Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,419 members, 7,911,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? (601 Views)

Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? / Wike Tells Umahi To Vacate His Seat As Ebonyi Governor / Zamfara: You Will Lose Your Seat If You Leave PDP – Yari Warns Matawalle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by bennybuhari: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
If a rerun is declared, will President Bola Tinubu vacate office until the result is declared or will he still remain in office and supervise the rerun?

Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by longetivity(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yes, i think interim government will take over.
Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by madridguy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rerun base on what? Wetin happen?

3 Likes

Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by Acekidc4(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re-run in your wildest dream and imagination. Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Breaking Tinubu’s head with bottle de hungry me I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by talented321: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
People just dey imagine any how thing
Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by funshint(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
It won't even happen in the first....stop stressing yourself.
Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by Zadicuszuranda: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
The answer is as confusing as ur imagination
Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by duro4chang(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
No be re-run na re-fly . Nothing like rerun.
Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by Phantom233: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
He'll be thrown out, no need for re-run

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by yarimo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
bennybuhari:
If a rerun is declared, will President Bola Tinubu vacate office until the result is declared or will he still remain in office and supervise the rerun?
No because re run only exist in losers mind

2 Likes

Re: Will President Tinubu Vacate His Seat If The Court Orders A Rerun? by leokid866: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Breaking Tinubu’s head with bottle de hungry me I swear.
you no know how to reach Abuja? 🤔

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Corndom Implodes As Olunloyo Makes Damning Revelation / Ajuri Ngelale Dismisses Claims That Nigerians Can Travel To UAE Immediately / Appeal Court Affirms Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Winner Of Anambra South Senatorial Electio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.