Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 (70360 Views)

Argentina Vs Australia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 1) On 3rd Dec 2022 / Tunisia Vs Australia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 26th Nov 2022 / France Vs Australia FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (4 - 1) On 22nd November 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by BoldBrainz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
VTJN:
learn your lesson and move on. You don't make fun or catch cruise with everything. Not even someone's private life. Catching cruise with a lady body. Very wrong. I hope you learn your lesson though

Oshoala does not have bress.. .

She's as flat chested as Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Payne and Ajibade were extraordinary in today's match. Plumptre was so solid in the left back. Very excellent performance from her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by VTJN(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I'm glad you've learnt your lesson grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by Horus(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
The Super Falcons are partying, jumping up and down with big smiles on their faces

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by Error401: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
There are some things beyond control, do your best in whichever situation you found yourself
phemmyfour:
That's our problem in this Country, trying to be positive without addressing issues
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by Horus(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Osinachi Ohale of Nigeria heads to score her team's second goal

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by gebest: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
Omo but the ojoro against Nigeria is too much jor.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by Sirchiboy: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Bros see full boobs.
Stop playing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by femoladosu: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
]Damnnn niggar

]Despite the red card last night
It was something great

Stakers
Avoid this Australia game

They are not like Canada

They might whoop our sorry ass
[b]SWALLOW YOUR AMATEURISH ANALYSIS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by papamodico: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=BoldBrainz post=124693249]

I gree. grin

Na bress concern me and I like it please. Even if you tie me to a drum and want to shoot me, my last request would be for a fine woman to show me well-rounded bress. Leave am like that. You are not serious

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by enemyofprogress: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

I can bet the mama wey born you (even in her prime) stands no chance against any of this girl
you've been noticed. Next hediot please
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by Judelucan: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAx69gDtxY4

Asisat Oshoala and Super Falcons 🔥Australia 2 vs Nigeria 3- All Nigeria Goals | FIFA Women World Cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by robosky02(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Canada hasn't qualified either.

So how will Australia winning by two goals only affect Nigeria.

Both Nigeria and Canada has +1 with Nigeria having scored 1 goal more than Canada.

Nigeria 4 points. GD +1
Canada 4 points GD +1.
Australia 3.points GD. 0
Ireland. 0.point. GD. -2

Nigeria ahead of Canada with superior Goals scored 3. As against Canada's 2

So Nigeria has her destiny in her hands. Against the weeping girls they should win
However a drew can still be ok to qualify

As for Australia they are condemned to win
As a drew should be ok for Canada too.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by ufuosman(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kudos to our gals
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by BoldBrainz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=papamodico post=124696916][/quote]

Serious as a heart attack bro.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by toprealman: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
Congratulations to the super falcons, 3 points in the bag!
The coaching crew deserve all the accolades here. They read the game very well and their substitutions were all on point.
Technically, the Aussies dominated the game but the team effort from the super falcons contained them.
This was not the best of Kanu's game. Her only contribution was the goal she scored. Never doubted her but it may serve the team better to have her come in as a super sub!
Rasheedat Ajibade is yet to find her rhythm in this tournament, maybe because this was her first match. She gave the team the needed bite upfront and at a point her frustration saw her playing out of position, running after every single ball. Never the smartest strategy in the game of football. It comes with a cost.
Still not impressed with Alozie and Plumtre. Plumtre had a decent first half but was always caught off guard several time. Luckily, the Aussie team did not maximize this to their advantage.
Ohale you are a darling. Reminds me of Christain Chukwu and Taribo, strictly business no fancy play, a major issue with Alozie. Keep doing your thing.
Overall, I see great potential in this team. If they can fix these little rough edges here and there, they can go all the way.
For some reason, I think both Alozie and Plumtree should be tried in any midfield position (not in this tournament though).
I will like to see Desire Oparanozie, Asisat and Rasheedat play together.
Till then...it's a wrap!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by sterlingD(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
I watched the replay of the match up till when we equalised and moved on to score two other goals..l don't really understand the kind of formation our team played. Our team lacked firm control of the ball from defence to midfield.

Meanwhile make them advise Oshoala make she no dey remove shirt when she score o.This fit cause invitation to straight yellow card or red card.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by GeneralDae: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
toprealman:
Congratulations to the super falcons, 3 points in the bag!
The coaching crew deserve all the accolades here. They read the game very well and their substitutions were all on point.
Technically, the Aussies dominated the game but the team effort from the super falcons contained them.
This was not the best of Kanu's game. Her only contribution was the goal she scored. Never doubted her but it may serve the team better to have her come in as a super sub!
Rasheedat Ajibade is yet to find her rhythm in this tournament, maybe because this was her first match. She gave the team the needed bite upfront and at a point her frustration saw her playing out of position, running after every single ball. Never the smartest strategy in the game of football. It comes with a cost.
Still not impressed with Alozie and Plumtree. Plumtree had a decent first half but was always caught off guard several time. Luckily, the Aussie team did not maximize this to their advantage.
Ohale you are a darling. Reminds me of Christain Chukwu and Taribo, strictly business no fancy play, a major issue with Alozie. Keep doing your thing.
Overall, I see great potential in this team. If they can fix these little rough edges here and there, they can go all the way.
Till then...it's a wrap!
For some reason, I think both Alozie and Plumtree should be tried in any midfield position (not in this tournament though).
I will like to see Desire Oparanozie, Asisat and Rasheedat play together.
Alozie especially should be tried in midfield or as a winger. Plumptree plays centre back normally and that's her major area but because the coach would not want to drop Captain Onome, he's switched her to the wing back role.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by Sirchiboy: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Breast too dey hungry you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by naijaseeker: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
And the commentary on this was.

Nigeria leads, and it was nodded in by Ohale. Almost on the goal line and [/b]she injured herself[b]
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by naijaseeker: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Horus:
Osinachi Ohale of Nigeria heads to score her team's second goal

And the commentary on this was.

Nigeria leads, and it was nodded in by Ohale. Almost on the goal line and [/b]she injured herself[b]
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
phemmyfour:
I can't be happy. I don't get carried away with result
so u you get carried away with failure?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by toprealman: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

Alozie especially should be tried in midfield or as a winger. Plumptree plays centre back normally and that's her major area but because the coach would not want to drop Captain Onome, he's switched her to the wing back role.
Nice one!
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by ReubenE(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Trustmea:
Who is that babe wey carry the coach up at the end of the game
Onome Ebi
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by Reference(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
phemmyfour:
But this defensive approach won't take them far

The truism in football is rather, 'defenses win trophies.... tournaments'...
Been so since 1982....
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by COOL10(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Emu4life:

Comrade! Comrade!!...... Stop zatgrin

It's just a simple kweshion 😄😄
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:
That team is good!

How I wish we can use the team as Super Eagles. They have more prospects.
Ode.. u dey compare men football to women football.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 by mysticwarrior(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
VTJN:
Oshoola Ajibade isn't ugly
Odega okparanozie are beautiful as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Super Falcons Wearing Skirts In France (Photos) / Man Displays Beers From 32 Countries Participating At The World Cup / Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.