Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Cant Wait To Rest The Whole Weekend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Wait To Rest The Whole Weekend (165 Views)

I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cant Wait To Rest The Whole Weekend by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Well.... this week has being very busy and full of stress considering fuel increase in Nigeria. As for me can’t wait to go home and rest till on Monday, what about YOU
Re: Cant Wait To Rest The Whole Weekend by ikeno(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
No rest for me always busy even on weekends.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Kwenu / The Connection Between Physical Health And Hygiene In Marital Kissing / Graphic Designer Needed Today Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.