothing hurts like unexpected slap. I learned from your story ☺️

Ah tell u.

I later retaliated with my own slap and beatings which made the wife come out all in support of the husband grin

Since then have learnt to mind my bizness

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by ibechris(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2023
U guys were lucky to have avoided stabbing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by theophorus(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2023
Well, na why some people dey advice make persin no put mouth for Family matter be this.

But then I redeemed I like the facts that you people Seperate dem when it wanted to turn violent but then to take the man inside anymore and probably allow your husband talk to the Man while you talk to the Wife.

NB: Remember even Jesus was wrong accused and even the Creator of the Universe have be wrongly accused of a lot of things. So enjoy the accusations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by helinues: 6:58am On Jul 21, 2023
dangermouse:
Back in the says as a bachelor, moved in newly into an apartment in a block of flats.

If my afar advise with mouth can't stop them from fighting, make dem kill themselves then.

I am still yet to understand how two acclaimed lovers go dey go physical all the time . Love no get energy to fight now

15 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by SporaD8: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2023
dangermouse:

Lols! Couples fight is the nastiest to separate. I learnt that lesson very early in life.
Now people tag me callous, wicked, sadist whatever I don't care! ...If you want to kill yourselves, that's your 4kin business! I refuse to be a witness to murder case!
If you're now naive to go separate the fight alone, both sides will end up implicating you to settle their difference!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by WantsandMore: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2023
dangermouse:

that's crazy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by henrimoto(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2023
dangermouse:

Ah tell u.

I later retaliated with my own slap and beatings which made the wife come out all in support of the husband grin

Since then have learnt to mind my bizness
...I think say you let the yeye man go like that... πŸ˜† Weydone

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by dangermouse(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2023
helinues:

If my afar advise with mouth can't stop them from fighting, make dem kill themselves then.

I am still yet to understand how two acclaimed lovers go dey go physical all the time . Love no get energy to fight now

My dear the thing taya everybody then. Later found out from the house help that madam usually demand money from oga before oga go cut kpekus grin

This usually infuriates the manhence the fights.

I never doubted cos their fight always starts after midnight grin

Crazy sh..t

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Starboytwo(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2023
I will make it short

A girl went to the staff room to report my friend that he touch her breast.

My friend denied and I supported him by saying I was there

Long story short.
Last last 2 of us collect 6 6 strokes of cane. For something wey no consine me.

Since then, I was never there. I can never be there in anything.

171 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by NSNO(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Starboytwo:
I will make it short

A girl went to the staff room to report my friend that he touch her breast.

My friend denied and I supported him by saying I was there

Long story short.
Last last 2 of us collect 6 6 strokes of cane. For something wey no consine me.

Since then, I was never there. I can never be there in anything.
πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
No be lie boss

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Klington: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
tongue

1 Like

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by IconsConnect: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by vengertime: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Buy chicken suya ₦8,000 just to support small businesses in my area, after finish eating you would start regretting spending that money

20 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Faber(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Praying for Tinubu not to die last year...now he is out to scatter Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by nkemjacob2(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Giving someone money they don't return.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo) / My Cute Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.