Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,718 members, 7,941,737 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nigerian Youths, Will You Join The Newly Registered Youth Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths, Will You Join The Newly Registered Youth Party? (384 Views)

Youth Party (YP): INEC Registers New Political Party / Next Step: Create A Registered Youth Party / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths, Will You Join The Newly Registered Youth Party? by bennybuhari: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Will you join the newly registered Youth Party ?

Re: Nigerian Youths, Will You Join The Newly Registered Youth Party? by TemplarLandry: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Confused people.
There's Young People's Party
Now Youths' Party.
Re: Nigerian Youths, Will You Join The Newly Registered Youth Party? by Acekidc4(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
No i will remain in the Camp of Mr President..............if you check the youth party well well, Na 60 years old plus grandpa's and grandma's go full am. Who then is fooling Who??
Re: Nigerian Youths, Will You Join The Newly Registered Youth Party? by floret23(f): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
bennybuhari:
Will you join the newly registered Youth Party ?
There have been hundreds of applications from intending political parties before INEC for years that they ignore to register but of recent Youth Party got INEC's approval. This is definitely the voice of INEC and the hand of APC. If you know you know.

This Youth Party is simply an arm of APC (APC_lite) just to lure the youths. Two days to next election they will still merge with APC.
This a confirmation that INEC is an arm of APC. No antic of Mahmud Yakubu and Mr Tinubu can snatch Nigeria youths away from Peter Obi. Together Forever.

E ma fi nu wa, a moo je.
Re: Nigerian Youths, Will You Join The Newly Registered Youth Party? by TheBillyonaire: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Except INEC is disbanded and a new Electoral Commission formed, I will no longer vote in any election. Why waste time to vote when criminals have taken over INEC.
Re: Nigerian Youths, Will You Join The Newly Registered Youth Party? by phorget(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Another party kwa?
We no even get strength for any election again.
Re: Nigerian Youths, Will You Join The Newly Registered Youth Party? by correctguy101(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Except INEC is disbanded and a new Electoral Commission formed, I will no longer vote in any election. Why waste time to vote when criminals have taken over INEC.

You just found out?

That's why I recommend burying everyone involved. I'm too gentle for all this ...

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is A Better Leader? [photo] / "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government / Osibanjo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.