Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC (1219 Views)

Rumblings in South-West as group accuses Tinubu of ‘Lagosizing’ appointments / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by November1857(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2023
grin

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2023
grin
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Useless irresponsible agbado Mutulas fighting themselves over what comes to their individual pockets while their parents wail and cry in villages of hardship.

Expect that vagabond hellAnus and Mannaidiot to blame IPOB as well. Very uncultured and poorly brought up brats.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by ClearFlair: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2023
Their problem. Let the tears flow.
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by Fasindo: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2023
shocked

So Tinubu is marginalizing Yorubas that are not from Lagos?

Nairaland has made me believe that all Yorubas are from Lagos, so there are Yorubas that are not from Lagos?
Or is it only Nairaland Yorubas that are all from Lagos

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by Web2020: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Southwest start and ends in Lagos. Ewu
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by Christistruth03: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2023
;
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by Kossyso: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2023
Nawaaooohh!
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by bjdon: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2023
Cry louder!!
At least we in Edo freed ourselves with 'Edo no be Lagos' The rest of you decided to be slaves to drug baron with no proper family linage and no classmates grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by Dotherightthing: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2023
cheesy
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by Penguin2: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Lol

I can see Agbado boys peeping at the thread from outside.

Sooner than later, all these “Yoruba Ronu” tribalistic crooners will realize that Tinubu just exploited their mental shallowness for his selfish gains and not for the generality of Southwest or Yoruba people.

But will it stop them from getting used? I doubt.

Let their be another election tomorrow now, once they hear “Yoruba Ronu”, they dump their brains into the lagoon and shouting “Awa Lokan” while matcheting Igbos - their imaginary nightmare.

But thank God these one are already telling themselves the truth. Let’s wait for the day the ones resident on Nairaland with cheap data will stop deceiving themselves too.

Peter Obi is in pains🤓

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by franchasofficia: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by a4cube: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2023
Why are they threatening tinubu? Lagos is the only city in SW and tinubu as a city boy don't want deal with rural dwellers in Oyo, Osun and the rest.

We the lagos/city dwellers will not sit and watch some villagers disturb our mandate.

BE WARNED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by a4cube: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2023
Christistruth03:
;
History teacher, you have booked space to lament on how Onikoye refused to sell land to the British but his dependants are selling the land to Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by orohbiro(f): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2023
Emilokan
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by Bobloco: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2023
ClearFlair:
Their problem. Let the tears flow.

And it must surely flow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by raskymonojendor: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2023
Good governance is all that matters. I am glad the so called group acknowledged that alot of them are not originally Lagosians.

This group think it's business as usual. Business of chopping and cleaning mouth because you supported a candidate.

Anyway, Tinubu till 2031. cool

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by XerXers: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2023
I have always known that yorubas will self destruct while Igbos go about their normal businesses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by richiemcgold: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2023
..Ondo for instance has not got any appointment despite giving BAT the highest percentage votes
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by SOSinNigeria: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2023
November1857:
grin

No honour among thieves grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by franchasofficia: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
This protest letter and infighting between APC Lagos and APC Yoruba Southwest Ronus will favor me and my family cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by Antivirus92(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
franchasofficia:
This protest letter and infighting between APC Lagos and APC Yoruba Southwest Ronus will favor me and my family cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by DaddyJapan(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
It is not called 'Lagosizing', I beg.
The affliction is Lagos-centrism.

Tinubu is irredeemably Lagos-centric.
You know this, I know it, the dog in the street knows it too.

Abi no be 'City Boy' again? grin
Wetin concern 'Eko o ni baje' with township dwellers or villagers again? tongue

Nah joke a joke o.... cool
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by BabaRamota1980: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Letter was inspected, found to be a forgery!

The letter head used to forge this letter is not consistent with the authentic letterhead and logo of the group.

Inspectors tracked and were able to pin the forgery to somewhere in South and out of the SW region.

Stakeholders in SW are focused on Tinubu success, not on who got what. Forgers and troublemakers beware. What you failed to achieve with religion propaganda in Yorubaland, you cannot succeed using political loyalty.
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by CarlosTheJackal: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Seun, your site is now a forum for fake Likes.

Somebody wanted to advertise on Nairaland and going through the politics thread he saw that Apc bots are generating Likes which means the amount of views on a page is computer generated

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by Realtord43: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Seun, your site is now a forum for fake Likes.

Somebody wanted to advertise on Nairaland and going through the politics thread he saw that Apc bots are generating Likes which means the amount of views on a page is computer generated
It was too obvious not to notice.

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by olril17(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
November1857:
grin
Ronu inside ronu🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by olril17(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

So Tinubu is marginalizing Yorubas that are not from Lagos?

Nairaland has made me believe that all Yorubas are from Lagos, so there are Yorubas that are not from Lagos?
Or is it only Nairaland Yorubas that are all from Lagos
Dey play 🤣🤣
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by olril17(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
XerXers:
I have always known that yorubas will self destruct while Igbos go about their normal businesses
Yoruba APC yes.
Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by olril17(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
franchasofficia:
Iseee😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by olril17(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
Letter was inspected, found to be a forgery!

The letter head used to forge this letter is not consistent with the authentic letterhead and logo of the group.

Inspectors tracked and were able to pin the forgery to somewhere in South and out of the SW region.

Stakeholders in SW are focused on Tinubu success, not on who got what. Forgers and troublemakers beware. What you failed to achieve with religion propaganda in Yorubaland, you cannot succeed using political loyalty.
Apooda akidanidani🤣🤣
Did you watch Arise tv this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Lagosizing South West : Open Letter To Tinubu By SW APC by kennymike84: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin
But there's SWAGA.Awon onyeye of Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: ECOWAS Imposes No-fly Zone In Niger Republic....... / Is TIEFNUBU An Accountant Or A Business Administrator? / States Paying Less Than Minimum Wage Of N30,000 in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.