Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? (21292 Views)

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Probz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Purvan:
Find love in Anambra and work in Enugu .

Anambra man sabi spoil their woman to the core and don't use their woman joke

Marry Anambra man and settle in Enugu

It's like op is shy to drop her pics 😁

Everyone has a right to privacy. You never know who’s reading these forums.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Love800(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tank u
DestinyNigga:

Private school school is okay
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Love800(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sorry for my late response.

70k and above
ahnie:

Dem go use you till your bones dry.

Pay well as in which context?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm serious here please. Give your opinion on this if you have any please.

go to Edo or delta state but those men get huge and massive blockos ooo sha you fit love big cassava sha
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2023
folake4u:
You can see many Friends with benefits in Abuja.

I'm not sure about the Love part though.

o baby arrange one for me na😉
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

She's got no Academic qualifications or skills.
She's only armed with dry Kpekus and seeking Simple men to trap.

Woe betide the unfortunate man that will house this biitchh
No. You're wrong.

I have academic qualifications.
I have skills;
I can cook very well different types and varieties of delicacies/meals.

I have experience in poultry farming and livestock farming.

I can teach.

I have experience in different agricultural products farming.

I can make hair.

I can knit bags, etc

I can clean and also decorate a house/home.
I can massage

I have business skills too.

So, you have a chef, a farmer, a teacher, a hair stylist, a masseur, a knitter, a cleaner and a decorator and more all in one person. Full package, isn't it?

I didn't reply since because I was banned from commenting on the post. My ban just expired today.

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ofemmanu1: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
No. You're wrong.

I have academic qualifications.
I have skills;
I can cook very well different types and varieties of delicacies/meals.

I have experience in poultry farming and livestock farming.

I can teach.

I have experience in different agricultural products farming.

I can make hair.

I can knit bags, etc

I can clean and also decorate a house/home.

I have business skills too.

So, you have a chef, a farmer, a teacher, a hair stylist, a knitter, a cleaner and a decorator and more all in one person. Full package, isn't it?

I didn't reply since because I was banned from commenting on the post. My ban just expired today.

Oh!!

You got a ban? it's okay we'all do.

However, if you've got the qualities you mentioned up there, you will be amount the %6 of the best woman to marry in 2023 according to "Virtuous Housewives Blog"

With those skills, you only need to sit down and showcase your talent, the fine buyer will always come.
Hardworking ladies are still winning..

Meanwhile, it still beat me to see some Nigerians leaving everything behind and making deadly relocations all cos of good life- You can make it ANYWHERE!
We are in a perilous times and I feel people should stay where they feel safe.
Many young Naija Ladies have died trying to meet the rich class all in the name of hookup or whatever.

Nuff said.

Wherever you choose go, Godspeed.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ilekokonit: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zonefree:

Nigerian girls are not programmed to love, why then are you searching for same love you can't give?

That's deep and true.

Nigerian women have been bastardized to the point that their hearts are more hardened than that of hardened criminals.

A Nigerian woman can walk past a dead human body on the street and her stone face will show no emotion nor will she feel anything for the dead human.

Nigerian women have no more empathy and na wickedness and evil scheming full their dark hearts.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Oh!!

You got a ban? it's okay we'all do.

However, if you've got the qualities you mentioned up there, you will be amount the %6 of the best woman to marry in 2023 according to "Virtuous Housewives Blog"

With those skills, you only need to sit down and showcase your talent, the fine buyer will always come.
Hardworking ladies are still winning..

Meanwhile, it still beat me to see some Nigerians leaving everything behind and making deadly relocations all cos of good life- You can make it ANYWHERE!
We are in a perilous times and I feel people should stay where they feel safe.
Many young Naija Ladies have died trying to meet the rich class all in the name of hookup or whatever.

Nuff said.

Wherever you choose go, Godspeed.

Thanks. I appreciate your input.

I also massage. I'm good at it. In case you need one. Where's your location? But, I'll do it for free for you this first time. Where's your location?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ofemmanu1: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Thanks. I appreciate your input.

I also massage. I'm good at it. In case you need one. Where's your location? But, I'll do it for free for you this first time. Where's your location?

Well, I have a great affinity for Virtuoso as yours but deception?! hell NO!!

I'm typing live from Kogi State.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Well, I have a great affinity for Virtuoso as yours but deception?! hell NO!!

I'm typing live from Kogi State.
I don't get you please.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ofemmanu1: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't get you please.

Hehehe..

Sorry, I meant; I like humors and good thinking, and you've found a special way of expressing it.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Hehehe..

Sorry, I meant; I like humors and good thinking, and you've found a special way of expressing it.
No, I'm serious. If only we are in same location, I would have come and give you one, that's if you want it.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ofemmanu1: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
No, I'm serious. If only we are in same location, I would have come and give you one, that's if you want it.

Aww Zuwyy,
You're so sweet!

Wher ya at?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

M In Love With Tosyne2much / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.