Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

TinubuMisNomics: Naira @ 856 USD, 940 Euro And 1,140 GBP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TinubuMisNomics: Naira @ 856 USD, 940 Euro And 1,140 GBP (350 Views)

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively / Dangote reduced diesel to 940 per liter / Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TinubuMisNomics: Naira @ 856 USD, 940 Euro And 1,140 GBP by 00FFT00(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nigerians are still eagerly waiting for the Midas touch promised to them by the supporters of Ahmed Tinubu. They were told the man is a miracle worker who will turn even the unbendable into reality. Exactly 54 days into his stealership, it is now sorrow and gnashing of teeth for the citizens of our dear country.

A sea of angry and sweaty pedestrians swarmed the throughways in Ikeja only a few days ago because the average person can no longer afford hitherto readily available vehicular transportation. Staple food has since become a flittering luxury since the pretender of bourdillon road, stole himself to our seat of power.

The markets are not fairing any better. The Naira has become unhinged and has metamorphosed into a flying albatross, albeit in the wrong direction, namely, into oblivion. A reminder to some of us who are old enough to know the fate that befell Nigeria Airways, Nitel, NNSL, and yes, our refineries, etc.

What is next, fellow countrymen and women?.
Re: TinubuMisNomics: Naira @ 856 USD, 940 Euro And 1,140 GBP by Varunpulyani: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Banza XR loading

1 Like

Re: TinubuMisNomics: Naira @ 856 USD, 940 Euro And 1,140 GBP by ChronicGp(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
#DisqualifyBATNOW
Re: TinubuMisNomics: Naira @ 856 USD, 940 Euro And 1,140 GBP by TheBillyonaire: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
00FFT00:
Nigerians are still eagerly waiting for the Midas touch promised to them by the supporters of Ahmed Tinubu. They were told the man is a miracle worker who will turn even the unbendable into reality. Exactly 54 days into his stealership, it is now sorrow and gnashing of teeth for the citizens of our dear country.

A sea of angry and sweaty pedestrians swarmed the throughways in Ikeja only a few days ago because the average person can no longer afford hitherto readily available vehicular transportation. Staple food has since become a flittering luxury since the pretender of bourdillon road, stole himself to our seat of power.

The markets are not fairing any better. The Naira has become unhinged and has metamorphosed into a flying albatross, albeit in the wrong direction, namely, into oblivion. A reminder to some of us who are old enough to know the fate that befell Nigeria Airways, Nitel, NNSL, and yes, our refineries, etc.

What is next, fellow countrymen and women?.

Unaneva C. Enitin, Please relocate to your village if Lagos does not favor you. Stop telling us exchange rate. Tinubu's era is exposing the true nature of our economy. We can not continue to spray perfume on pungent dirt to impress our neighbours.

Let us all face our shame and may be it will make us stop tribalism, Religionism and Spiritualism and focus on the Reality of our Human condition.
Re: TinubuMisNomics: Naira @ 856 USD, 940 Euro And 1,140 GBP by Neckpresser101: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Unaneva C. Enitin, Please relocate to your village if Lagos does not favor you. Stop telling us exchange rate. Tinubu's era is exposing the true nature of our economy. We can not continue to spray perfume on pungent dirt to impress our neighbours.

Let us all face our shame and may be it will make us stop tribalism, Religionism and Spiritualism and focus on the Reality of our Human condition.

I'm really amused by your stupidity cheesy

You're a rare type cheesy

3 Likes

Re: TinubuMisNomics: Naira @ 856 USD, 940 Euro And 1,140 GBP by TheBillyonaire: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Neckpresser101:

I'm really amused by your stupidity cheesy

You're a rare type cheesy

I know I am stupid, but what I do not understand is why an intelligent person like you can not afford basic necessities when stupid people like us can afford to thrive.

1 Like

Re: TinubuMisNomics: Naira @ 856 USD, 940 Euro And 1,140 GBP by Neckpresser101: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I know I am stupid, but what I do not understand is why an intelligent person like you can not afford basic necessities when stupid people like us can afford to thrive.

You explain tire grin cheesy

We know those who are drab looking cheesy

Did you see anyone complain here in SE even at the height of money scarcity we no send cheesy

Na Una go hear am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NNPC, NIPCO Partner To Construct 35 CNG Stations Nationwide / There Is Need For People To Move To Rural Area / How Reno Omokri Ran HE Atiku Street: Inside Story! Irony Of Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.