Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,737 members, 7,882,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Visa Denied - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Denied (41523 Views)

Ayoola Olukanni: Former Nigerian Ambassador To Austria Denied Visa To Austria / F2 Visa Denied. I Have No Clue / USA Visa Denied Several Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Denied by Love800(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bros can u enligthen me on dis work visa.

Hw do one purchase it, and what do work visa really mean?

Pls educate me
steeltrust:
it all about luck and hard work

Their are people with visitor visa who get work visa over there it just how well you put in the work and time

If you live with work visa you have six months to stay their and come back but before the six months expire you might be lucky to get a job and change to a work visa

There’s nothing God can not do
For me I’ll go enjoy my self and come back cause I get america to go which I’m waiting for
Re: Visa Denied by krcboy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Love800:
I dont understand dis ur write-up. Pls can u elaborate more on it?

When you give vague answers you are not passing i formation , so in this case saying "im going to the USA to study" provides no new information because Obviously the visa officers knows you going for a student visa when you apply for an F1visa , unlike the other answer that i said , that one covers the university, the program im intending to major and where my school is located. In summary Visa officers hate one word answer. Go and search Argo Visa on youtube and watch.
Re: Visa Denied by Love800(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ok. I got it now
krcboy:

When you give vague answers you are not passing i formation , so in this case saying "im going to the USA to study" provides no new information because Obviously the visa officers knows you going for a student visa when you apply for an F1visa , unlike the other answer that i said , that one covers the university, the program im intending to major and where my school is located. In summary Visa officers hate one word answer. Go and search Argo Visa on youtube and watch.
Re: Visa Denied by YhemmyBloom(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
😀Lovely, Congrats Doc.
DrAda:

I did and got the visa. It was the only question asked during the interview. I guess she thought that i was lying.
Re: Visa Denied by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
First two questions are the two most important ones—
-What did the rejection slip you were given say? The rejection reason should be stated.
-Did the information that you put on your visa application match the answers you gave the visa officer?
Did the officer even ask you about the school you’re planning to attend or even your major? You left that part out in your transcript posted on page 1.
The other major issue issues combine both the question about your sponsor and your post-graduate plans. First, you told the officer that you have a year of compulsory service to complete before you even enter the job market. In the time it takes you to finish school, return to Nigeria, and finish your year of service, the job market will look different and there no guarantee that the education you completed will even be helpful in finding a job by then. Next, what you answered about your father combined 3-4 ventures and doesn’t really offer a consistent income, income will vary. If your father is really a shrewd businessman, he wouldn’t spend millions of Naira for you to return to Nigeria and join thousands of graduates in the job search. If you’re serious enough to go through the process of getting a US visa and both you and your father are serious enough about your education to pledge the money that it’ll take to sustain you through your studies, you would have solid plans for after graduation. The VO knows that no one with no serious job prospects in Nigeria will return to Nigeria after spending several years here in the US.
Overall, you sounded very vague and the officer picked up on that and understood that vagueness as you having ulterior motives.
Re: Visa Denied by Maforgreats(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2023
They didnt buy what u tried to sell them.
Re: Visa Denied by kmaster007: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
How can someone get working visa can you plz enlight me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? / The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.