Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House (71433 Views)

Picture Of Giant Rat I Killed In My Farm / The Bush Rat I Killed Today.. / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Antiochus(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Or Sewer rat undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by MrBONE2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Whether bush or house rat. Don't allow it to waste under this tinubu regime
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by basty: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okete

3 Likes

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by basty: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This is Olorogbo AKA House rat. It only lives indoors. 🤣🤣😁

It is a lie, Okete is a bush rat and delicious

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please don’t eat it

Thank you
He has already eaten it, thank you too........

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by omooba969(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Where's the cooking pot, or you no go chop am?

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Olarewaju89: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please don’t eat it

Thank you

Why?

Besides, who say you should comment on men thread?

Hater undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Prolific2018: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
:
TemplarLandry:
This is Olorogbo AKA House rat. It only lives indoors. 🤣🤣😁

Oga you not sabi am jor.
You nor see top of the tail say na white…

Na Oketé bi dis oooo…
Yay Tinubo ooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Heffalump(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
This can form part of a good meal, winks!

@Op, please ride on.

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by omooba969(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
HEBEI:
Hmmmm ooooh

You killed a rat and wanted us to celebrate the killing with you

People are really jobless these days undecided

Be calming down, life is not that hard. smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Bobloco: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
You should have allowed the poor rat breathe....

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by EnemyofGod2: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
shocked cool shocked

Nigeria did not vote for tinubu,it was eyeneck that seleted him.,it shall not be well with eyeneck chairman,he will die untimely death.

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Illegal1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
victor2008:
hope u guys are not eating it,thou naija hard now,so.............

omoh.........bros abeg gv me 1 reason why dem no go eat am.

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Illegal1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Whether bush or house rat. Don't allow it to waste under this tinubu regime

omoh........i swr

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Pipapi1: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
You've just taken the life of a breadwinner!
His family is expecting him but you gave him a sudden death!

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by southsouthking(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
This is rabbit na.
Either cooked or dried, it's one of the sweetest meat on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
If you no eat am God go vex with you

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Illegal1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Khd95:
Don’t eat this thing
Na these type of rats that eat human shit and dig graves, don’t eat it
This is not a palliative from God o
omoh.........nah beta palliative frm God be dis jare.
who dn dash u 1k since mrn?

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by DiamondPant(f): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
People should add "graphic" or "viewers discretion advises" to posts like this.

Philanderboy:

See this one, we don chop am

Where are the animal right activists?
This is murder!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Pipapi1: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
shocked cool shocked

Nigeria did not vote for tinubu,it was eyeneck that seleted him.,it shall not be well with eyeneck chairman,he will die untimely death.

We voted 100% for BAT. The bus has long left the station and there is no campaign after the elections. Your candidate lost period! Take it or hold it - you have no other choice, wait till 2031!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Illegal1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philanderboy:

See this one, we don chop am
omoh........nah correct guy u be jare..

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Obakoolex(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
nifemi25:
This is bush rat.... don't let let waste..
You're wrong, that's okete
See the tail

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Illegal1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:
Cutlass and plank for this small tiny rat?

omoh........jst to avoid say the bush meat wen dem see later escaped

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Funflipper: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Khd95:
Don’t eat this thing

Na these type of rats that eat human shit and dig graves, don’t eat it

This is not a palliative from God o

What about the ones bred in farms?

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by FSBoperator: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philanderboy:
I was coming from a friend's house and saw this pouch rat behind a table in front of our house. I fear all these animals but thanks be to Jah my two friends were there with me.

We killed it and rest will be a history 🤣😂

This is how you start a Lassa fever epidemic.

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Waffarianman(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pepper 🫑🌶️ soup 🍲 tins loading abi Una don download am sef

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by JaskanFactor: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
be proud of the life you save and care for, not the life you take.

According to historian Mainly P Hall in very ancient times people had kingdoms set aside for rats and maintained diplomatic relations with the kingdom of rats.

So that when they were looking for the king of the rats, and they had kings. They would know they have found the den of the king of rats when they see several female rats with thier tales tied together.

Apart from that , according to same author they had relations with such as the kingdom of Zinc, Gold , copper etc.

There is nothing here that is not alive, be careful what you kill , Karma is real, its no coincidence that nation that dont have respect for life suffer at the hands of their enemies.

I have seen youtube video of oyinbo boy who takes
care of rats and keeps them as pets , whilst you are killing them .
In Ancient times they had thier own kingdoms .

The mother earth is not stupid, and she is giving birth to everything, if you dont value life you will suffer too. Like Nigeria your nation is suffering now, the streets are empty no affordable petrol

Do you get it now!!!!

Like the Quran says care for everything like in a race, in a hurry right now.

If killing everything is your way, then you will be killed off too. The womb of mother nature has no use for life takers, cause she is the one growing everything.

Do you get it now

So that if you find a worm trying to cross on dry concrete, you pick it up and find sonwehre safe and wet to put it, in that much detail and more.

2 Likes

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Mayeldah(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
whether pouched or wallet or handbag rat, abeg send my share after cooking it grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Illegal1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
FlamingoCityTv:
Naa so COVID19 start
omoh.........dis 1 we dey face for dis con3 no pass Covid19?

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by abobote: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
And how did this rubbish make it to front page?

You killed a rat and so what

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by Hotwest: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Murderer

1 Like

Re: See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House by abobote: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mayeldah:
whether pouched or wallet or handbag rat, abeg send my share after cooking it grin
How can you eat a thing like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.