Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Please, I Need A Loan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please, I Need A Loan (232 Views)

Fund Your IDEAS:Get 2.5 Million Naira For Your Agricultural Business. Not A Loan / Pls I Need A Loan Of 100k To Mentain My Farm / How To I Access A Loan/grant For My Already Established Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need A Loan by Bonn01: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
I know I shouldn't be doing this but I am getting depressed day after day. I am a poultry farmer specifically a broiler farmer but let me call myself an unlucky one. I raised birds all year round and I must say business has been good since I started business after my NYSC last year but things started going south earlier this year, the first batch of birds I raised matured during the cash crunch period and I couldn't sell, birds started dying and I was finally able to sell at a loss. I wasn't deterred by this and restocked prayerfully hoping that things would get better in the new production. I downsized as the capital which I have been growing reduced because of the loss I suffered, took loans from family and friends hoping to repay them after the production. I was unlucky again as my plug for D.O.C sold bad birds that failed to achieve the desired weight despite eating the required feed. Please I need a loan of 150,000 to clear off my debt and restart my business. I need it for a period of 2months. I don't mind using the land where the farm exist as a collateral as that is the only asset I own. Please if there is any way I can get access to any loan please let me know.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan by Waffarianman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Na K-leg loan you'll see run oo

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Where You Can Buy Raw Cashew Nuts,we Are Here To Help You. / Fufu Pounding Machine /yam Pounding Machine / Goldmine In Pepper Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.